Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

MrX1X Aka AbaShopper aka Nick

This is a discussion on MrX1X Aka AbaShopper aka Nick within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Most people on this forum will probably know him for his huge number of posts. He has sold and he ...
Page: 1

WaSaBaBasdf

Most people on this forum will probably know him for his huge number of posts.
    He has sold and he has bought a lot of things in this forum specially on diez section..
    I would like just to make something public about him and his best in game friend Rice aka GetRichOrDieTrying...
    As it common MrX1X is using a cleaver +10 which was mine...
    And here the story start:
    Aba learnt that i had this cleaver and he asked me hundread times for it so as i thought that he is good guy i gave it to him..
    Aba told me that he really wants it and that he will pay me soon until he sells some items he already had like Shard+10reb,cs+0,eme+1 or smt ( there is a post )
    Some days passed and i pmed aba For what he was gonna do..
    He told me that he already sent 1000Usd to Rice ( GetRichOrDieTrying ) and that Rice is gonna send me them via WU ( i still haven't paypal account and rice was supposed to sent me more than 1000usd )
    After some days i pmed again and he told me that rice told him that he sent me the money and that he gave me all the information so i can get the money
    The truth is that i never talked with him and he never gave me the information cause i hadn't his msn until that day that Aba gave it to me..
    After this i pmed Rice and told him my name but he blocked me at msn..
    I sent him private message on ko4life from friend account for the information but no answer... ( ko4life admin and moder can verify it )
    I tried pm him at game but he blocked one his pms..
    So as final solution i told aba to talk with Rice and finally give me these information so i can get the money..
    Aba told me that Rice didn't try get them in 7 or more days and he was senting me sms at my phone number like 'I will go home soon and i will solve it today.Dont worry'...
    This situation continued for some days until these last days that both Aba and Rice are almost lost.I haven't seen them for more than 7 days..
    I dont say that aba scammed me but all this situation is really strange and suspicious..
    Felix knew all of them and he was informed for everything that happened and he can ensure you about these that i just wrote..
    So i asked Felix what i should do and he told me that i should make it public because its the only way towards..

ouch

susGe

lol rather unfortunate.

HandicaP

Aba learnt that i had this cleaver and he asked me hundread times for it so as i thought that he is good guy i gave it to him..:mellow::mellow::mellow:

:mellow:

swishersticks

No one can jump to conclusion because there is no evidence of anything. Can you show MSN convos and SS'S of PM'S on ko4life if you ever got any replys back. and maybe you can get SS'S of your WU showing that you have not gotten anything.

All i know is alot of flames will come.
    to stop the flames you go straight after the flamers and show proof.
    All i can say man.

We will see what they both have to say.

WaSaBaBasdf

No one can jump to conclusion because there is no evidence of anything. Can you show MSN convos and SS'S of PM'S on ko4life if you ever got any replys back. and maybe you can get SS'S of your WU showing that you have not gotten anything.

All i know is alot of flames will come.
    to stop the flames you go straight after the flamers and show proof.
    All i can say man.

We will see what they both have to say.[/b]
    I can't get SS of WU because i can't even learn if someone send me any money if i dont have his First Name,Last Name,Country,City.
    And i can't get SS of conversation for 2 reasons:
    1)I Never get SS
    2)Even if i get one it will be deleted after pc restarts ( Internet cafe rules )

Ainelover

why wud u lend greedy people a beautiful item like this in the first place? :P

just calm down, Aba and Rice are nice guys, let wait they response on this case bro ....

hope everything goes fine ...

S> ROL+3, last item on Diez ... :P KO is being gay! :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I can't get SS of WU because i can't even learn if someone send me any money if i dont have his First Name,Last Name,Country,City.
    1)I Never get SS
    2)Even if i get one it will be deleted after pc restarts ( Internet cafe rules )[/b]
    how convenient

Jay

i find it very hard to believe that rice n aba, two of the most trusted people will scam u....

aba hasnt been online for some days because hes moving to another town

rice is online, but busy with college....

swishersticks

1)I Never get SS
    2)Even if i get one it will be deleted after pc restarts ( Internet cafe rules )[/b]
    so its basically your word vs abas and rice's word.
    did you get a SS of the trade in game?

or when your PC restart it automatically deletes the screenshots in KO folder?

you wont need proof if aba and rice come in and explain

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well I am going to step in on this.

I warned aba that I didn't want to be dragged into this but it's now got to a point it's stupid. I don't want to have to paste my PM's on this forum but I feel so much time has passed an nothinghas happend that the only option avlible is to put public pressure on the pair of them and get some answers.

I am very confident aba can prove he sent the money over Paypal but why is it so hard for them to give the WU info?

With WU Rice would have a recipt and would also be able to get physical proff that the money had been taken at the other end.

Now before any conpericay theroist try and step in , Pahterious and his family are friends of mine from Greece ( I even stayed with his family in 2006 ) and when it comes to my friends I don't like to see them getting dicked about.

denzil

sorry for your loss but aba is a scammer if youd like to pm me i can give u proof he scammed a very valuble item from me, srry that u had to lose your item in order to prove it to everyone but its already known by some he is a scammer

CuriositY

So sad..

But I'm sure this isn't aba doing that..

Because he's gg !..

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast