Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

the most pathetic thing i have ever seen in this game

This is a discussion on the most pathetic thing i have ever seen in this game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by dah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dah)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TheKingOfTheSwing if ahm,outkasted,infinity etc any good clans came up and said "hey oblivions cant party ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by dah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dah)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheKingOfTheSwing
    if ahm,outkasted,infinity etc any good clans came up and said "hey oblivions cant party here get lost" id be like thats fucking gay but id bugger off somewhere else but to a random turk clan i just cant
    when me and shurt were in infinity when we used to play we got told to fuck off by some ahm people and some good gun people (Chef, Varanashi, Evenson,Ap0phis and like 3 other ahm people) i cant remember all of them it was so long ago ;/ AHM still have alot of nice people but some of them are faggots, i guess every clan does have some people that like to ks allys.[/b]
    ahm and oblivion arent allies...nor are the turks that were ksing and oblivion...nor are ahm and the turks that were ksing.......so.........huh? :blink:

Originally posted by PADDY
    you think he cared about what clan you were in? Or do you think he did what was best for exp?

An example, i've been in bifrost and my own clan have been messing around with humans so i leave the party because i know what i want to do and i'm not letting people stop me. It's obvious that on this occasion having you lot in the party was ruining his exp... why should he have to put up with other peoples problems? You can't criticise a mans dedication to exping and then criticise him for it at the same time
    exactly the point im trying to get across

dah

Cama, i said i was in infinity at that time, this was when your ban was still inforced xD

Z3non

Turks are greedy and stupid.
    If u dont invite them, they are going to do some shit to you (KS,Luring,).
    And then they still have the nerve to ask why do we hate them........
    I make TheKingOfTheSwings words mine.
    Every MotherF*cker turk should be burned and tortured, apart from the 5 cool turks i know.

ONLY GOOD TURK IS A DEAD TURK :angry: :angry:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    ive faught with turks 90% of the time at dts as im sure alot of ppl did at the same or other exp spots and out of all those months of lvling i have never givin my spot that i was at first to a turk and for some reason it seemed like today to me that i gave it to them even though it was my party and it wasnt something i was ready to accept
    theres ur mistake...its wasnt UR party...u were just invited into the party, dont confuse the 2 that party was around for plenty of hours before i even saw u run by for the first time

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheKingOfTheSwing
    ive faught with turks 90% of the time at dts as im sure alot of ppl did at the same or other exp spots and out of all those months of lvling i have never givin my spot that i was at first to a turk and for some reason it seemed like today to me that i gave it to them even though it was my party and it wasnt something i was ready to accept
    theres ur mistake...its wasnt UR party...u were just invited into the party, dont confuse the 2 that party was around for plenty of hours before i even saw u run by for the first time[/b]
    pretty sure thats a spelling mistake he meant to say wasnt* my party makes more sense like that when u read it

ya spelling error correcting it atm

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    from my experience he xp's to xp not to fuck around with stupid little kids...if he can stop the fucking around and continue his xp then hed do what he needs to do...which is what he did in this situation
    actualy thats being a selfish bitch :lol:

TimtoN_

i hate noobs h43r:

liquid1

i just want to say that rommei was 1 of the ksers
    and just to make u guys remember his thread on me ksing him a hq :]

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by PADDY
    yeah i blame the entire country, not just the individuals too...... <_<

what's with people and generalisations now a days?
    paddy :lol:

Trurks are lame ksers .I u see 8 ppl party all turks be ready to get ksed.Sometimes I start thinking it they don't do it for exp but becouse they like it .Probably they know it from home where their faters are ksed by neighbours while haveing sex with their mothers.Coz how u can explaing 8 ppl turks in party ksing yours party for 2h or more geting only 1-3k exp per kill or sometimes nothing.But I don't know why (maby some normal turk if ther is such thing will explain me) I'm not supriced.

MrzLies

......... Dont hate The country cause of some Bastards..............
    Jules = the frist owned of my char (MrsLies) told me that

dont be shy, tell us who it was that kicked you.

it was obviously Zike, i can guess that by the fact that he exp's like nobody i've ever seen, and just because one clans vendetta with another lan is getting in the way of his exp he should tolerate it?

People queue up to join his exp parties, why should he have to put up with other peoples problems? Seriously?

As for dah, i don't remember any of that occuring, but i'm sure i was never rude to allies.

0wnoR

prolly an exp whore :rollseyes:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast