Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The most tactical character?

This is a discussion on The most tactical character? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mages are the most important of the party imo :/ if ur priest dies ur mage can just tp, if ...
Page: 3

Inpulse

mages are the most important of the party imo :/ if ur priest dies ur mage can just tp, if ur mage dies your party dies 1 by 1 and no tp

sexa

i ll talk not in case of importance. for being tactical sins are far away from others imo :

stealth
    lightfeet
    attacking and watching the cooldowns
    swfting party members and reswft if they get iced
    using a variety of combos(normal attacking combo, canceling priests heal combo, running combo, minor heal combo)
    watching magic shield
    sometimes using sytx
    lupin
    watching pots
    cure curse and cure disasea in some cases
    minor heal themselves and other party members in some cases
    and 7 diff attack type with totaly diff cooldowns

sins generally needs to use 4 skillbars in pk

on the other side priests are tactical too but :

heal urself and party members
    duff
    stay alive and get attacked first
    pots
    cure

2 or 3 skillbar enough

mages are also hard since they need to keep party alive and together and they dont have much def. attacking&slowing&stunning are important too. they generally uses hp pots so not a big problem.

2 skillbar enough

warriors arent much tactical since only using 3 attack skill (sd, scream and leg cut) and warriors only attack enemy. usi,ng the right potting order is wisely tactical only

2 skillbar is enough and u ll have some free rooms on ur secondary bar

and being important is a totaly diff story. every char needed for a good pk party and they all have same importance in my eyes. result of "lack of any type of 4" is dead if u dont have the best items&lvl

KonjBezMilosti

i dont think warriors are easyest class to play couse its not easy to surive those 5v1 fights with only pots in your hand, warriors are also slow as hell. good warryon has to know how to combo, pot, run and hide behind a tree when 100 mages are hitting him ^^
    int priest is easyest class... all he has to do is follow the party and heal them

light mage and archer

azniviage

the hardest is probably a good priest. gotta know when to heal, who to heal, cure, duff, run. u gotta know wat everyone is doing if u want to keep them alive.

next is mage. u gotta know how to tp correctly. attacks are slow as hell, and can easily be canceled by melees. plus the def is weak, which make u a good target. scary in large numbers, but when there's only 1-2 around, easy picking for melees, especially para+spike combos.

a good archer is probably next. gotta know how to use styx and who to use styx on, need to know how to ks ur team, and help cancel mage/priest spells.

sin has a little more depth to it than a warrior. you just need to learn how to combo correctly. once you got that down, stealth, run in, kill a bp/mage or 2, run back out, wait, repeat.

warrior. attack, pot, attack, pot. not much to it. the arguments i've seen so far for thinking a warrior is "tactical" is "it's not easy to survive 5v1 with just pots," and "you have to know which pot to use." 5v1 with pots only is hard for any class, even int priests have trouble surviving that. and knowing which pots to use? u can say that for any class. just don't rush into 30 people and expect to survive.

of course, these are for small to mid sized battles. for large battles (i.e. rush 12, run back to base, rush 12, rush hb/ob, etc with 500000 people), not really much tactics to it. run when u're out numbered, and attack the laggers when u're chasing and hope u get the kill.

infected

Originally posted by KonjBezMilosti
    i dont think warriors are easyest class to play couse its not easy to surive those 5v1 fights with only pots in your hand, warriors are also slow as hell. good warryon has to know how to combo, pot, run and hide behind a tree when 100 mages are hitting him ^^
    int priest is easyest class... all he has to do is follow the party and heal them
    so much crap in one post.

and sexa, im not talking about how many skill bars u need, i dont think the complicated thing about a sin is switching between skill bars, personally i used 7 skill bars as a sin, and i find it nice that as a sin u have the possibility to fight in serveral ways.

But as an INT priest INT mage, its not about skill bars, u need to keep your eyes open ALL the time, taking care of ur party members, u need to know when to place a nova, when to tp, when to run and when to rush, imo mages are the leaders of a party.

Banned

Definently Rogue Class
    Both archer - Archer can be more effective then a mage, styx the warriors, styx the priest, styx everyone, styx the people attacking your priest, just carry 40 styx and 10 hp pots. Gotta know when and where to use it, styx minor heal comboing sins, just styx baby styx.

As for Sin, gotta know who to attack, stay allive.

Both not hard, bit harder then what a warrior has to do...but then take it to another degree.
    Lupine, Light Feet, Stealth, using spike at the right times, not when it recharges.
    Still not that hard, less then mage and priest.
    Bring it to the last degree..

