Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Most Effective lvl 70 championship char?

This is a discussion on Most Effective lvl 70 championship char? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I go for warrior with unduying cuse u cant duff it and when u have so much pure strength and ...
Page: 4

Gorila

I go for warrior with unduying cuse u cant duff it and when u have so much pure strength and HP ill doubt that ull stand and watch if he is friendly :lol:

leftclaw

I was gonna make a Rouge, though I'm gonna play what I play best, and the only char that I really know how to play, my Warrior.

I'm thinking, a decent def rather and a decent attack would matter more in this war.

Warriors, are you also making an HP set for this war?

I need some advice.

EatMeTheMage

female mages start with 80 int by the way

kicks ass :lol:

Hashimi

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-__countess__
    Light mages blows, they suck... put me vs 3 light mages, i'm sure they'll not kill me, good thing you can pot even when you're stunned.

You wanna be a SUPPORT mage? Get full complete set and a CS,SS or w/e, re-skill to ice and run arround with your shield aoeing and tping your party arround. No, no staff required.

Ice > Light
    :P

Complete+8
    staff+8 with 130AP(only for light mages)
    SSE+3 dual
    IN+3
    glassbelt(because of the huge int bonus)
    RoL+3 dual
    3 Light novas :P

that's reason i choose light
    cause i'll stun so much

and any sin would cure, any priest would heal when slowed... trying doing it when you are stunned :P[/b]

i dont need to cure lol.. try stunning me with my dual RE +3, dual ROL+4, WP +4 and Magic Shield lol..have more then 200 in every resistance

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Dro
    uhm... i think that if you add any int beside the stats wont affect your stun rate, based on the mp jewelry/clothes that dont increase dmg on humans, why would int from a gb do that? IB ftw...
    IB +3 is pretty crappy compared to a gb+3.

Zparda

Lvl 70 Ice mage Pwn All ...... since there is not Swift Pots is the more annoying thing on KO. (remember me old times on MYKO ^^)

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Hashimi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hashimi)</div>
    Originally posted by EatMeTheMage@

Light mages blows, they suck... put me vs 3 light mages, i'm sure they'll not kill me, good thing you can pot even when you're stunned.

You wanna be a SUPPORT mage? Get full complete set and a CS,SS or w/e, re-skill to ice and run arround with your shield aoeing and tping your party arround. No, no staff required.

Ice > Light

Complete+8
    SSE+3 dual
    IN+3
    RoL+3 dual

cause i'll stun so much

and any sin would cure, any priest would heal when slowed... trying doing it when you are stunned :P

i dont need to cure lol.. try stunning me with my dual RE +3, dual ROL+4, WP +4 and Magic Shield lol..have more then 200 in every resistance [/b]
    lol :P i don't think every single target that i hit with the 3 continus novas all have magic shield on 24/7 :lol:

once it runs out, BAM!

and all chars have about around 10+ repel physic and 25+ all weapon def
    int priests have twice that

which makes mages superuber effective :P

Zparda

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage
    which makes mages superuber effective :P
    +1

Hashimi

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div>
    Originally posted by Hashimi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hashimi)
    <!--QuoteBegin-EatMeTheMage
    @

Ice > Light

Complete+8
    SSE+3 dual
    IN+3
    RoL+3 dual

cause i'll stun so much

and any sin would cure, any priest would heal when slowed... trying doing it when you are stunned :P

i dont need to cure lol.. try stunning me with my dual RE +3, dual ROL+4, WP +4 and Magic Shield lol..have more then 200 in every resistance [/b]
    lol :P i don't think every single target that i hit with the 3 continus novas all have magic shield on 24/7 :lol:

once it runs out, BAM!

and all chars have about around 10+ repel physic and 25+ all weapon def
    int priests have twice that

which makes mages superuber effective :P[/b][/quote]

maybe not all the time but most of the time. And so what if u have 25+ to all weapons? i know mages on ares that have around 50 DD and still i pwn em at lvl 62! no matter what its always the melee attacks that do the most dmg!!

EatMeTheMage

:lol: i mean sin against warrior, shit damage :lol:
    sin against sin no advantage
    sin against int priest waste of time

and lol of course sins can outdamage light mage B) geee i better hope so h43r: or they sucks :S

my point is, with 3 novas i can hit huge number of targets, with the special A staff designed for light mages i can get huge stun rate, while sin and warrior can only strike one target, which makes mages super useful -_-

Hashimi

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage
    :lol: i mean sin against warrior, shit damage :lol: *
    sin against sin no advantage *
    sin against int priest *waste of time

and lol of course sins can outdamage light mage B) *geee i better hope so h43r: *or they sucks :S

my point is, with 3 novas i can hit huge number of targets, with the special A staff designed for light mages i can get huge stun rate, while sin and warrior can only strike one target, which makes mages super useful -_-

Ya i agree u will hit alot of ppl, but u still wont stun ppl bro. Sins have MS, warriors have shitloads of resistance from Defence skills and uniques. the rest i havent played.. dont know if they have alot of resistance.

Zparda

Actually u can Stun and wait if they get stunned. With Ice u just run Nova Ice them wait the Swift effect from Priest and Wars run out and atak.

Should be AOE Swift lol :P

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Hashimi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hashimi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-EatMeTheMage
    :lol: i mean sin against warrior, shit damage :lol: *
    sin against sin no advantage *
    sin against int priest *waste of time

and lol of course sins can outdamage light mage B) *geee i better hope so h43r: *or they sucks :S

Ya i agree u will hit alot of ppl, but u still wont stun ppl bro. Sins have MS, warriors have shitloads of resistance from Defence skills and uniques. the rest i havent played.. dont know if they have alot of resistance.[/b]
    lol have you seen picture of pwnage factor's warrior?

45 LR

mc_macking

Why not just make light/ice mage. You get all light aoe and blizzard. If you cant stun em, slow em. :P

Abyss

Pure pwnage !!

2nd lvl pads, robe , helmet
    3rd lvl boots, gloves
    Wreath of Erenion +8/+9
    dual agate earring +3 / dual sse
    amulet of mp +3 / ep +3 / IN +3
    dual Flame ring +3 FTW !!!!11111!!!!! / dual rol +3
    crystal belt +3 / glass belt +3

fire Absolute power and let Fiery Death rain upon all who stand on our path ^^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast