Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Most embarassing KO moment

This is a discussion on Most embarassing KO moment within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my gf plays and sometimes I get embarrassed when she calls me nicky on ts :lol:...
Page: 2

Aba

my gf plays and sometimes I get embarrassed when she calls me nicky on ts :lol:

Auria

Originally posted by kohack
    back in old MYKO, KO was my 1st and is the only MMORPG i've played

it took me 1 week to know how to use the chat window....
    i had to ask how some ppl sold their stuff (/merchant)
    after playing 1 month and being lvl 27 with a mage i realized i had only like 5-6 skills, i asked a lvl 15 mage how he could throw a fireball..... i did my specialty on lvl 27
    and on the next day i asked if there were more worlds or maps besides moradon.... i was amazed when i saw breth on lvl 27 :P
    my 1st clan taught me that some mobs were special, they were bosses..... the big skeleton i hit once and killed me was dragon tooth.... i was like WTF, im a n00b <-- and still i am *:lol:
    Ok kohack, that tops my story. You had me laughing my ass off.

What really impressed me is that you made it to level 27 with just your basic skills! LOL!

Jediay

Trying to show off and say "my chars so tough i can solo a dm with no healer" ....
    I tried to back it up i was only lvl 40 :rollseyes:

Auria

Originally posted by Aba
    my gf plays and sometimes I get embarrassed when she calls me nicky on ts *:lol:
    OMG that was SO funny when she said that the first time! You were in the BR or something and she was using your teamspeak, and when you got back I said, "Hey Nicky, what took you so long." I think you said "Fuck you." LMAO

Aba

ROFLLLLLLLLLL

Originally posted by Auria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Auria)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kohack
    back in old MYKO, KO was my 1st and is the only MMORPG i've played

it took me 1 week to know how to use the chat window....
    i had to ask how some ppl sold their stuff (/merchant)
    after playing 1 month and being lvl 27 with a mage i realized i had only like 5-6 skills, i asked a lvl 15 mage how he could throw a fireball..... i did my specialty on lvl 27
    and on the next day i asked if there were more worlds or maps besides moradon.... i was amazed when i saw breth on lvl 27 :P
    my 1st clan taught me that some mobs were special, they were bosses..... the big skeleton i hit once and killed me was dragon tooth.... i was like WTF, im a n00b <-- and still i am *:lol:
    Ok kohack, that tops my story. You had me laughing my ass off.

What really impressed me is that you made it to level 27 with just your basic skills! LOL![/b]
    Not only that, but only in Moradon. :blink:

ph3var2

This was the first mmorpg i had ever played to so i did up to lvl 30 in morodan and didnt know how to party with other people and almost quit the game thinking it was boring cause i xped so slow.
    Then finally someone taught me how to party and how to use tp gate to piana. was good fun after that.
    But i blame this person everyday for not letting me quit and showing me this game cause now i cant get away from it. :/

Originally posted by ph3var2
    This was the first mmorpg i had ever played to so i did up to lvl 30 in morodan and didnt know how to party with other people and almost quit the game thinking it was boring cause i xped so slow.
    Then finally someone taught me how to party and how to use tp gate to piana. was good fun after that.
    But i blame this person everyday for not letting me quit and showing me this game cause now i cant get away from it. :/
    +1
    First guy i talked to was a mage lvl 60 named RapFreeZerg then got to know TripleOG4Life when he was a noob lvl 50+ some xD and they both tought me the game and triply tought me how to leach NPS in war invasions by staying dead on the crystal lol <3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ah another one

my first char(lvl 35 mage on xigenon) i didnt know there was moer than 1 page of skills....so i have the whole first page of fire, ice, and some in lightning while putting them in lightning i accidently hit the button for the next page then /quit xigenon cuz i didnt know how to reskill xD

dartagon

lol it was a very old storry, think it was on myko or KO smth like that, i start to up a rouge i lvlep me to lvl 35 i think only in MORADON! i didnt know there was a karus village and begginner helper:P so thats it and then i had lie 800k and i was screamming the hell up:P i bought me fp and i was SOOOOO happy.....FP +1:P ididnt know that armors can up ap:P i had like 100 ap lvl 40:P hahahah i was so noob.

whenn someone tell me go breth with him i was like ???? what is that we go to breth and i saw very powerfull monsters....

everyday i went to the zombie place, and ea time i saw someone one hit the zombie i was like OMGGGGGG this guy is really strong !!!!!! i wish i could be like him!!!

well thats my old story...i learn more and more with time with KO and now i know like everything and when i see a noob just stared his acount...its remember me some days...:P

oh and PS: i was lvl 55 and i went to keecons captain to see if there was no kosper, there was an archer, so i start ks him and OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FAUKKKKKKKKKKKKKK one keecon droped me kekury ring

and the noob i was.....sold in merchant for 160m AHAHAH

i thought the P in fire for party leaders meant u had fire skills.... i tried to kill more lycans and orc watchers in moradon to get the P, a friend told me P stands for Party leader

forgot to mention that when i did my specialty i
    and i forgot that on lvl 54 my mage had points on str, dex, int and mp, i could wear a hard leather armor and a bone staff...
    my clan leader taught me how to reskill, restat and upgrade
    I was the 1st and maybe the only 1 breaking to +2 using a NUS (viper staff bye bye), so no more upgrade for me

p.s. i remember when there were no shells and ppl pk'ed without buffs, using AoD and the best item EVER was a shard +6/60, and it costed about 120m coins (150m if seller was a scammer)

Selling a glass belt for 200m a LONG time ago because I thought it was crap for a mage and I needed MP items.

LoaL^^ :-P

I once was selling HP Neckles +9 for 200m each but i forgot i had my WP in my Inventory, So one night i set up merchant and walked away from my comp for about 2 mins i came back then see i sold one already, i then look wat i sold and cryed myself to sleep :-P

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Fear
    LoaL^^ :-P

I once was selling HP Neckles +9 for 200m each but i forgot i had my WP in my Inventory, So one night i set up merchant and walked away from my comp for about 2 mins i came back then see i sold one already, i then look wat i sold and cryed myself to sleep :-P
    :lol:

DragonFire

i had a full set of 5/8 mp gear and i had like 200 int and like 70 mp and like level 50 and i was trying to figure out why i couldnt hit hard (thats when everyone wasnt sure about my gear)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast