Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Tr1stan scammed Zaraki Durandel +8

This is a discussion on Tr1stan scammed Zaraki Durandel +8 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zaraki didnt wanna make a hudge topic but i seen Tr1stan here be care ful so u wont get scammed ...
Page: 1

DontJurkOffOnMe

Default Tr1stan scammed Zaraki Durandel +8

zaraki didnt wanna make a hudge topic but i seen Tr1stan here be care ful so u wont get scammed zaraki trusted him and he scammed him zzz

Banned

Yep, I didnt want a fucking e-drama again becuase of "Friends" anyway, he wanted to borrow my durandal and i said ok you can have it untill i need it, So i gave it to him then i told him i wanted it back he said all the time "Ill give it back in a moment" and went off.. he did this for 3 days long and i was like fuck it now ur gonna fucking give it then he said let me finish my scrolls and went offline AGAIN.

So other day i was making a deal with Dontdropthesoap and heard that Tristan gave him the durandal because he still owed him some cash.. K i cant blame archer here, nothing he can do so we worked out a deal and now i still have my durandal tho i lost a couple gbs...

but by this please dont trust Tristan he is a fucking fag he scammed Razi before aswell.. Just to let you know.

Banned

Oh also, i cant contact him anymore he seems to blocked me since he is not on for 2/3 days now...

Killgannon

Don't loan out your items. Stop wasting out time reporting "scammers" he is an ass for doing it, but YOU enabled it and it's your fault as much as him... It takes two to tango in that scenario and your one.

DontJurkOffOnMe

Originally posted by Killgannon
    Don't loan out your items. Stop wasting out time reporting "scammer" he is an ass for doing it, but YOU enabled it and it's your fault as much as him... It takes two to tango in that sceanrio and your one.
    it takes lvl 60+ to be master and ur not one

Originally posted by Killgannon
    Don't loan out your items. Stop wasting out time reporting "scammers" he is an ass for doing it, but YOU enabled it and it's your fault as much as him... It takes two to tango in that scenario and your one.
    whoa no need to call him a asshole.....i put alot of trust in my clan...and we like to loan stuff to people..but that sucks zaraki.

wow killa ur 52 now...keep on xping

Vlein

kilgannon he isnt asking for shit, he even not made a topic
    so bend over suck my dick and go kill urself

=(

Vlein

lol scamming is so sad, its so not worth it, i dunno y people even bother

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by Vlein
    sounds like a child and or low iq

Vlein

o rly? thats cute
    o wait i forgot, noone gives a shit what u say

GoodGun

Originally posted by Vlein
    no offenc but u rly like it when a man suck ur dick ?

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

when u meet tristan he seems to be a nice guy, but he'll make promises to u and u'll soon realized they'll never happen. All he says is later, Im trying,i almost got it and blah blah.

If you help tristan he'll seem greatful, when you need help he just ignore you.

redfieldTnT

i think he has a fettish for
    man on man beef eating

Vlein

Originally posted by TempesT
    when u meet tristan he seems to be a nice guy, but he'll make promises to u and u'll soon realized they'll never happen. All he says is later, Im trying,i almost got it and blah blah. *

If you help tristan he'll seem greatful, when you need help he just ignore you.
    like zaraki!!!!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast