Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MrX1X Aka AbaShopper aka Nick

This is a discussion on MrX1X Aka AbaShopper aka Nick within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; being a GG has nothing to do with be able to scam or not :P...
Page: 2

Ainelover

being a GG has nothing to do with be able to scam or not :P

PlayerofRogueC0la

dam that really really sucks..

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

lol rather unfortunate.[/b]
    out of topic, after reading your sig? what out of the ordinary did i do lately to earn sexual favors? h34r:

Banned

some1 can seem nice as hell and still scam.
    y would u let any1 borrow a +10 cleaver :/

and y would any1 spend $1000 on a cleave +10 when there stats are good enough

Psy

some1 can seem nice as hell and still scam.
    y would u let any1 borrow a +10 cleaver :/

and y would any1 spend $1000 on a cleave +10 when there stats are good enough[/b]
    I'm assuming you meant to say "when the stats aren't good enough"

In fact, they are. A cleaver +9 is already better than a Shard +8 by 1 AP and 10 Poison damage, so a cleaver +10 is better than a shard +9 by an even larger margin. -Just thought I'd shed a little light on the item.

Willows

I'm assuming you meant to say "when the stats aren't good enough"

In fact, they are. A cleaver +9 is already better than a Shard +8 by 1 AP and 10 Poison damage, so a cleaver +10 is better than a shard +9 by an even larger margin. -Just thought I'd shed a little light on the item.[/b]
    I think he meant something closer to "Why spend 1000 bucks on something that will make his ap go from 2800 to 3000. 2800 ap is already a hell of a lot."

Cocaine

I wouldn't think Aba would do something like this. But you never know. It's probly just a misunderstanding.

dub

Aba still owes i believe Phantomlink for many items he said he was going to "pay for" when he gets the money. When i was in his clan he always borrowed stuff from clanies like money or items to get better items for his rogue. Iam not saying he is a scammer or anything just that he is kinda late on paying people and sometimes you wont get it for very long time :P

Dark_sith

Phantom was paid off recently but it did take a while for it to happen, we won't get the whole story until aba gets internet at his new place

if the cleaver was urs that makes u callmenoob mmmm

Banned Senior Member

ya Aba paid me back ( finally :x )

was wondering where he went, guess thats the reason why. And if Aba has logs of sending Rice the paypal money, dont really see why he has to be involved in this

I wouldn't think Aba would do something like this. But you never know. It's probly just a misunderstanding.[/b]
    h34r: yeah
    make thread little cool down, where have u been mate, long time no see

was wondering where he went, guess thats the reason why. And if Aba has logs of sending Rice the paypal money, dont really see why he has to be involved in this[/b]
    even if such logs are provided, who's to say that these two are not friends (i.e. aba sends rice money. shows proof. rice gets cut of money. aba gets money back. aba keeps cleaver)

siiiiiiiimple

Ilov3DirtySex

FUCK YOU MAN THE CLEAVER+10 IS MINE I UPGRADED IT I'M CALLMENOOB IT GOT SCAMMED BY KILLUMITI AND HE SOLD IT TO WASABI OR TO ABA FIRST I DONT KNOW WHO GOT IT FIRST SO SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE
    FUCKING LAME GETTING STORIES ABOUT MY FUCKING CLEAVER THAT SCAMMED BY KILLUI

CAPS TO MAKE U READ IT WELL

but instead of making stories like tank just wait untill aba ore rice comes and replies here perhaps

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast