Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Most embarassing KO moment

This is a discussion on Most embarassing KO moment within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I used to think 50hp on RoL was 50 HEALTH....
Page: 9

I used to think 50hp on RoL was 50 HEALTH.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl
    i rmbed once i was in aoe harpy, i nevr knew much about uniques (back in old kO) a guy named julio_andretti told me their clan(cracked) got a IN from SQ, n he said it was the best neck. i was like, hell no a elemental pendent is better! (i did not know he meant 20health bonus = 20 health bonus, thought he meant 20hp bonus and i never thought much of weapon defence). funny part is he actualy believed me, n i thought i was "pro" until i found out what a IN was worth *:lol:
    should've sold him your EP for the IN and money [/b]
    was too poor to afford a ep then -_-

Casablanca

a friend of mine told me about her first visit to cz. she were human and ran next up to the first orc she saw and pmed him "party pls", got 1-hitted and then lying there 2 hours waiting for ress

KirbyKommando

On MYKO (cypher) I had a clanleader called Pressure_kaos who used to give me goldbars for repairs, when I left that clan I was so pissed off at any new clanleader I would have because I tought they sucked big time ("why the fuck don't u gimme goldbars ?") .. Later on I realised that pressure_kaos was a GM friend and that he had full +10 chitins and stuff :lol:

DragonFire

Originally posted by Casablanca
    a friend of mine told me about her first visit to cz. she were human and ran next up to the first orc she saw and pmed him "party pls", got 1-hitted and then lying there 2 hours waiting for ress
    i wish i could run into ppl like that...after they pm me BAM 1 hit :P

on my first level 60 char, a paper fire mage.. i used to wear mp accesories to wars h43r:

.. no wonder those rogues always 1 hit me

uskoblows

LoL my friend Choas_Preist_danny was searching bosses in eslant while i was hunting humans in CZ, he Pms there is a boss in eslant i ask what boss he tells me Apostle boss. I didnt think much of it because i thought with RoFD came new bosses. So i went to Eslant as fast as i could, ran to my friend he buffed me and ac statred spamm healing me, I press spike and died to a Apos[Quest] which i later found out was for the lvl 70 quest <_< :angry:

Pwner4Last

loool :wub:

KaChing

wanted to take ss of redballing
    <_<

Solstice

I don't get embarassed I embarass people

CrnaC

I don't get embarassed I embarass people
    U just embarassed Urself, and U don't even know that. h43r:

btw, I remember old days in KO, in april 2005, old players remember that Haunga Spot in Kaluga was behind goblins, actually over the hill.
    We all use to kill goblins (not bouncers ) and from time to time goes to Haunga spot, cheking for priests. Yes, priest's, cause we was such a noobs, and can't kill Haunga (one Haunga not aoe) without some good buff. We all hope to see priest with 960 buff, and when he come...we all rush in and spam for party.

Anyway, one day we was in party and we need buffer. One man came, with cape!!!!! (we don't see cape for that time) and he look like royalty for us noobs. I don't remember his name but it was like Reing, or Reina or someting like that... he joined our party and throw us party 1200!!!!!

Every1 in party was freezed. We was mute for a 5 sec, we don't know what happend. WTF??! What was that? How did u do it? What is that? Do that again!!!!
    he said: "i can't u have that buff now, i can't do it anytime I wanna" (even him not know that buff is 10 min)
    We don't know what was that, but we enjoy in every min of that buff.
    What a noobish situation... :wub:

In same that time, I was playing with some friends (not good friends), and cause we was noobs, we ask each other to change items. Anyway, I ask one warrior what he have for a rogue (my first charachter was rogue) and he give me couple of items, one of them was Full Plate Defense Dagger +25. Everybody know how much that item was/are priceless. In that time, that was crapy item (specially for us noobs). And yes...he give me that item for free. Like I say...crapy item.

I was archer until lvl 51, and I was thinking that sins are waste or time. I simply love archers, but...I can't kill Hellhound as archer. After I reskill, and find out advantage of sliding... I found out what Asin is. Now...all of that is history, cause my archer is blocked permanently.

p.s. Good post! Very good!

ArminVanBuuren

Got another one from a friend :lol:

Originally posted by llJuanMall
    When I started playing KO, I created a chicken warrior on Ares...started killing worms the whole day, because bulcans would kick my ass * *

Well...then when getting lvl 7 (finally!!!) I decided to get lvl 10 the next day...so I closed the game and got through the day...when getting into the game again, I realized I had no char...so I thought "no problem, was just lvl 7, no big deal" so I created the char again...got to lvl one more time, and then disconnected to shut down the pc...when getting again ingame, had no char again...so I created it again...happened several times...

Well, one day finally got ingame and got my char...but I was surprised, since if had the same gear he had the first time...and was pretty weird...until I realized there were more than just one server and I had created the same char in every single server there was *
    Another one :lol:

Originally posted by llJuanMall
    When getting to Piana for first time, I had to get a better weapon...and haven't gotten anything better than a staff with 30 damage on it...so I had to put enough MP and INT to use it...so there I was, a warrior with staff...but it wasn't that bad since I finally was able to kill worms in just one hit *^_^

AlwaysSayDie

I got a kek ring from a keckon captain. I tought it looked nice so I didnt npced it ( thank god) but I sold it for 300k in merchant -_- and the first time I got to eslant I saw alot of mages aoeing harpys. ( I was a mage) So I were like OMG cool. So I started spamming ice burst on them. then I see on the chat: "Danm that kid is ks'ing us, damon go trade spam him". and the next thing that happend was me lying there dead. And I were like thinking. " OMG I got trade spammed". and I kinda felt like THA bastard :lol:

ps: didnt know what ks was at that time.

3 years ago i played on every server with 3 characters on each. I had 4 accounts. Yes...accounts and i played on every single one of them. I got every character to about lvl 30, and quit because they all sucked. ^^ Then edana...

Timaster

back in myko i putted all my points into str untill like level 40 cause my friend said thats what i needed to do wile he was a warrior and i was a rogue.. then i sold several BUS for 400k to reskill

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast