Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Most embarassing KO moment

This is a discussion on Most embarassing KO moment within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not happened to me but.. a while ago i was a lvl 40 rouge on dies, one day ive found ...
Page: 6

overlordmk2

not happened to me but..

a while ago i was a lvl 40 rouge on dies, one day ive found a party at trolls and they invited me lol, it was a noob party, all lvl 55- orso, the leader began to lure a troll away from the group but nobody dared to atack it so the leader kept running to doda camp monument.
    somehow he got stuck at the respawn gate of doda so when the troll came, BOOM 1 hit kill -- troll-leader 1-0
    then the leader respawned there and began attacking it again! boom 2-0 troll-leader
    i dont know if that guy was a idiot or not but he attacked it for the third time... :wacko:

thats the best ive seen till now

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

+1 post, ty . Love useless threads.

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    +1 post, ty . Love useless threads.
    want me to take that post back? This thread is perfectly fine, quit spamming.

merchanter123

oldest and most recent embarassing moment for ko. when i made my very first ever character... i got it to lvl 45 in moradon only, because i didn't know i could leave moradon. I thought knight online consisted of moradon only lol :P

most recent was when rofd came out i was boss running/checking out new monsters in estlant assuming the giant ones i couldn't take solo, so i just left them alone. then i saw the quest uruk tron all by itself, assumed it was some kinda boss lol. ran right up to it started attacking it, it like 2 or 3 hit me :lol: then having to ask in ally chat for a resser and everyone asking what killed me? ............ uruk tron very embarassing moment ^_^

PriesTesS

I started out on Myko (1e mmorph ever), when i was having a little lan party at my place., we all got ko and were gonna test it out. Everyone choose human, and i choose an orc priest. The idea was to be in the same clan. Took me several tries to figure out i kept using the wrong gate to go to piana/breth.

So i made a new human character, a mage, and said i'd never play priest... healing is so boring :blink: .

my very 1st character was a rogue archer coz i picked up a bow i think :P didnt realise you could buy arrows from the npc and baught them off a merchant for 100 coins each

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Doing a 1 v 1 with Pr0gressive when he was an archer in CZ and I couldn't figure out why i couldn't beat him. Wish I checked my daggers before i went out to CZ. I had been pking for an hour with broken daggers.

Still think Morax looting the brain back in the really old days got to be a classic

PriesTesS

on my first mage in myko, i decided to try out all the skills, so i had 20 lr, rest in fire and ice.
    it stayed that way till lvl 40+.

my very first apos party was late at night with Hwa Rang clan. (gave em all 20 lr) and helped attacing the apos.... ranged.
    Nice guys, they didn't laugh at me in chat.

i remember when i had my first mage and priest on myko, klefo & Fluppy on cypher, my mage had shield ^^ i went cz and ksed bobert eviliceatlast (don remember now) it was my frist kill i just came close to the orc and ..... WTF no boX???? then sin came and spiked me and i died

Phosgene

a few months ago :
    im waiting for lunar gate to be opened , it doesnt , i shout "GM U FUKING DILDO OPEN THE FUKING GATE"
    ###Notice : The user Dark_Buff has been muted for 3 days .###

on a lvl 67 warrior (my first char) i didnt know how to use skill and i only double clicked on mob to kill them (i was just using pots) and i was wondering why make a such big skill bar lol.

also i was asking everyone in private how to talk until after few days i figured out i had to press enter :lol:

Browzer

Well it was my very first character in Olympia, I made a rogue bcuz my friend told me i could choose from archer and assassin ...
    He told me arrows cost like 1 each, but i couldnt find them in any store
    (it's the 2nd page in sundries -_- ) so I kept killing kecoons cuz they drop arrows.
    Then it got boring and i just put my points in assassin (10 archer 28 assassin <_< ) so then I found out i could use the tp gate...
    Then in luferson castle I thought i was so cool I thought everyone could use swift, so everyone who asked me swift pls I said: DO IT YOURSELF !
    then i ran around abit found my way to skeleton warrior (then i was lvl 35)
    and i saw a lvl ~30 assassin solo a skeleton warrior, so i think, Ha i'm lvl 35 i can do that to !
    took me like 5 minutes to kill one, by then i was always putting stat points in str cuz i thought that would raise my ap -_-

God i was such a noob then (still am :P )

probably on edana when i found somebody in my clan had been buying shit from KoM so i gave him a big bollocking in clan chat and kicked him

i forgot however that the clans were bugged and next time he relogged he would be back in the clan

So i didn't let on and he appologised for hours and we agreed he would be allowed back in the clan if he never used those illegit items ever again little did he realise that it didn't really matter :lol:

not really embarresing, but i don't get embarressed in an online game :P

Takayuki

Not mine, but clannie... he discover what is inn hostess at 54lvl...

Warrior_Win*

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast