Most popualted server and a good amount of english players ?

This is a discussion on Most popualted server and a good amount of english players ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I guys, just wondering these days if the game is still fun to play ? Is it worth starting in ...
Page: 1

Default Most popualted server and a good amount of english players ?

I guys, just wondering these days if the game is still fun to play ? Is it worth starting in Ares / Diez / CWest / Europa ?

Thanks

Are you fucking serious or are you seriously blind? If your purpose on this forum is not to read but to post yet another spamtopic then you have succeeded in your mission.

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Are you fucking serious or are you seriously blind? If your purpose on this forum is not to read but to post yet another spamtopic then you have succeeded in your mission.
    Erm ? why you so mad bro ? just refer me to the topic then... I havent read any threads so i dont know what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Yea post a link dumbass. in know way did you answer his question. Tyranozor Ares has a good amount of english players.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by anthony52180 View Post
    Yea post a link dumbass. in know way did you answer his question. Tyranozor Ares has a good amount of english players.
    Hey fucktard, his question doesn't need to be answered because it had been answered a couple hundred times just in the past few months.

P.S: This guy has two confirmed scammers in his GG trades list and he's a new member trying to get some posts, so be warned people.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Hey fucktard, his question doesn't need to be answered because it had been answered a couple hundred times just in the past few months.

P.S: This guy has two confirmed scammers in his GG trades list and he's a new member trying to get some posts, so be warned people.
    2 confirmed scammers in my good traders ? idk man theses trades went well for me 3 years ago if not more. plus im not new. thx anyway

Thanks for the answer! Ares is the oldest server so if i go up there ill probly buy a 83 char but is CZ alive ?? liek is there always stuff to do and kill ??? and not only some +21 guys lol

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

just go EUKO/europe dude. ares is probably full of +30 shining dudes. Cwest if u want english speakers, but server is not so active right now

if u read before asking u would find same question asked and answered here like 10 times atleast in past weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    just go EUKO/europe dude. ares is probably full of +30 shining dudes. Cwest if u want english speakers, but server is not so active right now

if u read before asking u would find same question asked and answered here like 10 times atleast in past weeks
    Thanks ill take a look at it.

for the 5th time, euko is the way to go

questions about euko server

Which KO has more activity USKO or EUKO

Fill me IN!!

just first 2 pages now go and use search before your next spam.

so many rude ppl jesus.. Cwest is pretty fun I just came back after about 4-5 years.