Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

most known players from server?

This is a discussion on most known players from server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pfft thats what you get for saying my posts arent the best! take that bitch!![/b] *grabs the flame stick* HOW ...
Page: 19

Banned

pfft thats what you get for saying my posts arent the best! take that bitch!![/b]
    *grabs the flame stick*

HOW DOES THAT COMEBACK TASTE

OH BUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

lolz Old School Ares ownz ; ]
    All that fun stuff in NN clan : D i remember :
    ppl shouting in moradron that AngelDust is hacker because he got 1st CB on the server and has no clan ^^
    ppl pming NN players to join their clans (since they have none ^^)
    Annihilation dupe machine and Azgaroth 1st babashoper ever : D
    1st powerfull CSW alliance<Anni+fire+NN vs IS ; ]> (that broke kinda cos of me : p)
    And myself being commander on that event(damn it fuk&#39;d my nerves)
    47 son of a fag that scammed 2 very 1st shards on sever (1 was mine -.-&#39; ->if u read it i still wish u getting ass banged by a nigga)
    pfil and his Harpy spot license (GM supported) and some mage that quit IS and KSed pfil for life ; ] (shame i dont remember the name)
    Also ppl talking he got all those items like from nowhere (lvling 24/7 and still got babalike gear :OOO).
    And all that NN vs IS hatred KS/lure/swearing on each other : D (remember myself luring like 8 trols on IS apo party ^^)
    Meck aka "do not ks do not lure" <later on> "ok, that means war " ^_^
    NN being accused of "Atross farming clan only" since we spent like 90% of time in bowl boss hunting ; ]
    and few days later *bang* IS doing same shit but still saying that NN&#39;s are "atross farmers" xD
    <But whatever, there was no point argueing about that in the past, there is no point flaming atm ; ] >
    i remember duels vs WMD on cardinal spawn at like 1st week of a server and owning them badly ; ]
    remember that irritation when we couldn&#39;t leave HB cos of annihilation party being in front of it ; ]
    "wtf are you doing, 1 fukin orc party is owning us ? lol " İMeck
    All those boss hunting SS race like "1st DF on human side !!" -> "lul we did it 2days ago-easy" ; ]
    The time when official forum was official forum and all of the bitching was made there.
    hehe i remember Masakarii lvl freak : D (wtf u are 63 ! u have no lyfe !!!)-> i was 55 back there and since i got spike that was quite enough ; ]
    (well never bothered about master skill since i didn&#39;t know back then that it gives u some additional AP xD).
    Also Me+DarkIord doing bowl runs at war time (good old bug abuse : D)
    And Pre-Scrool times when u just runned buffless and getting owned in 2hits ^^
    (back then the difference between n00b and pr0 was buffer on ur back : p)
    All that time where 80% of community was english speaking (rest was spanish or whatever ; ] )
    remember how proud of myself i was after killing darkness : p (using dagger talia though xD)
    remember how Meck was bitching about Bobert using macro combo (wtf freak ? he doesnt slide? he attack so fust fukin cheater !!!!)
    and then myself getting 1st pm&#39;s that I am fukin combo macroer ( i was so damn proud of myself back then )
    hehe also Gondon braggin all the time how powerfull is he xD (and 5min later getting owned by BP and bitching that this class is imba, that they schould ban all the BP&#39;s ! xDDD )
    Also meck anvil pwnGe (shells +7 SS+7 ftw :P), and how he tried to make all the prz use HP pots ("i got heal, wtf i need pots ! xD")
    All that inner clan fighting about items warriors vs BP&#39;s ("warrior earring is WARRIOR ITEM same as WARRIOR PENDANT, and hands of from iron belt and RoC mofos !!!!) İGondon xD
    I also remember how God damn proud of myself i was owning CoolTang in 1v1 (took me quite few times before i could cancel all his duffs in a row but i fukin did it ! :P)
    Also that Reminds me the "LagZZZor Age" where most of the ppl quit at least for some time -> 1v1&#39;s was fun back then ^^&#39; you get rogue combo +pot (no one considered minor usefull since all rogues got like 1800 mana : p) then screen freez (u continue to do ur stuff) bang after 20sec u are still in a fight : p.
    I remember Commander with his duped shells doing SD/town : D and dueling him with Viconia(my personal prz : p)
    and MJ which bought RoL for 111111111 from "show off merch" x D
    also xping on whatever and stupid clan scrool queue (i join i got scrool but every 1 makes me to give it back :<, then bang i got another and another and passing them to clannie, and when it comes to my turn, party disbands :< HAte YOU ALL FOR THIS !

well it seems to be bit haotic but i got hell load off memories and damn they are in real mess (quite like this post)^^[/b]
    i luv u mirage
    remeber Kinkeh screaming on vent lol
    she and futile prob woudve made good couple haha.

Mirage why dont u log manes, to pk sometime

come thru !!

TunaFishyMe

*grabs the flame stick*

HOW DOES THAT COMEBACK TASTE
    OH BUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN[/b]
    *pisses all over your stick*

bitch

*pisses all over your stick*

bitch[/b]
    now the stick has nomore flame and only stinks

TunaFishyMe

my piss smells like strawberries

Banned Senior Member

my piss smells like strawberries[/b]
    I want.... ure piss gimme pls

:pic:

as far as i remmber DeadCanDance was rogue beffore i quited an DeadCanHack was quite rogue but he pwnz when he pk&#39;s too bad he quited :<

TunaFishyMe

I want.... ure piss gimme pls[/b]
    well it still tastes like piss...it just smells good

my piss smells like strawberries[/b]
    still smelly must be cuz ur gay

Genkku

Ares warrior ( now ) F3ylong

Ares Priest ( Now ) Priestess ( BP ) , ArenitaBR & Vanessita

Ares mage ( Now ) 4garfiled & ::Beckhouse:: FTW

Ares Rogue Genkku ofc...j/k , hmmm not really know ,ill say Kamstura ( sry if wrote wrong )

Banned

well it still tastes like piss...it just smells good[/b]
    lol, thats one awkard conversation. you see, im a straight guy

| <<< this is me

O <<< this is you

h0ly

Toomuchvia/gr0bs/SinSexy, all got kicked by triumph ^^[/b]
    rofl.

lol, thats one awkard conversation. you see, im a straight guy

| <<< this is me

O <<< this is you[/b]
    well if ur | and hes O then u 2 should be together... perfect match xD

mammlea2

Wasn&#39;t Commander DeadCanRespawn? (And he kept using respawn scrolls haha)
    DeadCanHack was a town rogue who didn&#39;t stick around too long i think[/b]
    oh yes ur right, Commandor was DeadCanRespawn and DeadCanSing + DeadCanHack were rogues, nobodies really

Banned

well if ur | and hes O then u 2 should be together... perfect match xD[/b]
    LOL!!!!

best comeback ever <3