Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Most embarassing KO moment

This is a discussion on Most embarassing KO moment within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i also remember when i was with my mage at lvl 50-55 ... i started my first aoe harpy's, after ...
Page: 8

alvoryx

i also remember when i was with my mage at lvl 50-55 ... i started my first aoe harpy's, after each lure the whole party sit down and mana rest xDDD

Originally posted by savants
    on my first char, it was a paper mage with full mp equip, i thought omfg iam so freaking pwnage * *i got 40 and i go to eslant, then a full shelled priest (i believie it was Vision) pmed me "are u lr?" he got respond "240 magic power" - "but, are u lr?" i was keep spamming him, that i have so much magic power, didnt know what lr was *:lol: *

and same day i wanted to get to aoe harpy in eslant, i think ooxoo was leader but she didnt want to invite me, so i later i was so angry at her that i had challenge her to private battle *:lol: *
    and she agreed *:lol: *:lol: *

and then, on arena, i stopped to think that iam pwnage *h43r:
    240mp at lvl 40?

Ya, i used to thnk eslant was a pk zone aswell.

Barry

-Back in MYko as mage walking with an elemental staff+5/8str thinking u were totaly pwnage cause the staff had sow much ap.

i cant call any moments embarassing ones but funny for sure.

So, once when i was 62 i went with my friend Mav(priest) on dms. He debuffed dm and i started attacking... 2 secs and im dead. I was like wtf?! oh forgot scrolls hehe. Np i had 10 stones got rezzed and went for beer. Came back and said go debuff. He debuffed and again 2 secs im dead haha forgot scrolls again, no stones so press ok.
    I dlvled from 62 to 60 cos of actions like that ^_^

i was scouting eslant with mage. Noticed alot of ppl on golems. Talos was up so i ve made fast clan party. Added all i had to, some where on spot already. Instead of tp them i pressed escape :lol:

sold wp in sudries
    sold roc on merch for 30m

DragonFire

I was just killing some stuff in kalluga i was like levle 30 or something....and my friend said on vent "im in a suicidal Harpy Party" and i asked him....."do they blow up?" and everyone that was in the channel just started alughing at me...i felt so stupid..

Destroyer_Master

my good friend lvl 59 (when i was a noob) said he can kill a limaros solo i was like wow and i said pls show me show me and he said ok and when he went to kill the limaros liked him istead and i said wow u nearly kill it lol

long time story back in KE

ultimaliaz

When I used to share __zephyr__ with cava I once transformed into a raven harpy and went to the fallen angels,,,guess what happend when I was in the middle of the FA area =P
    I believe i never told cava that

n0am

rofl
    Auria`s stroy ripped me off :lol:

Auria

Raising my very first character ever, a priest, I finally got 1920 heal, and someone told me to get into "apos parties".

After figuring out what that was, I got one! I was so excited. For five minutes the exp was awesome. Then, I accidently hit the button for my Gate skill, and I suddenly teleported to town.

I was helpless as the HP bars of the whole party started diminishing and then most hit zero.

Some party members asked what happened, and me, being the honest person I am, told them that I'd hit my Gate by accident. The subsequent comments in party chat were not, uh, real favorable toward me.

Then, suddenly I TP'd again, and found myself in the middle of the Dusk Orc spawn by the apos. The LR mage in the party was right next to me, TS'd as a harpy.

I ran and didn't die, so he TP'd me back into the Dusk Orcs again. He did this three times before I realized I'd better quit the party. LOL.

I felt bad, but I did learn not to keep my Gate on the same page as my heals!

P.S. If you were in that party, I'm very sorry. I was a total noob.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

Originally posted by karysa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karysa)</div>
    Originally posted by Auria@
    <!--QuoteBegin-kohack

back in old MYKO, KO was my 1st and is the only MMORPG i've played

it took me 1 week to know how to use the chat window....
    i had to ask how some ppl sold their stuff (/merchant)
    after playing 1 month and being lvl 27 with a mage i realized i had only like 5-6 skills, i asked a lvl 15 mage how he could throw a fireball..... i did my specialty on lvl 27
    and on the next day i asked if there were more worlds or maps besides moradon.... i was amazed when i saw breth on lvl 27 :P
    my 1st clan taught me that some mobs were special, they were bosses..... the big skeleton i hit once and killed me was dragon tooth.... i was like WTF, im a n00b <-- and still i am *:lol:

Ok kohack, that tops my story. You had me laughing my ass off.

What really impressed me is that you made it to level 27 with just your basic skills! LOL!
    Not only that, but only in Moradon. :blink:[/b]
    dude lol same story as me i made my first rogue and at lvl 10 i got speciality, didnt know of different zones, i was lvl 30 and a n00b
    i didnt know of skills and thought that shord bow +5 was like the best bow, and see all those lvl 30-32 that trained me in moradon 1 hitted bulcans, i was like omg wow. and someone asks me for swift i didnt know wt it was lol, and i just pressed "K" by accident and found out the skill like after a month lol.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i rmbed once i was in aoe harpy, i nevr knew much about uniques (back in old kO) a guy named julio_andretti told me their clan(cracked) got a IN from SQ, n he said it was the best neck. i was like, hell no a elemental pendent is better! (i did not know he meant 20health bonus = 20 health bonus, thought he meant 20hp bonus and i never thought much of weapon defence). funny part is he actualy believed me, n i thought i was "pro" until i found out what a IN was worth :lol:

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    i rmbed once i was in aoe harpy, i nevr knew much about uniques (back in old kO) a guy named julio_andretti told me their clan(cracked) got a IN from SQ, n he said it was the best neck. i was like, hell no a elemental pendent is better! (i did not know he meant 20health bonus = 20 health bonus, thought he meant 20hp bonus and i never thought much of weapon defence). funny part is he actualy believed me, n i thought i was "pro" until i found out what a IN was worth *:lol:
    should've sold him your EP for the IN and money

wendigo

first week of FD, me and clannies (Julio, Mozart, Niggaz, DW, etc) decided that was time to visit Bifrost... well... all lvl 70+ and we tought: "lets rush that shit"... muhahahha... fist moment: all trying to get out of the labyrinth, after 10 min, buffs gone and every 1 shouting... muhahahaha...
    second moment, after Greed almost kill all our party i decided say bb to Bifrost, but, dunno why i didnt towned and i tried to go walking... so, my love dogs came... all that fuking stupid dogs came and i just thought: "pfff, fu dogs" and ignored them... well... 20 secs later after shouting in TeamSpeak, poting, runing back, healing... "rezzer pls"...

TaDaaa

Originally posted by ladyarawin
    ya i miss that ROAR on the start up of the game sometimes. That was really a wake up call that for sure....lol

That used to freak out my cat!!

It was great!

Matte

´my first character in cpyher, i was a rogue...

i had like 90 MP 120 INT 100 DEX all that kinda shit so i was running around with a staff killing worms thinking damn the AP of this staff is r0xz0r, then someone gave me a swordbreaker +1 and told me to restat since i couldn't use it and put all points in dex

when i got the sb+1 i was like omfg this weapon is awesome i can't wait to restat, i was lvl 37 at this point and i had to pay over 1m to restat :blink:

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast