Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

most known players from server?

This is a discussion on most known players from server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did u play Cypher/adonis first 3-5months of myko beta? oh wait. u didnt even know what KO was back then. ...
Page: 12

did u play Cypher/adonis first 3-5months of myko beta?

oh wait. u didnt even know what KO was back then.

anways, yes i did play on ares from week 1, what about you ?[/b]

adonis from day 1 boooyaaa!!

ares from weekone boooyaa!!

but sucked badly on both XD
    lvl 40 char ftw

Lets see how many remember my suicide bomber mission in cz/wars, i know nychris remember it since when i ksed people i ran to him just to give him some np

rostoen1990

Zero
    F9DeviL
    Fluppy
    SoulSlayer
    old Monsterkill
    Lord_Mozart

clans: NN, ImmortalSoul, Town, Hatred StateofaBadassArt Nexoun. dont remamber all they made so many :P(same ppl tho)

so many ppl here just write some n00b name. As long as they've made a video and they're famous, lol.
    Not imo...

blackholesun

<-----------------me fckng u all xD

any oldschool player would know NN was among ranks of best clans.

If you dont know NN, your simply not old school.

Who was first clan in USKO history on Human Side to get Grade 1? huh? huh?[/b]
    hmm, i started play USKO 1st week on Ares
    i played MYKO before USKO start
    and i have no idea who are you and i really dont know who was the 1st clan G1. and i really dont care
    its same stupid question as who won the 1st war
    btw : i can bet that iam not in your MSN and i can bet that i started play KO before you. and iam pretty sure that you even dont know who am i

-RW-

Brian ignoring me :< u hater </3

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Brian ignoring me :< u hater </3[/b]
    hes been ignoring me too for a while now

Solstice

Gondon is probably the most famous player in Ares history. His innovative and unique stat\item builds are an inspiration to all aspiring warriors. When Gondon entered CZ, word would spread through opposition Ventrilos until there were no remaining enemies for the great Gondon to slaughter. NoName&#39;s early Ares success was a direct result of Gondon&#39;s supreme influence, he was an idol to his fellow clan members. My personal list:

GONDON, ALMIGHTY WARRIOR OF THE HUMAN RESISTANCE
    OttomaN, commander of the great turkish migration.
    Bulb4, donator of honour.
    plugawiesel, Assassin of infinite lives.

Also a special mention to Annihilation, the most heroic clan to walk Ares. The ability to aquire such powerful items in such a short timeframe is a testament to Annihilation&#39;s dedication and immense power. It is a shame that such a great clan had to fall.

-RW-

Forgot to say when Sols enter cz all other leave

Solstice

When I entered CZ everyone else quit to play WoW

When I entered CZ everyone else quit to play WoW[/b]

yeah, cause everyone got bored killing you over and over

KirbyKommando

"All the real oldschool players will remember NN was the first grade1 clan ever on USKO."

But then again, all the real oldschool players will remember that NN was known for atross farming .. that&#39;s all you guys did/were able to do. :lol:
    Less talking on forums, more killing atrosses, gogo ! ur losing NP&#39;s as we speak !

Nil8R was also the one to have first MD+8/80 on ares, we all know how he got that one ^^

blastfromthepast

Sorry, Jaoz was a cool guy, but no where near the best. Pyro/Fyro was EASILY the best mage ever. New and aspiring mages should be required to watch his movies before they play.[/b]
    sry lol jaoz didnt make any moviez cuz he hated 2 showoff in any kind of way but if he did your opinion would be very different

-RW-

"All the real oldschool players will remember NN was the first grade1 clan ever on USKO."

But then again, all the real oldschool players will remember that NN was known for atross farming .. that&#39;s all you guys did/were able to do. :lol:
    Less talking on forums, more killing atrosses, gogo ! ur losing NP&#39;s as we speak !

Nil8R was also the one to have first MD+8/80 on ares, we all know how he got that one ^^[/b]

Sorry to disappoint you but i dont think NN was the first G1 clan on Ares.... i know on orc side it was TOWN/WMD then Unique as nr.2 then EK as 3rd... and i know the last human clan to get G1 was Immortal_Souls

rostoen1990

Sorry to disappoint you but i dont think NN was the first G1 clan on Ares.... i know on orc side it was TOWN/WMD then Unique as nr.2 then EK as 3rd... and i know the last human clan to get G1 was Immortal_Souls[/b]
    im sure 10&#39;000 other human clan got G1 afther Immortal_Soul

sry lol jaoz didnt make any moviez cuz he hated 2 showoff in any kind of way but if he did your opinion would be very different[/b]

I played with Jaoz. I leveled with him quite a bit when Diez opened. I even played with him after he got 70. I would still pick Pyro/Fyro over Jaoz, or any other mage for that matter.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast