Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MrX1X Aka AbaShopper aka Nick

This is a discussion on MrX1X Aka AbaShopper aka Nick within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CAPS TO MAKE U READ IT WELL[/b] more like caps to make me ignore it all and discredit u as ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

CAPS TO MAKE U READ IT WELL[/b]
    more like caps to make me ignore it all and discredit u as a complete noob with no real input

Banned

even if such logs are provided, who's to say that these two are not friends (i.e. aba sends rice money. shows proof. rice gets cut of money. aba gets money back. aba keeps cleaver)

siiiiiiiimple[/b]
    paypal shows dates of transcations

3thos

even if such logs are provided, who's to say that these two are not friends (i.e. aba sends rice money. shows proof. rice gets cut of money. aba gets money back. aba keeps cleaver)

siiiiiiiimple[/b]
    same thing i was thinking.

and they are friends so they will probably do this just to clear aba's name.

FUCK YOU MAN THE CLEAVER+10 IS MINE I UPGRADED IT I'M CALLMENOOB IT GOT SCAMMED BY KILLUMITI AND HE SOLD IT TO WASABI OR TO ABA FIRST I DONT KNOW WHO GOT IT FIRST SO SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE
    FUCKING LAME GETTING STORIES ABOUT MY FUCKING CLEAVER THAT SCAMMED BY KILLUI[/b]
    you are?

no one.

MxU

Palaviarhs = Wasabi who was banned from ko4life for selling some of known dupers( HolyDreamZ etc) non legit items. No he comes from nowhere to ask his +10 CLEAVER back form a tottaly legit guy..and mainly he doesnt have proofs.. BTW i dont know about pms aba sent to felix but felix came to greece and he is close friend with wasabi countess etc...

3thos

Palaviarhs = Wasabi who was banned from ko4life for selling some of known dupers( HolyDreamZ etc) non legit items. No he comes from nowhere to ask his +10 CLEAVER back form a tottaly legit guy..and mainly he doesnt have proofs.. BTW i dont know about pms aba sent to felix but felix came to greece and he is close friend with wasabi countess etc...[/b]
    do you have any legitimate proof that palaviarhs = wasabi?

you are contradicting oneself by saying he has no proof when you don't have proof either, making accusations he is wasabi, whether false or not.

MxU

hmm his msn is palaviarhs***@ hotmail.com thats not enough ?

Banned Senior Member

Palaviarhs's ip comes from a cafe, which is also where knight_lover, goutsi,Tsikis,panos,___Sexy___,malish,Toredo,Palav iarhs_,DontCryIfYouDie_The_Killer,Aek.Ole,__counte ss__,:Tarifas:,foritis_13,Goutsis,:WaSaBi:,Michael , and :arkPhoen1x:: have all posted from

FUCK YOU MAN THE CLEAVER+10 IS MINE I UPGRADED IT I'M CALLMENOOB IT GOT SCAMMED BY KILLUMITI AND HE SOLD IT TO WASABI OR TO ABA FIRST I DONT KNOW WHO GOT IT FIRST SO SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE
    FUCKING LAME GETTING STORIES ABOUT MY FUCKING CLEAVER THAT SCAMMED BY KILLUI

CAPS TO MAKE U READ IT WELL[/b]

ur own fault

u scammed loads of people urself.

3thos

hmm his msn is palaviarhs***@ hotmail.com thats not enough ?[/b]
    you are an imbicile. Thats like saying, phantoms msn is [email protected] but he is Felix.

Palaviarhs's ip comes from a cafe, which is also where knight_lover, goutsi,Tsikis,panos,___Sexy___,malish,Toredo,Palav iarhs_,DontCryIfYouDie_The_Kil
    ler,Aek.Ole,__countess__,:Tarifas:,foritis_13,Gout sis,:WaSaBi:,Michael, and :arkPhoen1x:: have all posted from[/b]
    probably the only validity to this whole topic.

MxU

Palaviarhs's ip comes from a cafe, which is also where knight_lover, goutsi,Tsikis,panos,___Sexy___,malish,Toredo,Palav iarhs_,DontCryIfYouDie_The_Killer,Aek.Ole,__counte ss__,:Tarifas:,foritis_13,Goutsis,:WaSaBi:,Michael , and :arkPhoen1x:: have all posted from[/b]
    They are all greeks .... name of cafe is Cyber Net

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    <div class='quotemain'>Right I want this sorting fucking quickly before I really lose my temper

Gergio still has not had the cash of Rice and seems both of you are advoiding him.

either you pass the item back to him tonight or you make sure he has the money in his hand.

Not happy one bit about this[/b]

Rice sent him the money more than a week ago felix! Rice even has a receipt that he said he could show anyone who wants to see it, he even has msn logs he tells me. Talk to rice, I don&#39;t have the receipt so I can&#39;t actually say much...but I know he wouldn&#39;t lie man. Scammers don&#39;t buy other people chitin shields !

I sent rice the cash for that cleaver ($1000 bucks) via paypal because I&#39;m not old enough to use the WU near my home and my grandpa didn&#39;t want to let me use the online version because of fees since I only managed to get like $950 in paypal and after fees the charge was like $1050...so I sent the cash to rice and he sent the cash to Giorgio.

I am 100% sure that rice would not scam anyone man, I am certain of that. Rice has the receipt with the MTCN that actually lets the money be tracked, what more proof could you possibly want???[/b][/quote]

Rice is dicking him about - he claims he has given the WU info and will not send it him again ( fucking retarded ) personally I don&#39;t want to get involed with issues like this but I keep getting dragged into peoples dirty washing I would sugest you talk with Goriogo asap ( that means both Rice and you )[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m sure rice will give him the WU info h34r: but yeah I understand dude...if I sold an item worth $1000 and I didn&#39;t have the money...I would definately make a big deal out of it...I understand dude. It&#39;s just that I don&#39;t want to get scammed..I already sent this fucking money away :P I sold some really nice shit in order to get that cash so I just want to play it safe too. I have no problem talking with Gio at all, and I&#39;m not avoiding him...I talked to him just yesterday about the matter and when he signed off rice was looking for the receipt to confirm that he sent it to the right person etc.
    [/b][/quote]

copied from my PM&#39;s date 15th Novemember

3thos

Rice sent him the money more than a week ago felix! Rice even has a receipt that he said he could show anyone who wants to see it, he even has msn logs he tells me. Talk to rice, I don&#39;t have the receipt so I can&#39;t actually say much...but I know he wouldn&#39;t lie man. Scammers don&#39;t buy other people chitin shields !

I sent rice the cash for that cleaver ($1000 bucks) via paypal because I&#39;m not old enough to use the WU near my home and my grandpa didn&#39;t want to let me use the online version because of fees since I only managed to get like $950 in paypal and after fees the charge was like $1050...so I sent the cash to rice and he sent the cash to Giorgio.

I am 100% sure that rice would not scam anyone man, I am certain of that. Rice has the receipt with the MTCN that actually lets the money be tracked, what more proof could you possibly want???

Rice is dicking him about - he claims he has given the WU info and will not send it him again ( fucking retarded ) personally I don&#39;t want to get involed with issues like this but I keep getting dragged into peoples dirty washing I would sugest you talk with Goriogo asap ( that means both Rice and you )
    I&#39;m sure rice will give him the WU info h34r: but yeah I understand dude...if I sold an item worth $1000 and I didn&#39;t have the money...I would definately make a big deal out of it...I understand dude. It&#39;s just that I don&#39;t want to get scammed..I already sent this fucking money away :P I sold some really nice shit in order to get that cash so I just want to play it safe too. I have no problem talking with Gio at all, and I&#39;m not avoiding him...I talked to him just yesterday about the matter and when he signed off rice was looking for the receipt to confirm that he sent it to the right person etc.
    copied from my PM&#39;s date 15th Novemember[/b]
    No wonder you&#39;ve retired from KO.

more indepth conversations tonight? :P

MxU

Felix can we have a str8 answer if palaviarhs is WaSaBi aka merlinGR aka Giorgio?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Felix can we have a str8 answer if palaviarhs is WaSaBi aka merlinGR aka Giorgio?[/b]

You are?

I amn guessing someone i fell out with a long time ago

Felix can we have a str8 answer if palaviarhs is WaSaBi aka merlinGR aka Giorgio?[/b]
    if he is WaSaBi, so wat? any problem with u? or ppl can scam from him cuz he is WaSaBi?

loser.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast