Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

moving servers which server?

This is a discussion on moving servers which server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dunno what about ares, but i know diez humans has more turks than diez orcs :x...
Page: 2

AllTheWay

dunno what about ares, but i know diez humans has more turks than diez orcs
    :x

In a month or so there will be 500+ 70s at Ares so i dont advise you to start at Ares. Also all high lvls even lvl60s have +8s shards,raptors,lycaons at Ares. It will be hard for you, and dont think Ares or Diez is much different as Turk population compared to your server.

Mitch

Originally posted by mm2
    hmm i was thinking about one of them ....but wouldnt it be alot harder to pk on those *
    servers considering most of the good people there have been playing since server start.
    There also is alot of 70s would i be able to start pking at 62 or would i have to lvl to 65 first there?
    i pk on a level 61 rogue with sbs +8 on diez. When soloing, i almost never have less np than i started with

xourico

wait for a new server

yep, just do that, some well known player will move to the "future new server", with luck, u can have fun in a new server :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Ares is a very hard server to start fresh in but it will make you repsect that lvl'd and items are the key to success.

Diez it is still possible to pk with a low lvl (60 to 63) but alot of people are well equpped these days so be warned.

Xid still unsure what state it is in but you see alot of guys from there on this forum so help is possible.

Berumas advoid as it has the plage still and your pc will suffer from lepracy if you even attempt to log in there!!

Olymp / Cycypher / Edana not worth bothing about as ppl never want to stay there and you will end up seeing your friends leave and you will end up looking for a new server!!

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

dies > all MAuha

Originally posted by Felix

Berumas advoid as it has the plage still and your pc will suffer from lepracy if you even attempt to log in there!!

Bah, it's no worse than others. I prefer Diez Orc as far as teh players, but Beramus is ok I guess.

cRuX

Originally posted by ballzy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ballzy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Bah, it's no worse than others. I prefer Diez Orc as far as teh players, but Beramus is ok I guess.[/b]
    I agree..Beramus isn't that bad..if anything It's getting better.

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Reitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reitsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mm2
    baba i only buy legit stuff...... just kidding.
    Nope im poor pluss i feel buying chars takes the fun outta it. ^_^
    then try newest servers and start lvling from 1 to 62 i don't see how that is gonna be fun[/b]
    thats what im saying..lol btw the time u 62 and farmed long enough to have decent items more ppl gonna be 70 or the decent items arnt that decent anymore :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

Alone, yes, you need 65+ to be on Ares. If you play with friends though you could be as low as 62. Just don't try to tank it out with the 70s.

Sometimes I wish I had never left Ares. I've wasted so much time on other servers, but what is done is done. I left when Beramus opened and thought it would be better. In some ways it was for awhile, but now i cannot go back to Ares because I left there at 61 and poor =(

cRuX

Originally posted by ballzy
    Sometimes I wish I had never left Ares. *I've wasted so much time on other servers, but what is done is done. *I left when Beramus opened and thought it would be better. *In some ways it was for awhile, but now i cannot go back to Ares because I left there at 61 and poor =(
    I thought sexy had a pretty well equipped mage there? or am i wrong :huh:

CraftyGreenBomber

Originally posted by SlmShady
    edana is fucking dead dont go edana
    I agree, Edana is terrible. This is what I hear at "Runar" Gate before every war.
    "Why you English play this server? This Turk server." from random Turks...
    and there's like 5 clans that simply own the server and they wont let anyone in...don't come to Edana

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12