Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

most known players from server?

This is a discussion on most known players from server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i luv u mirage remeber Kinkeh screaming on vent lol she and futile prob woudve made good couple haha. Mirage ...
Page: 20

TrueMiRaGe

i luv u mirage
    remeber Kinkeh screaming on vent lol
    she and futile prob woudve made good couple haha.

Mirage why dont u log manes, to pk sometime

come thru !![/b]
    hehe tomorrow my last egzam, then ill do whatever ; )
    hehe also remember every 1 makeing fun off meck <since he got a voice of 12years old kiddo xD> well lul i was like 16 back then : P
    and kinkeh on vent pwnd as well <i got guy in my house, he&#39;s handsome, got six pack and all, and he&#39;s asking me to come to him, but well maybe nxt few lures... > xDDDD, well and myself whining all day long for slot in aoe (and then telling mages to fuk off since i found 3ppl trolz way more efficient)
    well also remember all those quittin rulez (BuS of "i quit", u got assist = u quit after 1 week ^^)
    also the best drop organisation ever made (it was like 20-30 pages of loot ? )
    lololol also lol @ DarkIord while he played Masakari and 1 day coming on vent saying"damn i got drunk and changed passowrd fuck !" xDD
    or accidental dupes taht occured hehe. Still remember that dialogue on clan chat :
    -uncapped did i gave u that tooth ?
    -yeah i am using it why u ask ?
    -cos i got 1 in my inv wtf ? O_o lolzozlzzozzl

well funny times ; ) i am curious if i&#39;ll play new serv : p

Banned

Ares list (I only played Ares :wub: ) :

Warrior : Bad_Wolf. El_Zeus. F9Devil. cloud (The beast). Krakatoa. DeadCanDance (Whoever he is now).
    Rogue : Syntaxis. Zero. Nychris. Bobert. SmallButEffective. Futility. GROBS. LeeroyJenkins (Whoever he is now).
    Mage : Prisoner. Lord Mozart. pfil. ::Beckhouse::
    Priest : _mod3m_. Cooltang. Yuber. Priestess Pam. Futurity.

Sorry if i forgot anyone. These are the guys i remember clearly no matter how good or bad were they at this game.

Ravaarph best duper yay!

Ares list (I only played Ares :wub: ) :

Warrior : Bad_Wolf. El_Zeus. F9Devil. cloud (The beast). Krakatoa. DeadCanDance (Whoever he is now).
    Rogue : Syntaxis. Zero. Nychris. Bobert. SmallButEffective. Futility. GROBS. LeeroyJenkins (Whoever he is now).
    Mage : Prisoner. Lord Mozart. pfil. ::Beckhouse::
    Priest : _mod3m_. Cooltang. Yuber. Priestess Pam. Futurity.

Sorry if i forgot anyone. These are the guys i remember clearly no matter how good or bad were they at this game.[/b]
    some people on that list made me lol

some people on that list made me lol[/b]
    +1

Socrate was one of the best warrior. he beat many other warriors with his +6 items. Thanks for those videos of me
    Diez_J and his team, wildgoose and his team. they gave Blood party some hard times.
    Marlboro, solo assassin
    Stroke, sometimes good sometimes bad
    Forsete, Glarfirst truly warriors
    Waggy, live to arrowshower or die hard, you never learn to /town. love
    TscarfaceM, only teamed up with him once, but it was unbelievable

I cant say much about orc side, most of the time i only pk with clan. love Blood, every single member. Adis is gonna jump on this, cuz he was Blood Adis, you remember the lunar war with the strange map? your very first war since you joined Blood. me, you and Gforce did some hit and run up from those hills. anyway, want to meet up sometimes in Toronto?

Everyone who was there, who loved the game. you deserve to be remember[/b]
    HAHAHHA HOLY SHIT I can&#39;t believe you remember that. And of course I remember, the 4-5 times me you and Gforce would climb up on a mountain top and time novas and make 242424 np? How could I forget. That map was the best, shame it vanished. I also remember some times in cz with me and you, or me you and Geforce where you run into 400 humans and scream "tp!" and kill 389 of them :P Good times man. Meet up in Toronto? Hell yeah! Come clubbing

I remember being in the opposite nation on my priest before invasion. INT priest with DTH and book killin little lvl 30&#39;s that was fun

Banned Senior Member

[/b]
    lmao at chat!

-RW-

HATRED 4 Evah

Banned Senior Member

HATRED 4 Evah[/b]
    :wub:

Volcanic

Firstly, it was Pfil who was first lvl 70 in USKO, by a long shot too.

Nice to see Grid getting lots of mentions, he was and still is top 5 in KO.

Eric, glad to see you noticed me atleast i made my own char, huh. And in your own words, i supplied the best 1v1 you`d had upto that point. Oh and apart from when we were ripping up breth, Grid and me went around as a pair 90% of the time. More fun that way.

On with the thread.(no particular order)

Chars or people in no particular order;

Brian(KO`s Mr. Nice), Pfil(he was great to watch in wars(always walking around too)), Bobert(he even made my missus jump), NYChris(always there), Cooltang(run away!!!), 0000000(i`ll say no more), Meck(joint best clan leader), Futility(joint best clan leader), Grid(fuckin` hard), Fluppy(scared me more with acid pots than the whole of Diez did in the first ISW), Original F9Devil(Alex), Later F9Devil(Eric), Soulslayer(powered by GMs), Monsterkill(powered by Argentino), Perpetuous Dreamer(My 1v1 teacher), Festo(Ares only decent GM) and sorry because i know i`ve left out so many more of you.

Special mentions;

Anyone knowing what GLG means,

and extra special mention to Herb, for getting me into this damn game. Bastard:P(Signing into msn anytime soon?).

Final one goes to RW AKA Ringwraith or Ringpiece(take your pick). This is for you;

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=ringwraith

Not my handywork, but.... i lol`d

All the best.

Waz.

Radke

paddy,felix,glarfist and so on

Final one goes to RW AKA Ringwraith or Ringpiece(take your pick). This is for you;
    Not my handywork, but.... i lol`d[/b]

HAHA I remember that shit, pfil made it rite?

<3 rw

Tristan

Not my handywork, but.... i lol`d

All the best.

Waz.[/b]

Hahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!