Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Most embarassing KO moment

This is a discussion on Most embarassing KO moment within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; at like lvl 10 i probably pressed T by a mistake i had no idea why i walked so slow ...
Page: 7

ID4N

at like lvl 10 i probably pressed T by a mistake i had no idea why i walked so slow so i started to delete all the shits from my inventory thinking i was over weighted till some1 pmed me and told me to press T :lol: i deleted so many weapon deff armor cuz of that shit, armors which today costs shitloads T_T

Originally posted by Flippy
    on a lvl 67 warrior (my first char) i didnt know how to use skill and i only double clicked on mob to kill them (i was just using pots) and i was wondering why make a such big skill bar lol.

also i was asking everyone in private how to talk until after few days i figured out i had to press enter *:lol:
    there is no chance u got to 67 without useing any skills -_-

Originally posted by ID4N
    at like lvl 10 i probably pressed T by a mistake i had no idea why i walked so slow so i started to delete all the shits from my inventory thinking i was over weighted till some1 pmed me and told me to press T *:lol: *i deleted so many weapon deff armor cuz of that shit, armors which today costs shitloads T_T
    You had lots of defense armors at lvl 10? :mellow:

Umm... I remember when me and my bro were like, 30-40, we checked the website, and saw bosses and strong mobs. When we saw golem we were so surprised, we thought no one could ever kill them. And we were talking to this mage, who said he killed a stone golem at lvl 5x, with a party of 60's, and got kekuri belt, and ofci belived him.

AviT

boo dieing to lamia @ about lvl 50 cos we couldent afford pots and he didnt know if you sat down you regen hp back :lol:

:wub: boo :wub:

ID4N

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N
    at like lvl 10 i probably pressed T by a mistake i had no idea why i walked so slow so i started to delete all the shits from my inventory thinking i was over weighted till some1 pmed me and told me to press T *:lol: *i deleted so many weapon deff armor cuz of that shit, armors which today costs shitloads T_T
    You had lots of defense armors at lvl 10? :mellow:

Umm... I remember when me and my bro were like, 30-40, we checked the website, and saw bosses and strong mobs. When we saw golem we were so surprised, we thought no one could ever kill them. And we were talking to this mage, who said he killed a stone golem at lvl 5x, with a party of 60's, and got kekuri belt, and ofci belived him. [/b]
    worms used to drop em back in the days

CrusAd3R

when me and my friend couldnt realize how should we kill a hq with ignitions while assasins r doing something called "drains" when we did a boss in the first time :lol:

Originally posted by Clixs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Clixs)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    on a lvl 67 warrior (my first char) i didnt know how to use skill and i only double clicked on mob to kill them (i was just using pots) and i was wondering why make a such big skill bar lol.

also i was asking everyone in private how to talk until after few days i figured out i had to press enter *:lol:
    there is no chance u got to 67 without useing any skills -_-[/b]
    i meant 37 ,oops lol

ladyarawin

Back on old KO, On the Aries. I was only lvl 42 and was out running around Eslant. Found a party of AntHillMob. Any ways we chatted and they party me... Out doing Golems. Well crazy nut me. I never done them before decided what the hell the golem we did was beating on me so I started beating it with my staff. Yes I died but in the chat Scoobs asked me what the hell I was doing. I told I wanted to see how low they hung... :lol: that all it took. He clan me right there and then.
    I still beat shit with my stick ask Hoth... He yells at me every time espically when doing trolls.

Asatru_Rose :P

I've had the best moments myself and with others.

People asking if they switch servers if they'll still have their items.

CZ_Ownage asking if he needs stone of rogue for spike, and not having minor heal at level 54 cause he was sin/archer.

getting xped at lvl 65 in olympia cause fucking max didnt want to leave me alone and i was trying to turn it off and i got atked and dk got last hit on me.

making first char on ares putting all points into str/hp/mp/str.

When i heard the ROAAAARRRRR the first time in KO i dropped a bottle of milk over my keyboard cause it scared the shit outta me.

d-iesel

saw kekkurikikakakakaka as lvl 40 noob
    got ring nd merchandised it first for 10m like 10minutes then i sold it for 1m
    i thought i was rich

ladyarawin

ya i miss that ROAR on the start up of the game sometimes. That was really a wake up call that for sure....lol

Phave

Getting owned in a 1v1 by a sliding intell priest,hitting me for 150 damage :unsure:

Browzer

I know i died often on my sin in arena cuz of those damn int priest :P
    they always do like 100-200 dmg if they have good items and i always run away cuz i dont want to waiste my pots on them

savants

on my first char, it was a paper mage with full mp equip, i thought omfg iam so freaking pwnage i got 40 and i go to eslant, then a full shelled priest (i believie it was Vision) pmed me "are u lr?" he got respond "240 magic power" - "but, are u lr?" i was keep spamming him, that i have so much magic power, didnt know what lr was :lol:

and same day i wanted to get to aoe harpy in eslant, i think ooxoo was leader but she didnt want to invite me, so i later i was so angry at her that i had challenge her to private battle :lol:
    and she agreed :lol: :lol:

and then, on arena, i stopped to think that iam pwnage h43r:

Milkshaker

Well, this was the first ever game like this i have ever played and i was a complete noob to the concepts of the game and I joined while it was still in Open Beta back in 2004... I chose an archer and i thought that it was pretty cool and stuff, but i couldn't figure out how other archers were shooting fire arrows and poison arrows. Where was Max when I needed him :P, as it turns out i was like level 30+ before i found Captain Kunbarl and chose my Specialty. And yes I laugh at that even today

The First scorpion I ever saw was Antares (Found him when we were killing werewolves and skelitons and such), not knowing he was a boss, I was afraid to go near all scorpions after that encounter.

I went to Colony Zone before I ever went to eslant, and because I was so damaged by the cz experience, I wouldn't leave Eslant Town before I was told by many ppl that eslant was not a PK zone :lol:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast