Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Just a random thought

This is a discussion on Just a random thought within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, as most of you here have probly been playing ko for a long time, i just thought about some ...
Page: 1

Default Just a random thought

Well, as most of you here have probly been playing ko for a long time, i just thought about some improvements ideas that i have about skills/class, xp etc. Here are my thoughts tell me what you think. This is just a random thought

Mage: I think it would be nice to atleast give a bit more armor/hp to mage, they dont really do dmg and they die quick. Some of you will say mage do alot of dmg. Yes they do , but in a mage party only with all those novas,etc otherwise it's so hard to stay alive. In vs, its rare that you will see a warrior loose a vs or a priest. Some skills should have higher range, because archer skills have more range than mage. Not saying all but i think pillar of flame and those kind of skill could ahve a bit more of range. Also it would be so fun to have movement skill like a knockback or a leap jump to escape the fights, i think it would add more action to the game. In most parties, mage needs to be support, but it would be nice to be able to play with offensive style without dieing quick. Maybe some new items could be added like 1 handed staff with a shield that needs int for mage only, that would still make you do dmg and gain def

Pk: I think it's all about debuff, most pk parties have a debuffer that duffs the mage then all the rogues jump on him and dies instantly. I think we die too quick in the game and it would be nice to be able to still be able to fight with duff, like if they could get a little nerf.

Server crowd: Maybe some server merge could be done with c-west and c-east, i jsut logge dinto c west and dcz has 4 player form orc side and 2 player in cz ( still in orc side). This game is fun but we need players to enjoy it

I also think that adding new stuff to ko could only help to attract new english players. So tell me waht yout hink and thanks for reading

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Let's boost the mages !
    babo532 likes this.

japan ko have 1hand and shield i think for mages, thats survivability

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    japan ko have 1hand and shield i think for mages, thats survivability

there are also few mages using this style in EUKO.. i see few mages running with gabs+leo/ha

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    there are also few mages using this style in EUKO.. i see few mages running with gabs+leo/ha

he ment a actual 1H staff, the only one in us\euko atm is the Halloween Cane

im selling one on europa btw
    Last edited by ExclusiveBastard; 03-19-2013 at 07:09 PM. Reason: typo

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
    they dont really do dmg and they die quick. Some of you will say mage do alot of dmg. Yes they do ... its rare that you will see a warrior loose a vs or a priest. Some skills should have higher range, because archer skills have more range than mage. .... Also it would be so fun to have movement skill like a knockback or a leap jump to escape the fights ...

... most pk parties have a debuffer that duffs the mage then all the rogues jump on him and dies instantly...

Server crowd: Maybe some server merge could be done with c-west and c-east, i jsut logge dinto c west and dcz has 4 player form orc side and 2 player in cz ( still in orc side). This game is fun but we need players to enjoy it

I also think that adding new stuff to ko could only help to attract new english players. So tell me waht yout hink and thanks for reading
    So basically, because you're a mage, you feel that you should have better survival capabilities than other classes?

The only thing I agree with the OP is the server merging, which will probably end up happening.

I typed up a bunch of crap then decided against it, trust me, it was for the better.

And ye , let em add candy staff +36 reb now and how about some candy armors ?
    N4v4rr0, typ0 and Luis like this.

Well, as most of you here have probly been playing ko for a long time, i just thought about some improvements ideas that i have about skills/class, xp etc. Here are my thoughts tell me what you think. This is just a random thought

Mage: I think it would be nice to atleast give a bit more armor/hp to mage, they dont really do dmg and they die quick. Some of you will say mage do alot of dmg. Yes they do , but in a mage party only with all those novas,etc otherwise it's so hard to stay alive. In vs, its rare that you will see a warrior loose a vs or a priest. Some skills should have higher range, because archer skills have more range than mage. Not saying all but i think pillar of flame and those kind of skill could ahve a bit more of range. Also it would be so fun to have movement skill like a knockback or a leap jump to escape the fights, i think it would add more action to the game. In most parties, mage needs to be support, but it would be nice to be able to play with offensive style without dieing quick. Maybe some new items could be added like 1 handed staff with a shield that needs int for mage only, that would still make you do dmg and gain def

Pk: I think it's all about debuff, most pk parties have a debuffer that duffs the mage then all the rogues jump on him and dies instantly. I think we die too quick in the game and it would be nice to be able to still be able to fight with duff, like if they could get a little nerf.

Go check out euko mages tank alot with GG priests and with their candy+26-30 they hit so hard most peple cant even get near. Then again they use these skills and advantages not in normal pk, but on 'vs'.

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    its support mage, nice way if you have good items GAb 7,I set, kro 7 and some good uniqs they you can tank party and tp back ppls and make frezzing/slow on glacier or stun, but its just for mele party, low dmg.

no not jsut because i play mage but i think some new skills could be fun for any classes :P i jsut randomly thought about a knockback or something like that. It would be fun imo to have an escape skill with all class with like a 10 mins cooldown. Also not every one has candy staff+36 reb :P, even if u have this, yes it does alot of dmg, but there's no DD and stuff like this like uniques staff :P and i would like to check euko, it seems more crowded than c-west right? :P

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Give warriors gate, TP, nova, single target range spells that slow / stun and then we'll make mages hard enough to go 1v1 against a warrior lol.
    Last edited by MySexualIntention; 03-20-2013 at 12:17 PM.

no not jsut because i play mage but i think some new skills could be fun for any classes :P i jsut randomly thought about a knockback or something like that. It would be fun imo to have an escape skill with all class with like a 10 mins cooldown. Also not every one has candy staff+36 reb :P, even if u have this, yes it does alot of dmg, but there's no DD and stuff like this like uniques staff :P and i would like to check euko, it seems more crowded than c-west right? :P
    With knockback you mean something like blink? afaik if a mage double blink even a rouge has hard time get him

Quote Originally Posted by Pubbageir View Post
    With knockback you mean something like blink? afaik if a mage double blink even a rouge has hard time get him
    no not like blink that would be more like an escape

i mean a knockback, it could amke jump the opponent a few meters away from you to give ut ime to heal a bit, i dunno if u guys also play league of legends but thats how i got my ideas xD like i dunno for example the mage could hit the ground with the staff quickly and it could make the opponent jump and backoff a few meters so he can take a potion and try to run a bit, warrior could also do taht priest etc with a 5-10 mins cooldown, i think it would add more surprise in pvp :P

I really would not want to see what changes they would make . Mages play their roll pretty well as it is , you either are spec to tank for support or your one of those many 1 2 3 nova kind of dudes , or dcz mage*op if geared well*
    Blink is good enough , dont need people getting knocked back from a green midget or a women..that is not right lol its cool you like to think bout more shit to be added to the game but lets just be realistic and pray they fix the shit thats wrong with the game before making crap like that lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast