Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Most english speaking server?

This is a discussion on Most english speaking server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CARNAC WEST FOR SURE..It OWNS BADLY!!!...
Page: 2

CARNAC WEST FOR SURE..It OWNS BADLY!!!

german

cw
    that's why i am trying to get char there

Cwest is predominately an English Speaking server. There are a lot of Brazilians, and Spanish speaking countries represented. Unless another country that IS NOT to be here is proxy servering in, u will find our server to be the one with the most English speaking. I left Beramus and came here a year ago. I am in Kodiak on both and currently Kodiak is the number 2 Human clan in Cwest...

frayed kn0t

HIRO! Whats up man? msn me sometime, long time no see. I'm playing again :G

Yes, CWEST seems best if your priority is English speaking. Also it is the newest server so a new player like yourself will have the easiest time fitting in there.

every1 says carnac west is dead during night time
    (even during the day sometimes the server isn't full)

every other server has fallen to the turkish plague

TiTi

1. c-west

2. Diez

3. Ares

4. Girakon
    lol Akara hahaha only 1 clan is english speaking

also its the worst server what exist too many cheaters[/b]
    ARES ???? Are u kiding me ?

Well if your asking percentage wise it would probably be Carnac West of course. But since diez has so many more players than Carnac West. I think number wise, Diez has more english speakers, UK, Aussies, Kiwi's, Americans, Canadians, most danish/swedish/german/polish/french speak at least some english, also most south americans...mexican/peruvian/brazilian and such mostly speak english as well. We do have a lot of english speakers too, but if you would all up all the Diez players who speak english, and all of Carnac West, i'm sure Diez would win. But percentage wise, Carnac West would. But it's easier to get a higher percentage when you pulling from a smaller pool of players.

ChowBoy

Well if your asking percentage wise it would probably be Carnac West of course. But since diez has so many more players than Carnac West. I think number wise, Diez has more english speakers, UK, Aussies, Kiwi's, Americans, Canadians, most danish/swedish/german/polish/french speak at least some english, also most south americans...mexican/peruvian/brazilian and such mostly speak english as well. We do have a lot of english speakers too, but if you would all up all the Diez players who speak english, and all of Carnac West, i'm sure Diez would win. But percentage wise, Carnac West would. But it's easier to get a higher percentage when you pulling from a smaller pool of players.[/b]
    +1

speedkill

no turks and many noobs in carnac-west. if you want to come back and join an english server, go carnac-west

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

ARES ???? Are u kiding me ?[/b]
    yes ares or you think c-east beramus or pathos lol

ares have more as this servers and is also a tradition server together with diez

St0neColdKill3r

yes ares or you think c-east beramus or PATHOS lol[/b]
    Not sure if you we're kidding here, but Pathos actually has a lot here. Everyday it has more and more either coming to try or coming back to the game too. I won't speak about servers i don't know about but it's a damn fun server and i wouldn't leave for anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12