Curing, Minor Healing, Canceling Heals, making your "tanks" better then the oppisite partys tanks.

Hardest part of being a rogue, you want to kill and at the same time, you have to be a killer/styxer....2 jobs built into 1 class, defenintly the hardest.

Priest is next, and the ONLY reason I say this is because KO's party system is so effing slow, you cant look on it for who to heal as it updates so slow, you have to see who's being attacked...duffed..etc.

Mage, it may seem hard but that's because so many people effing suck at it.
    You look at who's overextened, TP them.
    No matter what, even if they bitch at you, you did the right thing,
    If someoen dies, immiedilty tp,
    watch the field, if someone is slowed and being tanked, auto tp.
    Mage, you definetnly have to bet he most aware, but the most tatical, I dont think so.

As for warrior, its sooo hard, z - r - combo ><.
    spam hp pot, when low mana hit soul pot, and every once in a while hit resistance pots....SOO HARD ><.
    (sarcasm)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

tactical...as in TACTICS...not difficulty or most things to do...........mages are definately the most tactical...sneak attacks, decievery, slowing, stunning, splitting up ur team........

get 2 mages in a party first mage goes and gets behind the party ur wanting to attack he then tp's a few of the party(other mage, priest, and 1 melee) they then charge the party....thats sneak attack

decievery...during the fight the mages then tp the rest of the party in(more melees) which throws the other party off their guard

slowing stunning is self explanatory

then splitting up...mid fight if people are dying u get 1 mage on both sides of the party and tping ur party around like ping pong balls will confuse the fuck outta the party ur attacking

definately mages are the most tactical

azniviage

oh....playing tp is so much fun. get 2 mages who are at least decent at tping, and it's almost impossible to kill. u just gotta make sure u run to different places, and the one that's being chased get tped back.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by azniviage
    oh....playing tp is so much fun. *get 2 mages who are at least decent at tping, and it's almost impossible to kill. *u just gotta make sure u run to different places, and the one that's being chased get tped back.
    2 light mages is even more fun :P double light blade=guaranteed death lol

azniviage

paperlight is fun . i think a lot of humans hate me cuzz i've caused quite a few deaths with my light blade. i just love it when sins stealthed, run up to me and combo, then get stuck there. if only stun lasts longer...too many have gotten away cuzz of lf/minor heal and town.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Try to be a lightning mage. Comboing like theres no tomorrow while hearing this on vent: "OMG TPPPPPPP MEEEEEEE TPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPT TPPPPPWAGYYYYYYY OMG FURRRRRRY TP MEEEEE SHIT IM DEAD LAAAAAAAAAG.....OMG IM ALIVE TYTYTYTYTYTY FURRY I LOVE UUUU" :wub:

Mage is easy to play with as u can see theres like 7617349714 stupid papermage who lvld fast on aoe harpys and cant do more than that. How hard can it be to drop nova and run. But to be great mage, its really hard. Lightning mage is hardest. Iv seen only very few lightning mages who actually are really good. U cant become a great mage over night. It takes alot of time to learn to slide, combo, tp, nova, stunn etc.

Therefor i want to say big thanks to kokaku form japko who thought me everything :wub:

Cava

rogue/int priest.

good int priest = knows when to debuff, not when 7 out of 8 of your party are redballing and you go debuff instead of healing. then again its hard to heal everyone instanteously, espeically when you have ppl hitting u.

good rogue = minor heals not only himself but also takes care of party member's health, also he needs to know he has to cure himself instead of asking cure from priest since warrior/mages can't do that in a party and require a priest's help.

Rogue and support mage...

A rogue with good team skill is hard to come by, they need to help cure, minor heal, cancel priest/mage spells (assasins) or styx (archer).

And a good mage that knows when to tp and move your party around is priceless :P

Hardest to play can be priest but if you state a few things before you go into battle it makes it alot easier.

Two priests in party and you have an 8man party? get the other priest to cure from bottom going to top and you take from top to bottom. If there is a big torment on the group get the rogues to cure themselves as there doing that you can start spammin duffin the priest with the occasional heal on people. If your spammin duffing the priest it eliminates his duffin as he/she will be spamming cure/heal on thereselves. There are a hell of alot of tactics priests can use to take out a party.

Also when i played HP build Ice Mage with chitin shield, i noticed i slowed so often and had like 5.2k hp i could tp out and back into the fight

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast