Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Most strange thing happend

This is a discussion on Most strange thing happend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Forsete, old friend, obviously the GM was waiting for you to say "What the Fuuq?!" to prove you aren't impersonating ...
Page: 3

Yun_Yuuzhan

Forsete, old friend, obviously the GM was waiting for you to say "What the Fuuq?!" to prove you aren't impersonating an old player.

Forsete, old friend, obviously the GM was waiting for you to say "What the Fuuq?!" to prove you aren't impersonating an old player.[/b]

WhoompThereitis

looks like the gm was looking out for u

Quoc

Lol wow, only marco ppl has no skills, they need to hack in order to be strong, almost like how they use mice to find cheese x]

Tristan

Forsete, old friend, obviously the GM was waiting for you to say "What the Fuuq?!" to prove you aren't impersonating an old player.[/b]
    Ha!

WrongAnswerYouDie

gm is like a nigga
    very black

Strike

the gm was checking on if you were macroing or not. they tp'd you somewhere else because if you were macroing then you would have just kept on killing things. the gm's also cant spawn anything that could possibly kill someone and get them xp'd(all though i bet some do anyway) without the possibility of getting fired(because harpys cant spawn in moradon, ss and cs ftw)or at least yelled at.

had something similar happen to me a few months ago when korlash spawned about 100 snatchers on my hob party(was funny as hell) :lol:

ps: on second thought i doubt anything would have happened to the gm even if you did send in cs tickets of you getting xp'd by a gm.

Banned

a new way for turkish gms that cant speak english to check if you are macroing? why cant really just pm your char?
    dont ban macroers that xp,ban the fucn 24/7 farmers ><.

the gm was checking on if you were macroing or not. they tp&#39;d you somewhere else because if you were macroing then you would have just kept on killing things. the gm&#39;s also cant spawn anything that could possibly kill someone and get them xp&#39;d(all though i bet some do anyway) without the possibility of getting fired(because harpys cant spawn in moradon, ss and cs ftw)or at least yelled at.

had something similar happen to me a few months ago when korlash spawned about 100 snatchers on my hob party(was funny as hell) :lol:

ps: on second thought i doubt anything would have happened to the gm even if you did send in cs tickets of you getting xp&#39;d by a gm.[/b]
    shit , if i got tp&#39;d somewhere I&#39;d prolly wonder wtf but keep attacking

banned

forsete is a smelly poo - my :wub:

I am Timmeh Senior Member

would have been funny if u had gotten banned...

"dear k2,

i wasn&#39;t macroing i swear to god i wase just exping at govlets"

gm was checking if ur macroing[/b]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123