Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Most embarassing KO moment

This is a discussion on Most embarassing KO moment within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 9 hours of maintenance. So, translating that into K2 time, servers should be back by . . . Saturday? While ...
Page: 1

Auria

Default Most embarassing KO moment

9 hours of maintenance. So, translating that into K2 time, servers should be back by . . . Saturday?

While they're down, for some KO comic relief, I'm starting this thread, and I've got an hilarious and truly embarassing story to kick it off.

When I made my first character, a friend and I went to Eslant the night we hit level 40. It was so cool checking the place out for the first time. We ran all four quadrants, getting a bit turned around at times, did some hit and runs, and attacked random stuff to see if we could kill it. When it came time to leave Eslant, we towned, but couldn't figure out how to get back to Karus. So, we asked in normal chat. Someone responded, "you just run into that big rock over there." So, we proceeded to start smacking our characters repeatedly into the big tree (at the time I didn't even notice it was a tree and not a rock) that sits right in the middle of town. And not just once, multiple times, from every side. We did this over and over and over. Some people in chat said, "no, no, over there", but we still couldn't figure it out! Finally, some priest said "follow me!", but you know she had to be pissing her pants laughing at us. When we finally saw the teleporter gate, it was like, duh, well this is kinda obvious, and we realized we must have looked like total idiots! I laughed so hard for so long I had tears running down my face, and to this day we both still get cracked up completely when thinking about it.

EatMeTheMage

When I sundried a PP -_-

Also once when GM announced he was on, I shouted “I LIKE BIG HAIRY PENIS GM GIVE ME PENIS!!!”
    2 sec later…
    DC…

I was like… ohhhhh fuck :mellow:

Turns out to be my router, thank god, thought I was banned

Auria

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage
    When I sundried a PP -_-
    Ouch!

morax

Hows about when i got my entire clan killed by leeroying into the dragon cave? All his little minions chased me - all 20 of us ran down the big corridor screaming like girls and most of us died next to the teleport gate, some of us were up the walls and couldnt get rezzed. That was an expensive expedition - so much fun though

ArminVanBuuren

OK...here it is :P

Once I got lvl 40...me and my party were looking for some exp, so we were doing some machirodus at kalluga (old KO)...suddenly, a friend of mine said, this exp is crap, let's go for some real exp...but just ppl over lvl 40 can go...

So we followed him (we had never gone to eslant)...and h said, take the gate to eslant...so we got into the eslant gate and suddenly he dissapeared...and we all said wft??? :blink: oh, he must have disconnected...and then I said follow me!!! and we got exp at "Eslant", which we all thought was were liches were...I got lvl 45 before noticing Eslant was in there through the gate :lol:

back in old MYKO, KO was my 1st and is the only MMORPG i've played

it took me 1 week to know how to use the chat window....
    i had to ask how some ppl sold their stuff (/merchant)
    after playing 1 month and being lvl 27 with a mage i realized i had only like 5-6 skills, i asked a lvl 15 mage how he could throw a fireball..... i did my specialty on lvl 27
    and on the next day i asked if there were more worlds or maps besides moradon.... i was amazed when i saw breth on lvl 27 :P
    my 1st clan taught me that some mobs were special, they were bosses..... the big skeleton i hit once and killed me was dragon tooth.... i was like WTF, im a n00b <-- and still i am :lol:

Aba

I can vouch for auria...I'm the friend h43r:

oh, forgot i npc'ed my only dagger defense mage hat back in 2004, full inventory in abyss, and npc'ing in 10th floor was the worst idea ever.. since then i dont farm a shit :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

back in ko they used to warn us of server restarts...so basicly u got a free upgrade...if it worked u /save if it didnt u wait to get dc'd and get rolled back........well i had a crimson robe +7(decent item for the time) so i saw the warning and i upgraded it a min or so later...burned and i thought "oh well ill just get rolled back"....logged in and it was gone ran around for a week with a paper robe +1 til i could make another crimson +7 robe

Dorn

ok with kohack's post i feel more comforatable saying this. 6 months ago when i started playing this game...i dint know how to use skills :lol: . i was so noob then.

Aba

I think everyone has trouble with the chat at first

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Aba
    i never did
    <_<

/walk around with sin with 70 point in hp and 70 points in str for more damage <_<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Aba
    took me 2 huors to explain party chat to my ex-gf when i tried to get her to play...she then quit 5 min after that saying "my chars too fat" she chose a hh female rogue -_-

Razzmiester

when i was on my lvl 61 warrioir

just a few weeks ago ( this is a little like a week after RoFD came out) i went to eslant

and saw a uruk hai and went to kill it and got 1 hitted

LMAO

after laying face down on the floor for 10 minutes i was thinkin WTF, and noticed it said [quest]UrukHai or somethin like that.

LOL for u all who dont know what that is, its a quest in eslant where u have to kill 4 or 5 quest monsters

and there like bosses :lol:

no wonder i got 1 hitted with +7 shell and full +7 chitin :rollseyes:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

my int warrior on myko couldnt use chitin pauldron +1 till 45... that was pretty embarrasing since i didnt even had enoguh money for restat

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast