Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

The most tactical character?

This is a discussion on The most tactical character? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; warrior aint that easy, if ur a brainless warrior and u go after everthing that moves u might get a ...
Page: 2

warrior aint that easy, if ur a brainless warrior and u go after everthing that moves u might get a kill or 2 but u wont get a party down

each char has its different tactical uses so its hard to say which one is the best... but yeah i agree with devile... a good mage can make a world of difference in a fight

Banned

george bush :P :lol: :blink: :wacko: ....NOT

KamY

Originally posted by Devile
    Defensive mage. He can see the whole fight with a very good perspective of whats going on and keep alive his whole party. Usually melees get lost in the fight being to close to enemies, is hard to see whats going on everywhere. If u play defensive mage, u can see the big picture.

Small party with good tp mage can own easily big parties.

Agree, warrior is easy. Cares only for himself. He has no other job than hit ppl.
    Gogogo 70 so we can have nice fight without ilusion ^_^

Maximus662

Have to say assasin, especially when it's one who is helping the party (curing, minor healing) they have a ton of things to do, totally agree with 0000000 on this one, the good sin is supporting the party as well as getting kills = a ton of things he is doing at any given time.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

If you are going to talk about a full party, 8 ppl, different clases

Imo goes something like this:
    1) Priest - The most tactical should be the duffer (torment/heal/cure) but would be the best at lvl 70 (full party heal/torment/absolutness/cure)

2) Mage - A lighting mage is one of the best. Stuns, high ac, lives longer, and is more focused on tp than to attack, so gonna keep party members alive and stun when has a chance. Also can charge blade the healer so cuts the cast.

3) rogue - Can help with cures, minnor healing. If sin can cut healers cast, if archer can use styx, also cut some casts.

4) warrior - this is just run and smash. The only strategy you need is who should kill first.

A perfect party would be 2 priests (1 healer/ 1 debuffer), 2 mages (1 light / 1 ice), and the rest warriors and rogues. All scrolled up ofc.

infected

imo Devile is right, i played a sin for very long and in a party vs party fight i always went for mage priest and thats it, curing here minor healing there but thats all.

its not as simple as warrior, but i think mage and priests are defenitly harder to manage, u are the big guy, if u die ur party dies, thats why u are ALWAYS the main target. this is the kind of character i wanna play, not always focusing on being in that chat
    #infected defeated blabla#
    ur name is not written u are like behind the scenes, but u are the main man :P

cRuX

try playing a full healer in Olympia where there's 600 orcs vs. 8 man party...imagine you're the priest like i said full party healer in shell with the name Dr_HeaL..i got raped soooo hard.

65+ ice or light mage,

with good defense,
    he can control the hold party from where he stands..

he can immoblize groups of enemy's,

a mage is a character that is always needed in pk,

Aqu

Sounds like my choice of intel ice/light was the right choice for party pvp then

Killgannon

Priest is hardest because it's boring… that’s what I hear.

battle priest....

duff/heal/cure/attack - low defense/low hp/big target

and keep yourself alive..

Solstice

Mage, you won't ever find the "perfect" mage because it would require knowing the hpdefap and playing style of every single player of both nations - impossible already and then you would have to add the randomness factor of KO (crits,misses). That's just for basic tping to safety. (ofc tping doesn't always have to be to safety, positioning is another topic of endless circumstances and possibilities).

Next would be priests and decent rogues who both have to juggle offense and defense, and finally warrior because you just run around spamming x buttons while the rest of the party does the hard work.

armand0

Originally posted by Devile
    Defensive mage. He can see the whole fight with a very good perspective of whats going on and keep alive his whole party. Usually melees get lost in the fight being to close to enemies, is hard to see whats going on everywhere. If u play defensive mage, u can see the big picture.

Small party with good tp mage can own easily big parties.

Agree, warrior is easy. Cares only for himself. He has no other job than hit ppl.
    i think archer becoz of the same reasons. Mages can just tp but archer can cure, heal, attack and stix.

lol for rogues who say playing warrior is easy it isnt that easy when you have to choose wether you get that extra attack in by using soul pot or mebbe save yourself from dying by using hp pots try spamming 300 mana when you only have 2000 or less of it depending on wether you have uniques or not <_<

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    lol for rogues who say playing warrior is easy it isnt that easy when you have to choose wether you get that extra attack in by using soul pot or mebbe save yourself from dying by using hp pots try spamming 300 mana when you only have 2000 or less of it depending on wether you have uniques or not <_<
    is easy as far as estrategi, tactics. Warriors only have to run, target and attack. They dont have skills of tactics, like styx, torment, etc

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast