Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

The Most Known Cheaters Clan Ever?

This is a discussion on The Most Known Cheaters Clan Ever? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; heaven... i never played other server other then cypher.. but i can safely say they are THE biggest cheating clan ...
Page: 4

Banned

heaven...

i never played other server other then cypher.. but i can safely say they are THE biggest cheating clan in all of ko..

it wasnt that long ago b4 i quit that ive seen noobie human char speed hack its way into warders in lunar wars to make sure he was only1 there then open doors when heaven party arrives(theyr orc), and this speed hacking char's clan name is a clan that nowadays is a top clan with ex Heavens that "hate" heaven lol

cypher is atm (or at least was when i last played) the server with the highest prices.. but its far from beeing the most active server.. that alone says a lot about the amount of cheating that hapened there h34r: (not blaming heaven only for this off course)

and theres no such thing as old heaven or new heaven.. they dont cheat nowadays? well they still have theyr levels and items no? thats all the cheating they need h34r: ..

of course new heaven has time to help people..they had full +10 gear and lvl 80 for years.. im sure they get bored once in a while and help some random people. and i wouldnt say immortalsouls was a cheater clan..it was just that one guy i think his name was Gambit? he got banned for duping shards9 and raptors i believe. cant remember tho..was 5 years ago.

pretty_healer

immortal knights cant remember ares or olympia but they would have 7 auto archers n a auto buff/heal priest :mellow:

angelsdream

I can still remember sultans members with shard+7/12dex after some weeks...

its easy to know which clan did cheat the most => those who used to play in RTK café in ankara and MOD café in istanbul, first cyber where they had access to KO database.

Banned

ive herd heaven fucked that server , maine reason templar knights left due too heaven cheating.

KB is unreal tho KILLED BY AND KB , hold of a full server at CSW with there stupid items, i remember felix saying some of them PMD him saying his items were unfair lol.

can see minium requirements for KB been 5 chitin shields , and +9 chitin sets.

there just ridiculous. they still wall hack in delos

and for the d2 bug delos ,, emmm im kinda guilty of that so i cant bash on that , i just rinsed hob gobs at level 55. :P, before original VALK was removed

4sultans and heaven are prob around the same..

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

There have been many cheating clans in the past.

I could probably list a roll of about 100 of them lol. You can't really claim which one cheats more because generally they cheat in roughly the same way

Sultans on xig+edana

also if some1 remmber the clan

itgoes2all#

the # place a number, they all apear in xig in 1 day with lvl's 70 with full uniqes and +8 weapon,

the gm banned 1 and the next day he was back...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Sultans on xig+edana

also if some1 remmber the clan

itgoes2all#

the # place a number, they all apear in xig in 1 day with lvl's 70 with full uniqes and +8 weapon,

the gm banned 1 and the next day he was back...[/b]
    F4CTOR on ares is the biggest cheater clan currently.
    PerfectChoice was the biggest clan to bug and cheat ';s
    alot of them got banned thou ';s

+2

I think that Vindictive and Ruthless are able to kill everyone in every battle because they scammed and bugged everything in this game...

come on ppl stop saying that vind and ruth are the biggest cheater clan only cuz you've never been able to beat them...[/b]

i think its more of the fact before when people wanted to attempt the event CSW that most catabuged every time they were in there, and this was an issue back then. no one goes to csw in months now so its most likely not "anymore".

scammers. well look at who has got scammed and look at the reputation that clan has built. Leaders could have helped their reputation but decided to not care about a thing,, but yet its an issue now? good strategic thinking eh?

Banned Senior Member

of course new heaven has time to help people..they had full +10 gear and lvl 80 for years.. im sure they get bored once in a while and help some random people. and i wouldnt say immortalsouls was a cheater clan..it was just that one guy i think his name was Gambit? he got banned for duping shards9 and raptors i believe. cant remember tho..was 5 years ago.[/b]
    Immortalsouls wasnt a big cheaters clan:P

TOWN from ares was.
    And gambit didnt dupe raptors -.-

Maybe IMM a little bit (A)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Locking before any more dumb flames happen and stupid defence of cheater clans ( Yes I mean you Stunner )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234