Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Most embarassing KO moment

This is a discussion on Most embarassing KO moment within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mmmm ,, i think there was a Tranformation scroll bug once where Mobs still attacked you when you had one ...
Page: 3

ANZAC_Mondane

Mmmm ,, i think there was a Tranformation scroll bug once where Mobs still attacked you when you had one on :rollseyes:

WEll, ,anyway,, i went to Kulluga and then Tranformed into a Golem ,, i wa running up the path towards the Lamia and ther was a party trying to kill lamia,, but struggeling ,, i went lol hahah when one died,,, then ran thought lamia -_- ,, Only to have them all hit me and kill me,, zzzzz WTF,,i jsut Put a TS on i thought,, Dont,, these not Hit you ,, i felt like so Embarassed dying as a Golem infront of Noobs,,,, I pressed ok so i didnt get Flamed :wacko:

Oh,, and jsut littel things like,, when i set merchant, ,and im finnished,,, Dammit,, Item 2;s Price is Wrong,, so i restart merchant again -_- ,, I DIDNTKNOW i could double cright click Item and redo Just that one Item again zzzzz

Err,, and Not Knowing i had a INN and could store alot of tems in it until like level 30 ,, and not have to NPC or Merchant when my Iventry was full :rollseyes:

TunaFishyMe

leveling to 25ish in moradon because i thought moradon was the entire game. My friend said "lets teleport to piana" ... wtf is piana? I can teleport!?

Priest_Corbin

This happened a few month ago and my clan members have not stopped making fun of me since. I just got 62 so I became a bp. I enjoyed my time running around duffing and attempting to kill ppl, but when you first go bp, you don't have much skill. That all became apparent one day after a Lunar War. During Invasion with about 10 minutes left my pk party fell apart. I decided to solo for the last 10 minutes. At Kalluaga, I duffed a rougued and attacked. Finally he fell down dead and I felt victorious. However i didn't get any NP? I couldn't figure it out. Then i looked on the right side of the screen. There stood Barney66, a naked warrior with one short sword in each hand, and a CHICKEN SYMBOL! Barney the lvl 20 chicken KSED me! I was humiliated swearing on Vent and i have ever since been made fun of by my clannies. Whatever street cred i had that day was taken from me by Barney66

Priest_Corbin

P.S. Didn't happen to me, but i once rezzed a lvl 63 rougue at Spoilers... I couldn't believe it! He was turkish and i asked him how he could have possible died? His only response

Please share more... and let me know if anyone else has been ksed by a chicken, so we can start a support group together.

ryuo_O

i chose my speciallty at lvl 32(warrior) <_< and i wouldn't chose my specialty until i was like lvl 50 or something if my clan didn't tell me.... another embarrasment is when i die from a leech at lvl 55(thats right a leech and i de lvled to 54 god it pissed me off)....

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane
    and not have to NPC * or Merchant when my Iventry was full :rollseyes:
    that cracks me up,

I didnt know u had the same inn in all 3 chars on an account untill i was like lvl 4x... everytime i wanted to put something on a different char i asked for clanmate's help

Originally posted by Priest_Corbin
    This happened a few month ago and my clan members have not stopped making fun of me since. *I just got 62 so I became a bp. I enjoyed my time running *around duffing and attempting to kill ppl, but when you first go bp, you don't have much skill. *That all became apparent one day after a Lunar War. *During Invasion with about 10 minutes left my pk party fell apart. *I decided to solo for the last 10 minutes. *At Kalluaga, I duffed a rougued and attacked. *Finally he fell down dead and I felt victorious. *However i didn't get any NP? *I couldn't figure it out. *Then i looked on the right side of the screen. *There stood Barney66, a naked warrior with one short sword in each hand, and a CHICKEN SYMBOL! *Barney the lvl 20 chicken KSED me! *I was humiliated swearing on Vent and i have ever since been made fun of by my clannies. *Whatever street cred i had that day was taken from me by Barney66 * *

Priest_Corbin

P.S. *Didn't happen to me, but i once rezzed a lvl 63 rougue at Spoilers... I couldn't believe it! *He was turkish and i asked him how he could have possible died? *His only response * *

Please share more... and let me know if anyone else has been ksed by a chicken, so we can start a support group together.
    chickens cant get into wars or invasions...

