Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

the most pathetic thing i have ever seen in this game

This is a discussion on the most pathetic thing i have ever seen in this game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lemme set the scene, perfect exp party going with one of the highest and strongest person in our entire server. ...
Page: 1

Default the most pathetic thing i have ever seen in this game

lemme set the scene, perfect exp party going with one of the highest and strongest person in our entire server. Rrhazes comes wants in the party, were full so we cant invite aviously, he brings his clan starts ksing. He was ksing us because of the clan me and clixs were in (oblivion) because the night before they tried to steal our clans spot and we wouldnt hand it over.

aight its a normal ks who givees a shit and i know myself i wouldnt care and i never makes stupid posts like this but ive never had something like this happen before.

Our pl one of the strongest ppl in our server like i said desides to tell us to leave the party and go hide somewhere because he cant take losing 4k exp each kill to the turks, so we did. Come back and the fucking turk is doing a check to make sure we aint in and the ldr will not reinvite us cause he wants to make his target lvl.

like i said earlier i dont make these kinds of posts and i personally dont care for the people that do. I just cant believe that we were subjected to that because some losy fucking turk didnt like us. i looked up to this person the whole time i lvld from when i heard of his lvl when i was a noob till now and now this shit happens. It just goes to show u how these fucking no good fucking turks are destroying this game and making people do these type of things. i say this with no regreat that every fucking turk outside the 3 i like in this game can die and burn in hell forever.

yeah i blame the entire country, not just the individuals too...... <_<

what's with people and generalisations now a days?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

he did what was best for the party as a whole and ur making this post about him? better change the tone of the post to insult the turk more than the leader of the party

dah

Default Re: the most pathetic thing i have ever seen in this game

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    lemme set the scene, perfect exp party going with one of the highest and strongest person in our entire server. Rrhazes comes wants in the party, were full so we cant invite aviously, he brings his clan starts ksing. He was ksing us because of the clan me and clixs were in (oblivion) because the night before they tried to steal our clans spot and we wouldnt hand it over.

aight its a normal ks who givees a shit and i know myself i wouldnt care and i never makes stupid posts like this but ive never had something like this happen before.

Our pl one of the strongest ppl in our server like i said desides to tell us to leave the party and go hide somewhere because he cant take losing 4k exp each kill to the turks, so we did. Come back and the fucking turk is doing a check to make sure we aint in and the ldr will not reinvite us cause he wants to make his target lvl.

like i said earlier i dont make these kinds of posts and i personally dont care for the people that do. I just cant believe that we were subjected to that because some losy fucking turk didnt like us. i looked up to this person the whole time i lvld from when i heard of his lvl when i was a noob till now and now this shit happens. It just goes to show u how these fucking no good fucking turks are destroying this game and making people do these type of things. i say this with no regreat that every fucking turk outside the 3 i like in this game can die and burn in hell forever.
    Are? Sorry to tell you but this game was destroyed when KE came out.

umm best for the party we were the fucking party there was 4 of us

xXTankerXx & Stabby Senior Member

LOL'z any one got a spare 10 gillitonne nuke ??

w.e im just saying he was someone i respected alot for his dedication and i still do but i dont see how someone can do something like that but w.e i guess its just me

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

from my experience he xp's to xp not to fuck around with stupid little kids...if he can stop the fucking around and continue his xp then hed do what he needs to do...which is what he did in this situation

Foretold

What I don't get is why is there such a change in morals and respect when you switch nationalities. I was doing dts for like 5 hours good and strong, nice and easy and everyone who passed actually passed and asked for party and went on their way. Ok, so the other spot is taken after a while, and I'm still doing my noobish little spot. Then a few more people come, let it be noted that they aren't Turks, see me on the spot, and keep on walking. Well a few hours of this goes by and boom, there's the full party of 8 Turkish people, no respect whatsoever, and ks and steal my spot.

It wouldn't be so sad if it didn't happen all the time.. but no.. it occurs whenever the Turks are on. Do they have no respect? I'm not saying that Turks aren't the only people who ks, but hell, find me a party during the English party time who kses eachother... right.. you can't.

So what is it that makes Turks want to ks and shit? Is there some kind of decency boundary you pass in between England and Turkey that I'm not aware of?

Maybe it's just that they're all 10 year old children who are trying to get all their moneys worth at the local internet cafe. (yay for general sweeping generalisations, but yes it is true..)

Default Re: the most pathetic thing i have ever seen in this game

ooo you forgot to mention the fact6 that he promised my spot back in 10 mins when they left and that he invited half of that ks party to his party it really shows what low down things ppl can do for some exp.

dah

Leech pls : ) just died 7 times to caitharos lvl 55 tanking ftw

if ahm,outkasted,infinity etc any good clans came up and said "hey oblivions cant party here get lost" id be like thats fucking gay but id bugger off somewhere else but to a random turk clan i just cant

you think he cared about what clan you were in? Or do you think he did what was best for exp?

An example, i've been in bifrost and my own clan have been messing around with humans so i leave the party because i know what i want to do and i'm not letting people stop me. It's obvious that on this occasion having you lot in the party was ruining his exp... why should he have to put up with other peoples problems? You can't criticise a mans dedication to exping and then criticise him for it at the same time

dah

if ahm,outkasted,infinity etc any good clans came up and said "hey oblivions cant party here get lost" id be like thats fucking gay but id bugger off somewhere else but to a random turk clan i just cant
    when me and shurt were in infinity when we used to play we got told to fuck off by some ahm people and some good gun people (Chef, Varanashi, Evenson,Ap0phis and like 3 other ahm people) i cant remember all of them it was so long ago ;/ AHM still have alot of nice people but some of them are faggots, i guess every clan does have some people that like to ks allys.

ive faught with turks 90% of the time at dts as im sure alot of ppl did at the same or other exp spots and out of all those months of lvling i have never givin my spot that i was at first to a turk and for some reason it seemed like today to me that i gave it to them even though it wasnt my party and it wasnt something i was ready to accept
    |

corrected last part

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast