Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Most embarassing KO moment

This is a discussion on Most embarassing KO moment within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my most embarassing moment, was when it took me a week to figure out how to get out of moradon, ...
Page: 4

the_one_and_only

my most embarassing moment, was when it took me a week to figure out how to get out of moradon, i soloed lycans all the way to lvl 33 and thought i was 1337, i didnt upgrade or anything, then someone showed me how to get the lvl10 master and then how to leave moradon and go to piana :wub:

I remember that long time ago my clannie used the WWWWWWWWWWW thingie, example:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Sad1st : ...

I thought a GM was playing on my char so i tried to pm myself ask for items xD
    I didnt tell it to anyone untill now, i was too embarassed :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Sad1st

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ah i remember ko when turk ksers were at aoe harpies

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    GM : All KSers will be banned

then u see every kser town xD

boring

On my 1st invation I was a human priest lvl 4x's and run with the group of humans to linate, got the monument to bless us and I said cool ill be staying here for free np and money, let me repot btw theres a orc inn hosted like in morandon, guess what happend when I try to right click it

FatChicK

most embarassing moment
    cama makes fun of me in his sig :unsure:

Sheriff

Eric u have alwys been pro :lol:

Mrjcolley

well not my most embarresing moment, but check my sig... he must feel embarresed about that.

Havvk

well my was when i used to play my 1st char : legolas_v1p and i was an archer at the begining
    so my best friend gifted me a scorpion bow,all parties added me cuz they thought it was ib +8
    but 1 day i got ib +1 and my scorpion was +7,i "try to upgrade to +2 my ib" ....

guess what happen.... i stop playing that day (only that day xD) :lol: :lol:

stringz

Default Re: Stones anyone ?

Originally posted by BFD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BFD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-iviysterie
    It's not mine, but it's funny.

One of our warriors was in a DTS party and died *
    Clan resser came, "30 stones?"
    Dead Warrior "Ya, 30 stones!"
    Clan resser "Hmmm, you don't have 30 stones"
    Dead Warrior "Sure I do, I have 90 on me"
    Clan resser "Weird, I am trying to 30 stone you and it fails, are you sure you have Stones?"
    Dead Warrior "Ya, Bought then from sundries, the grey ones right ?"
    Clan resser "No, the Blue ones, Stones of Life"
    Dead Warrior "Damn, I got 90 rocks"

--sorry Jaqen *
    :lol:[/b]

HAHHAHAHAHAAHHA ROFL funny shit man

ANZAC_Mondane

err,, ive NPC my Firblast ,,kinda sucked,,then jsut yesterday i was going to gift a friend full plate warrior +8 i made :rollseyes: only to realise ive NPC that as well, :angry: ,,, oh,, and instead of Inviting a player to party,, i pressed the Wrong sybol,, becasue they sorta new,, and trade spammed him by mistake and he died :-( :angry: ,, i felt so bad :blink: ,, lucky he was a low character and we jsut needed a swifter,

And another Funny thing that happend to a friend,,,,, we where boss hunting and a clannie found i think HQ ,,adn it was in amongst the Darkmares,,,So,, my friend use a Tp to Friend scroll,,, and died to darmare instantly,, not knowing the Preist was sitting in middel of them and was in a TS scroll :P

stringz

Like someone's RoFD story....

When RoFD came out and I wanted to do the Lard Orc quest, I went to Eslant (lvl63 at the time)

Z'd a Lard Orc and spiked it
    Thought to myself....weird.... spiked but for so little damage.
    So i started to slide and combo it....
    Still wasn't doing too much damage....
    Then I drained it....12k damage....
    "Wow this is one strong lard orc...."

So i continue to slide the guy for like a minute....he wasn't hitting me at all
    Then another rogue sees me attacking and starts to attack with me...
    Then the next thing I know...*BAM* i'm dead....
    2 seconds later he's dead too heheheh :P

Had to get 10 stoned, cuz no rezzers were on

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Originally posted by Sad1st

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Hahahaha, ffs, that's the funniest i've read so far. Mines is back in KO, I was a Level 45 Mini-Warrior thinking I was so cool with a Bill+3 or 5. I told my friends, oh don't worry, just leech, I can take care of these Death Knights. Took me almost 10 hits to kill one, and I believe I died as well.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

when i first started playing ko back in like... maybe march 2005 was playing myko and it took like.. 30 minutes to connect on my gay pc... i played a mini warrior and just ran around moradon till like... lvl 21 and i saw the tp gate and it said el morad good things for lvl 30+ to kill... and im like wow it took me a week to get to lvl 21 im not gonna get to 30 and go el morad and do the same thing :P i thought for sure i would die if i went to el morad =/

so i got bored and quit :lol:

like 3 weeks later i came back and played on another server and finally got the balls to go to el morad :lol: so i went and got lvled in an aoe dts party :P to like 30 lol

if those guys in the dts party hadnt lvl me i dont think i would be here today :wub:

such a boring game...

hmm i think when i started with my mage i was like lvl40 and i have added to 30 extra points to str and like 10 points dx and couple int and mp points and rest to hp xD

Mrjcolley

My most embaressing moment is when i asked where the anvil was... Problem was i was stood next to it.

:blink:

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast