Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Most embarassing KO moment

This is a discussion on Most embarassing KO moment within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by iviysterie It's not mine, but it's funny. One of our warriors was in a DTS party and ...
Page: 5

Default Re: Stones anyone ?

Originally posted by iviysterie
    It's not mine, but it's funny.

One of our warriors was in a DTS party and died *
    Clan resser came, "30 stones?"
    Dead Warrior "Ya, 30 stones!"
    Clan resser "Hmmm, you don't have 30 stones"
    Dead Warrior "Sure I do, I have 90 on me"
    Clan resser "Weird, I am trying to 30 stone you and it fails, are you sure you have Stones?"
    Dead Warrior "Ya, Bought then from sundries, the grey ones right ?"
    Clan resser "No, the Blue ones, Stones of Life"
    Dead Warrior "Damn, I got 90 rocks"

--sorry Jaqen *
    lol that was funny

Havvk

Default Re: Stones anyone ?

Originally posted by CurLy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CurLy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-iviysterie
    It's not mine, but it's funny.

One of our warriors was in a DTS party and died *
    Clan resser came, "30 stones?"
    Dead Warrior "Ya, 30 stones!"
    Clan resser "Hmmm, you don't have 30 stones"
    Dead Warrior "Sure I do, I have 90 on me"
    Clan resser "Weird, I am trying to 30 stone you and it fails, are you sure you have Stones?"
    Dead Warrior "Ya, Bought then from sundries, the grey ones right ?"
    Clan resser "No, the Blue ones, Stones of Life"
    Dead Warrior "Damn, I got 90 rocks"

--sorry Jaqen *
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: omfg that was REALLY FUNY :lol: :lol:

lol that was funny [/b]

ANZAC_Mondane

Mmmm ,, i think there was a Tranformation scroll bug once where Mobs still attacked you when you had one on :rollseyes:

WEll, ,anyway,, i went to Kulluga and then Tranformed into a Golem ,, i wa running up the path towards the Lamia and ther was a party trying to kill lamia,, but struggeling ,, i went lol hahah when one died,,, then ran thought lamia -_- ,, Only to have them all hit me and kill me,, zzzzz WTF,,i jsut Put a TS on i thought,, Dont,, these not Hit you ,, i felt like so Embarassed dying as a Golem infront of Noobs,,,, I pressed ok so i didnt get Flamed :wacko:

Oh,, and jsut littel things like,, when i set merchant, ,and im finnished,,, Dammit,, Item 2;s Price is Wrong,, so i restart merchant again -_- ,, I DIDNTKNOW i could double cright click Item and redo Just that one Item again zzzzz

Err,, and Not Knowing i had a INN and could store alot of tems in it until like level 30 ,, and not have to NPC or Merchant when my Iventry was full :rollseyes:

Pwner4Last

Haha, i remeber on old ko when md's +5 and 6 was 1337, so my friend had bought one for me, so i had like a cleaver +6 and a md +5 or +6 don't remeber, and full chitin +6/10 dex(i think) so i was feeling leet, so i came to a deru party and i was like "Let me in i can solo a spot myself"(wich i can't) so they told me to show that i can do it, so i was like, Sure. I didn't know they was agro when u attacked one so i attacked, died withing 3sec, then they laught at me

Perfect

on my ice mage in xig i got to lvl 54 by killing goblins and monsters outside breth gotta love ice 45 then i found harpys and had a heart attack on how much exp i got:lol:

back in ko learning how to get into eslant at lvl 42

oh yea lol learned i could slide mobs was wondering why my rouge always got owned by dks

zetazeta

heh my first day playing the game and then my friend was lvling me ( he was lvl 5x) then he gave me 3 mil ( back then it was the super low prices of diez, under 10m for mirage dagger) and then we went to raiba, and then he sed hmm the xp spots are all taken here go back to town.. 30 mins later i WALKED back to town... by that time he had given up on me and went to eslant >_>

ministry

me and my friends lvled to 40 on lycans etc <_< this was on the old myko days

well It's not mine, just old clanie

We did talos (1st talos on ares ... 3 ful partys i think :wub: ) n got skeleton belt ... WOW SB wtf is it? well leader (me) n assis (malita n ironsong) were talking about SB n who should keep it
    I was priest then I got priest items, malita rogue items n Iron warrior items (for give to clanies of course)
    ok Iron keep the SB later we'll decide who get it
    The next day I was doing aoe harpy n Pfil came n put SB on merchant ....... WTF ImmortalSouls did talos too ... naaahhh so WTF ???? n Pfil said "I BOUGHT IT FOR 100 MILL" 1 min later i got pm from Iron
    Iron: "Ermmm chrono is malita online? ..."
    me: no .. what happened?
    Iron: ......
    me: I guess .. you did showed the SB on merchant in 999 mill but u forgot one 9 n pfil look for one GB on his pocket n bought it, rite?
    Iron: ..... yes but this belt is crap
    me: ....zzzzzz
    me: nvm ... Im lvling .... wait for malita =/

2 hours later I saw his post in clan's forum
    "I TOLD U ALL, WE R RICH, WE GOT 100 MILL FOR CLAN"

well I dont know if it's embarassing or stupid but I just said for myself :

"Ironsong WHAT THE NOOB -_- "
    (Sry for my bad english :wub: )

sub

i have a couple...

Was killing kecoons for arrows, by going z then r and not paying attention to screen, i ended up attacking kekurikekukaka and he killed me :lol:

I bought MUS for 2m each thinking they were BUS :wacko:

Originally posted by Aba
    ROFLLLLLLLLLL

:lol:

My most embaressing moment... That day I got killed by a bulcan.. :x And then got ressed my morax!! >.<

nanshe

i was farming kekoons on lvl 20 or smt and i killed one and it dropped a kek ring

zzzzzzzzzz....wish my inventory wasnt full

alvoryx

well they where so much stupid things i did xD

the last in date i remember was when i got 68 just after rofd...damn it was in the night and i called my bro ! as we where talking i decided to get some fun... so first i shouted a few times "LVL 68 SIN NEEDS 1920 HEALER FOR LYCANS"...in the chat they where some "zZzzzZz", "-_-" , "<_<" and so on...

anyway, me and my brother where totally laughing our ass off xD

After that, i got fully nacked and went out to challenge an group of old lycan's who, visibly, began to get bored on this late night...so on the screen you could see a naked 68 rogue boxing a group of 3-4 lycans...the game was to keep the longest possible redball..anyway, after 1 or 2 min, suddently i just saw the "begin attack..." but those lycans didnt get any hits more...WTFFFFFFFFFF i stopped laughing immediately...FCKIN LAAAAAAGGGGGG !!! NOOOOOOOOOO

-> Disconected from server <-

of course after the relog i was eating the grass with those damn lycan's standing on my dead body...i got ressed by a friend who had fun a few min with me before ressing me and then i did a special "SUPPRESSION OF 500 LYCANS" quest and that with wolf, enchant scroll, so that those bitches get the more possible dmg :P

ANZAC_Mondane

Yeah,, i died to a hornet not long ago ,zzzz had the Bug that tp you to Corner 0,0 ,,, but as you know,, i really was jsut standing ther dying from a bloody Hornet,,, then again,, when KE came out,, i died so many times becasue of server lag and server dc,,,remebr when i was like level 60, i died heaps of time to invisable Smildons,,,, Pot,, Pot,,, Pot,, hmmm,, not working,, i cant see the Mob,, BUT IM DYING to it -_-

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast