Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

most known players from server?

This is a discussion on most known players from server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; warrior: R34P3R, DieWithMyKiss, Shurt , JudgementDay, evenson[/b] HA! at least someone mentions "me" and shurt...
Page: 14

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

warrior: R34P3R, DieWithMyKiss, Shurt, JudgementDay, evenson[/b]

HA! at least someone mentions "me" and shurt

Woot, I feel special :P

I played with Jaoz. I leveled with him quite a bit when Diez opened. I even played with him after he got 70. I would still pick Pyro/Fyro over Jaoz, or any other mage for that matter.[/b]
    I would have to agree with you. In no way an i demeaning Jaoz, but i really only remember him and like spidmage from that clan of like all mages coming down the hill in breth and novaing everyone; to me that isn't a truly memorable tactic of brilliance. Aory and I were practicing to work out tactics like Pyro and Fyro, we would just run around in wars watching... but they quit and so did Aory before we could start using it all =\ But i didnt know pyro/fyro made any videos.. i wouldn't mind watching them

I would have to agree with you. In no way an i demeaning Jaoz, but i really only remember him and like spidmage from that clan of like all mages coming down the hill in breth and novaing everyone; to me that isn't a truly memorable tactic of brilliance. Aory and I were practicing to work out tactics like Pyro and Fyro, we would just run around in wars watching... but they quit and so did Aory before we could start using it all =\ But i didnt know pyro/fyro made any videos.. i wouldn't mind watching them[/b]

I think he posted one of them here. The other was posted on our old clan forums I think, although they don't exist anymore

nil8r wasnt the 1st one to have md +8. there was another rogue, but i dont remember his nick. sth like Y... dont remember now :wacko:[/b]
    Temmu made the first md +8

I think he posted one of them here. The other was posted on our old clan forums I think, although they don't exist anymore [/b]
    that sucks.. oh well i guess i'll just have to make up my own pwnage on the new server :mellow:

Munch

magix most known of course... Q(''Q) (P'&#39P

~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~ ~("~) (~")~

oh god festo, you on scarlett was sad yet inspiring at the same time.

esp. when level 70 warriors would hit you a couple of times, do the math, and go wtf.. 5k+ hp?[/b]
    Tanking towers was probably the most fun i ever had, didnt care if i died just as long as i got nova off

Then going tank ice mage and id slow every fucker which was funny haha

FattySin

I always looked up to that FattySin guy ^_^

I always looked up to that FattySin guy ^_^[/b]
    I always thought he was quite the gay.. <3

FattySin

I always thought he was quite the gay.. <3[/b]
    Ya, but i still looked up to him

anonym1ty

wah, <3 rw and schrotum hehe. damn good warriors in KO

even though rw knows how i felt awkward towards his disposition towards chris =p

yeah, i remember you gondon from myko. However, we never played together then. You just knew people I had known from awhile back in i Am.

also, festo, i remember a certain gm ruining our archer wall with fire towers XD

6-8 archers camping one spot as a rush of mages came by... we thought we had them until a fire tower spawned on us where we got unstealthed and insta nuked xD

For Ares

Clans: ImmortalSouls, PaTRiot(used to be noob ks harpy clan), DuesManus,TOWN...These are just the old popular clans back in the day

Rogue: Bobert, NYChris, Zero
    Warrior: F9Devil, SoulSlayer,MONSTERKILL,
    Priest: Fluppy,Cooltang,prietess pam, Grid
    Mage: Morainedomadre(forget how to spell, but i believe first lvl 70 on ares) Pfil, Lord_Mozart,Warpathsdream(forget how to spell >.<)

theres a ton more...

thast all i got.

Wazuki, Krakatoa was damn good

Wazuki, Krakatoa was damn good [/b]
    Krakatoa was only good when you went to beramus to play with your duper turk friends. He was a joke back in the beginning of Ares.