[DIEZ] Rebirth of RunAWay

This is a discussion on [DIEZ] Rebirth of RunAWay within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wasnt active few weeks. Now is Fire Drake expansion. DLW is for 30 - 59 and there is dark ...
Page: 1

Kiler666

Default [DIEZ] Rebirth of RunAWay

I wasnt active few weeks. Now is Fire Drake expansion. DLW is for 30 - 59 and there is dark cz. I want to make real "Dark"(war and cz) clan. PM me here if u dont want be more thatn 59 and u r good gun and english or polish speaker.

btw. I am 52 lvl now and ofc we can lvl and make quests.

gg ^_^ but u might wanna try clan section. not general chat :P

HsK

problem is, when you hit 59 you are near 60 so you can say why not level to 60 and play with REAL MEN :P

The real problem is that at lvl 60 in CZ right now, you wont play with real men, you will be trampled upon by real men.

There are few players that wish to stay at 59 true.. but then again the game simply takes too much time.. u xp and xp and xp and never stop.
    I actually find what Killer does quite healthy: he plays his few quality hours. In these few hours he can pk in a place where he can compete without having to spend 23845692384752394 hours hacking trolls before (or in my case aoeing ravens) ...

Real men and big boys lol ... Lvling has little to do with skill and everything to do with free time and a small dose of determination/stubborness. I dont see why the ability to aoe harpies for 20 hours makes you a real man.

DCZ is fun.. I find it hard to xp my mage right now, have not even done all the eslant quests ...

Gondon

Originally posted by SilverBlade
    The real problem is that at lvl 60 in CZ right now, you wont play with real men, you will be trampled upon by real men. *

There are few players that wish to stay at 59 true.. but then again the game simply takes too much time.. u xp and xp and xp and never stop. *
    I actually find what Killer does quite healthy: he plays his few quality hours. In these few hours he can pk in a place where he can compete without having to spend 23845692384752394 hours hacking trolls before (or in my case aoeing ravens) ... *

Real men and big boys lol ... Lvling has little to do with skill and everything to do with free time and a small dose of determination/stubborness. I dont see why the ability to aoe harpies for 20 hours makes you a real man. *

DCZ is fun.. I find it hard to xp my mage right now, have not even done all the eslant quests ...
    but wat about after all the ppl leave dark cz, rofl.

And ur left alone.. ppl move on, and u left behind?

sooner or later u will joni the 60 's

wello

ppl with dcz chars usualy have high lvl chars and make dcz for fun, the skilled dcz players like kiler will remain and it will be more enjoyable

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SilverBlade
    The real problem is that at lvl 60 in CZ right now, you wont play with real men, you will be trampled upon by real men. *

There are few players that wish to stay at 59 true.. but then again the game simply takes too much time.. u xp and xp and xp and never stop. *
    I actually find what Killer does quite healthy: he plays his few quality hours. In these few hours he can pk in a place where he can compete without having to spend 23845692384752394 hours hacking trolls before (or in my case aoeing ravens) ... *

Real men and big boys lol ... Lvling has little to do with skill and everything to do with free time and a small dose of determination/stubborness. I dont see why the ability to aoe harpies for 20 hours makes you a real man. *

but wat about after all the ppl leave dark cz, rofl.

And ur left alone.. ppl move on, and u left behind?

sooner or later u will joni the 60 's [/b]

There will always be more leveling up to 59.. The cycle doesn't just end.

Kiler666

if there wont be any <59 game above 59 will die too , belive me ....
    everybody know that lvlin is fckin boring, and pk is awsome .... why i need waste my life to get 70 lvl to not beeing meet to get np ..... i can be 59 and have fun from pk in this game....

and abt big boys ... .... if u r 70 lvl or more ... u must spend maaaany hours near comp ... u surely not big boy irl :]
    btw i wont make RunAWay rebirth . i dont have time to run clan.
    I just joined to C4rn4ge as a vice chief
    Beast will have strong general in his army :P

gl in goin to 80