Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The most tactical character?

This is a discussion on The most tactical character? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is that paper or crystal build festo......
Page: 4

is that paper or crystal build festo...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Originally posted by Festo
    Also when i played HP build Ice Mage with chitin shield, i noticed i slowed so often and had like 5.2k hp i could tp out and back into the fight
    Well, iv seen build like this. Its actually quite fun mage to have in party. Its mainly for TP tho. 71 str, max hp and rest to int. And ice would be only sensible option. He changes lobo or erenion while blizzarding or novaing with cs and safety TPs u. Its good to have some pro player with mage like this in ur party. Tho i wouldnt play with it....too booring :P

Go play japko a while theres some really cool builds there^^

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Magyk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magyk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    Also when i played HP build Ice Mage with chitin shield, i noticed i slowed so often and had like 5.2k hp i could tp out and back into the fight
    Well, iv seen build like this. Its actually quite fun mage to have in party. Its mainly for TP tho. 71 str, max hp and rest to int. And ice would be only sensible option. He changes lobo or erenion while blizzarding or novaing with cs and safety TPs u. Its good to have some pro player with mage like this in ur party. Tho i wouldnt play with it....too booring :P

Go play japko a while theres some really cool builds there^^[/b]
    no need to switch staff....slow isnt effected by ANYTHING so just leave the cs on 24/7

mc_macking

Being a mage in cz is actually complicated if you want to be a good support mage. You must learn to tp your party when they need it. I myself havent learned that yet. I'd rather be in the middle of the fight. Hearing on vent: Max - TPPPPPPPPPPP TPPPPPPPPPPPPP I'm slowed dammit, tp me. F'kin Mac tp me. Mac - Pot, Town, or Die bitch I'm fighting. :lol:

Priest most important to a party. GOOD support mage invaluable. Rogue -minor heal, killing, cures. Warrior - Kill, dammit, kill.

Aqu

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Magyk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

no need to switch staff....slow isnt effected by ANYTHING so just leave the cs on 24/7[/b]
    I belive its down to the element on your staff. Otherwise why would anyone both wielding a ice staff?

Originally posted by Magyk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

no need to switch staff....slow isnt effected by ANYTHING so just leave the cs on 24/7[/b]
    I know, its for dmg. Not much tho but it might be fatal. Besides they switch it really fast. There even was some macro for this.

Aqu

Originally posted by Magyk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magyk)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magyk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

I know, its for dmg. Not much tho but it might be fatal. Besides they switch it really fast. There even was some macro for this.[/b][/quote]

So basically I may as well dispell my elixer 8 to light, because its not actually making any difference as Ice?

Well shaft me sideways

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>
    Originally posted by Magyk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magyk)
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magyk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

no need to switch staff....slow isnt effected by ANYTHING so just leave the cs on 24/7
    I know, its for dmg. Not much tho but it might be fatal. Besides they switch it really fast. There even was some macro for this.[/b]
    So basically I may as well dispell my elixer 8 to light, because its not actually making any difference as Ice?

Well shaft me sideways[/b][/quote]

only if u wanna do damage with ur ice spells....as a full support(full hp with paper armors and a cs) ur goal isnt to do damage period so why even bother with the staff considering u dont have any mp

Aqu

Not all of us can pull a chitin shield out of our arses.

My question is should I dispell my elixer to light, so that thundercloud AOE will stun more effectively, whilst still slowing them using Frost Nova and Blizzard.

Originally posted by Aqu

My question is should I dispell my elixer to light, so that thundercloud AOE will stun more effectively, whilst still slowing them using Frost Nova and Blizzard.
    up to u really...i would so u stun more with light blade...make a full light skillbar with charged blade on it as well as comet, ice nova, bliz

PriesTesS

Full healer is easy.
    Pimped lvl 70 full healer / torment priest is even easier (when u have a 2nd priest in party - else it's damn hard work).

A warrior is only as good as his priest (played a friends warrior a bit, and it's a bich if u're priest doesn't do his job properly - i find warrior frustrating in pk). - I wouldn't say a warrior is all that easy. He's supposed to asses the situation (decide if u go in), make sure he's not out of priest range, pot right, combo, ... .

I'd say support light mage and support sin in big partys are the most tactical ones.

(brb)

<!--QuoteBegin-Aqu

up to u really...i would so u stun more with light blade...make a full light skillbar with charged blade on it as well as comet, ice nova, bliz[/b]
    I like mages ice mages who use lightning skills. They use ice nova and blizzard but have staff with lighning dmg and spamming CB. Costo was really good with this. There wasnt any speed pots back then so it wasent hard to solo whole party :P

i run around edana cz, holding a skull hammer and a SS +0

i have 950 defense, 3.5k hp, complete build

i like it, its a good laugh..

if we talking about tactick than i prefer rogue
    U born as assasin, u play with daggers from your baby days, than u learned how stay invisible and heal yourself, u r just bloody beast.
    U go to the enemyes teritory between your born breth and enemyes piana. which call Colony Zone. U stealthyourself and use lupine to see stealthes enemies. then U go out from your town. when u see the enemyes party u follow them, u r quick like fox and quet like a mouse than prepair your daggers and cut some neck to unbelive human as fast as your fingers and PING can. if the enemyes r strong u just run away and heal yourself, if they r weak than u can kill all. if there r any mage than u use magick shield, when there r holy priest u just have to cure yourself. u r alone in that ugly ko world. sometime u meet your friend. than go 2 assasins to clear that dirty humans. totaly cooperation, heal eachother, attack fast quitly and deathly. we R just Born2Kill. SevenDays in week

Definitly light mages.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast