Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

most kills in a row?

This is a discussion on most kills in a row? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by battle_mrs is this guy far buffed or something? cause thats some good hp if hes unbuffed +1. ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by battle_mrs
    is this guy far buffed or something? cause thats some good hp if hes unbuffed
    +1. what i was thinking lol.
    Maybe hp build.

wraith86

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TakeCare
    didnt he just buy this rogue?
    he did boghet his rogue not for usd but for ingame money and why would he waste his time xping whan he only need is kick ass in cz?
    he got all his items legit the guy dont even buy his own prem ffs

and wraith go xp what u wating for ?i bet u dont have even helf of items viseh have :rollseyes:

and whats ur in game name of warrior? afraid post it because ur cant kill shit in cz and u r loser? B) so u go dzc and kill noobs? oh how nice[/b]
    i probably dont have half the items of viseh. warriors name is shiggityleveler and wtf is the B) for? you giving me options? and how can you say go kill noobs? if your refering to noobs as in everyone in DCZ which obviously includes me then its pretty much void because if we are all at the same skill level then no one is really a noob. if you were refering to the 59 and below lvl req then whats your main chars level? mines 68.

Sephir0th (mage from Blood) back in the day dropped a nova in the war and got like 50 odd kills LOL! Only thing to do is cry at a moment like that.

:pic:

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by ic:@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TakeCare

didnt he just buy this rogue?

he did boghet his rogue not for usd but for ingame money and why would he waste his time xping whan he only need is kick ass in cz?
    he got all his items legit the guy dont even buy his own prem ffs

and wraith go xp what u wating for ?i bet u dont have even helf of items viseh have :rollseyes:

and whats ur in game name of warrior? afraid post it because ur cant kill shit in cz and u r loser? B) so u go dzc and kill noobs? oh how nice
    i probably dont have half the items of viseh. warriors name is shiggityleveler and wtf is the B) for? you giving me options? and how can you say go kill noobs? if your refering to noobs as in everyone in DCZ which obviously includes me then its pretty much void because if we are all at the same skill level then no one is really a noob. if you were refering to the 59 and below lvl req then whats your main chars level? mines 68.[/b]
    lol noob shiggity

as u can see i bearly and online on my main char (64) and yet we got some nice pk partys and u never join us :rollseyes:

Mario

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-battle_mrs
    is this guy far buffed or something? cause thats some good hp if hes unbuffed
    +1. what i was thinking lol.
    Maybe hp build.[/b]
    he cant be HP build, coz hes got to low mana (with HP build he can have 5xxx on lv 70), so its far buff for sure

little_painter

2nd war last monday i made 15 kills with 1 nova.. wee won the war on kills only but orcs was at our keeper in main castkle i speed out of jail was lucky 1 healer was on my arse helping and aoeed like hell 2nd nova and pop 15th kill at same time

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456