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Priest_Corbin
    This happened a few month ago and my clan members have not stopped making fun of me since. *I just got 62 so I became a bp. I enjoyed my time running *around duffing and attempting to kill ppl, but when you first go bp, you don't have much skill. *That all became apparent one day after a Lunar War. *During Invasion with about 10 minutes left my pk party fell apart. *I decided to solo for the last 10 minutes. *At Kalluaga, I duffed a rougued and attacked. *Finally he fell down dead and I felt victorious. *However i didn't get any NP? *I couldn't figure it out. *Then i looked on the right side of the screen. *There stood Barney66, a naked warrior with one short sword in each hand, and a CHICKEN SYMBOL! *Barney the lvl 20 chicken KSED me! *I was humiliated swearing on Vent and i have ever since been made fun of by my clannies. *Whatever street cred i had that day was taken from me by Barney66 * *

Priest_Corbin

P.S. *Didn't happen to me, but i once rezzed a lvl 63 rougue at Spoilers... I couldn't believe it! *He was turkish and i asked him how he could have possible died? *His only response * *

chickens cant get into wars or invasions...[/b]
    thats what i thought too but i wasnt sure lol

Priest_Corbin

I'm El Moradian and El Morad was being invaded... that's why it happened

Ruthless

in old ko (diez)
    my mage was lvl 27 at the time. i stood behind a fence..i thought at the time that u can atk monsters from behind the fence as they cant go thru them..guess wat happened..
    i lured 3 mastodons, they got thru the fence, i died :lol:

carso

inn hostess walked in on me jacking off

iviysterie

Default Stones anyone ?

It's not mine, but it's funny.

One of our warriors was in a DTS party and died
    Clan resser came, "30 stones?"
    Dead Warrior "Ya, 30 stones!"
    Clan resser "Hmmm, you don't have 30 stones"
    Dead Warrior "Sure I do, I have 90 on me"
    Clan resser "Weird, I am trying to 30 stone you and it fails, are you sure you have Stones?"
    Dead Warrior "Ya, Bought then from sundries, the grey ones right ?"
    Clan resser "No, the Blue ones, Stones of Life"
    Dead Warrior "Damn, I got 90 rocks"

--sorry Jaqen

redfieldTnT

when i was lv 50ish

a good friend of mine bought me a giga 2h light ^_^

we found out a bit later that priests have ax ap decrease problem or 1/2 ^_^

Default Re: Stones anyone ?

Originally posted by iviysterie
    It's not mine, but it's funny.

One of our warriors was in a DTS party and died *
    Clan resser came, "30 stones?"
    Dead Warrior "Ya, 30 stones!"
    Clan resser "Hmmm, you don't have 30 stones"
    Dead Warrior "Sure I do, I have 90 on me"
    Clan resser "Weird, I am trying to 30 stone you and it fails, are you sure you have Stones?"
    Dead Warrior "Ya, Bought then from sundries, the grey ones right ?"
    Clan resser "No, the Blue ones, Stones of Life"
    Dead Warrior "Damn, I got 90 rocks"

--sorry Jaqen *
    :lol:

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol kohack our stories are quite similar, except the chat thing, i figured out it fairly quickly xD.

I started ko out as a mage. I was running around moradon and i kept wondering "wtf, what skill is that" when i ran into some mages (using fireball). I thought i'd eventually get the skill, till i asked one of them their level and they were like "i'm lvl 16". I was ~ 18 at the time xD. I figured out I could go beyond moradon at around lvl 20.

I came from diablo 2, where all chars need str to use certain armors and weapons, so I assumed it would be the same here. It wasnt till my clan leader asked me how i distributed my stat points at lvl 26 that I found out that mages didnt need str xD.

Much more recently, I saw someone merchanting a +6/48 spear def shield for 5m in cz (this is a pretty good shield on my budget :lol: ) so I was rushing to buy it, but didnt have any coins on me, so i ran to the sundries and in the hurry instead of npcing the bronze coin i npcd my +5/40 spear def shield xD. (luckily i did buy, the +6 hehe :P )

one_way

most embrassing when i started playing a yr ago and i was trying to figure out how to save so i was pressing save asking people how to save then i notice when i pulled the on information bar that i saved liek 100 times so i just laughed at myself all day for that

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast