Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MrX1X Aka AbaShopper aka Nick

This is a discussion on MrX1X Aka AbaShopper aka Nick within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if he is WaSaBi, so wat? any problem with u? or ppl can scam from him cuz he is WaSaBi? ...
Page: 4

MxU

if he is WaSaBi, so wat? any problem with u? or ppl can scam from him cuz he is WaSaBi?

loser.[/b]
    You are wrong he wants his money asap because cleaver will get wiped who gives out a +10 cleaver( 1000 usd) so easily.. and if u dont know his story better stfu

Aba

First of all I'd like to apologise for not being here to respond, sorry if my response is quick as I'm at school and can't take too long cuz my break is only 10 minutes long (but I'll be back at lunch)

I've only had time to read the topic and post by giorgio so sorry if my response seems lost

I am aware of this situation and am not going to say that gio is trying to "scam me" yet ...but I do want you all to know I have NO intention of scamming anyone.

The reason I&#39;ve been away is that I&#39;m moving a few miles to Santa Cruz and my mom took my computer so I&#39;d actually help move >_<

furthermore I&#39;m changing schools also (tomorrow is my last day) so I&#39;ll have trouble staying up to date with this...

However I do have Gio (palaviarhs) phone number and also rice&#39;s so I will do the best I can...

Now that that&#39;s out of the way, here is my side of this story...

It&#39;s true, the Cleaver was indeed given to me before I paid for it and I agreed to pay for it after raising the money...as people can tell you I was given the cleaver twice, not that it&#39;s relevent but I gave it back the first time ..just trying to say whatever I can to make sure everyone knows that I have no intention of scamming anyone...

The second time I was given the cleaver it was "for good" because I agreed to buy it. I did sell some items and gbs promptly after that and raise about $900...my grandpa covered the rest cuz I told him it was a good deal.

This whole time I was in contact with gio and rice about this deal. I know for a fact that rice has had gio on his msn for some time because as soon as I heard about the cleaver I told rice I wanted it badly (he usually buys items for the account if the deals seem worth it) and started working with him to get the cleaver (sorry if this isn&#39;t exactly in chronological order ...trying to think fast)

Anyways, gio could not manage to get a paypal account and my grandpa absolutely refused to send the money via WU because of the fees and because we&#39;ve been burned on WU before.

Rice said I could send him the money on paypal and he&#39;d handle the cleaver trade ...I specifically remember discussing this with gio and have msn logs if needed I guess...

About a week rolled by of me not seeing gio and then suddenly he and felix started acting kinda fishy...rice confirmed the deal was done and he had ended up sending him like $1100 which ended up coming to like $1200 or something like that on WU...

Anyways now gio talks to me one day really randomly after a week and said he had not been paid...

Bell for next class just rang...

Anyways the easy solution is that rice needs to go to the WU office where he sent the money and ask for a receipt (he threw his away I guess after the deal was done as he says he doesn&#39;t have it anymore) and retrieve the MTCN and other info.

Sorry for the scattered post I&#39;ll be back at lunch.

And yes I know I&#39;m stupid for having rice do my deal for me but it seemed like a great idea at the time and you guys must understand how much trust I have in him...

In this post I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THE SLIGHTEST HINT that I think rice is pulling a fast one on me or anyone. I trust rice 1000% as I&#39;ve given him soooooooo many chances to scam me and he&#39;s given me sooooo many chances likewise and I know for an absolute fact that no matter what he would not scam me...I just can&#39;t see it even as an option. Yes he has taken a while to get this info but perhaps he&#39;s just lazy and annoyed. I also don&#39;t want to say gio is trying to pull something here because I know many many people have done trades with him (he is WaSaBi) and even felix says he knows him in real life.

honestly I dont know what is going on but I do intend to find out! I&#39;ve sent $1000 that I worked hard for to rice and I DO know that for a fact.

Again sorry for the scattered post and I gotta go !

Banned

First of all I&#39;d like to apologise for not being here to respond, sorry if my response is quick as I&#39;m at school and can&#39;t take too long cuz my break is only 10 minutes long (but I&#39;ll be back at lunch)

I&#39;ve only had time to read the topic and post by giorgio so sorry if my response seems lost
    I am aware of this situation and am not going to say that gio is trying to "scam me" yet ...but I do want you all to know I have NO intention of scamming anyone.

The reason I&#39;ve been away is that I&#39;m moving a few miles to Santa Cruz and my mom took my computer so I&#39;d actually help move >_<

furthermore I&#39;m changing schools also (tomorrow is my last day) so I&#39;ll have trouble staying up to date with this...

However I do have Gio (palaviarhs) phone number and also rice&#39;s so I will do the best I can...
    Now that that&#39;s out of the way, here is my side of this story...
    It&#39;s true, the Cleaver was indeed given to me before I paid for it and I agreed to pay for it after raising the money...as people can tell you I was given the cleaver twice, not that it&#39;s relevent but I gave it back the first time ..just trying to say whatever I can to make sure everyone knows that I have no intention of scamming anyone...

The second time I was given the cleaver it was "for good" because I agreed to buy it. I did sell some items and gbs promptly after that and raise about $900...my grandpa covered the rest cuz I told him it was a good deal.

This whole time I was in contact with gio and rice about this deal. I know for a fact that rice has had gio on his msn for some time because as soon as I heard about the cleaver I told rice I wanted it badly (he usually buys items for the account if the deals seem worth it) and started working with him to get the cleaver (sorry if this isn&#39;t exactly in chronological order ...trying to think fast)

Anyways, gio could not manage to get a paypal account and my grandpa absolutely refused to send the money via WU because of the fees and because we&#39;ve been burned on WU before.

Rice said I could send him the money on paypal and he&#39;d handle the cleaver trade ...I specifically remember discussing this with gio and have msn logs if needed I guess...

About a week rolled by of me not seeing gio and then suddenly he and felix started acting kinda fishy...rice confirmed the deal was done and he had ended up sending him like $1100 which ended up coming to like $1200 or something like that on WU...

Anyways now gio talks to me one day really randomly after a week and said he had not been paid...

Bell for next class just rang...
    Anyways the easy solution is that rice needs to go to the WU office where he sent the money and ask for a receipt (he threw his away I guess after the deal was done as he says he doesn&#39;t have it anymore) and retrieve the MTCN and other info.
    Sorry for the scattered post I&#39;ll be back at lunch.

And yes I know I&#39;m stupid for having rice do my deal for me but it seemed like a great idea at the time and you guys must understand how much trust I have in him...
    In this post I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THE SLIGHTEST HINT that I think rice is pulling a fast one on me or anyone. I trust rice 1000% as I&#39;ve given him soooooooo many chances to scam me and he&#39;s given me sooooo many chances likewise and I know for an absolute fact that no matter what he would not scam me...I just can&#39;t see it even as an option. Yes he has taken a while to get this info but perhaps he&#39;s just lazy and annoyed. I also don&#39;t want to say gio is trying to pull something here because I know many many people have done trades with him (he is WaSaBi) and even felix says he knows him in real life.

honestly I dont know what is going on but I do intend to find out! I&#39;ve sent $1000 that I worked hard for to rice and I DO know that for a fact.

Again sorry for the scattered post and I gotta go ![/b]

Dont give some1 u dont know in real life $1000 :/

he could have recently turned into a crackhead , recently needed fast money.... U never know.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

You are wrong he wants his money asap because cleaver will get wiped who gives out a +10 cleaver( 1000 usd) so easily.. and if u dont know his story better stfu[/b]
    Funny how the items survied for a couple of months and several server matiances.

He wants his money because he has waited for weeks and weeks for it when a normal deal was agreed.

Aba

Actually I&#39;m in advanced computer tech class now :P forgot

killluminati

yup i had that cleaver for a while too, dont post ur bs hate comments, jealousy is a female trait... wasabi is a gg trade with him perfect still even today,

holy shyt, 1k for a dagger? :<

gift money please

Aba

sorry for your loss but aba is a scammer if youd like to pm me i can give u proof he scammed a very valuble item from me, srry that u had to lose your item in order to prove it to everyone but its already known by some he is a scammer[/b]

And who might you be? I have never scammed anyone for anything in this game...and I&#39;d like you to make this proof of yours public instead of keeping it to pm. After all if I am a scammer I deserve to be called out on it and if you can provide proof of that then please do so, so I can put this whole effort to clear my name to the side.

You are wrong he wants his money asap because cleaver will get wiped who gives out a +10 cleaver( 1000 usd) so easily.. and if u dont know his story better stfu[/b]
    will get wiped? lmao, someone thinks he is smart hahaha damn.
    when was the last time u see KO wiped items? and did they wiped duped ones or random? newbies were crying they lost +3 chitin after servers reboot, are they duped too?

About cleaver +10 kinda impossible but put clearver +9 up to anvil is notthing, that crap items anyway. I burnt 2x II+8 and 3x IB+8 in a row when tried to make 9. So, others can burnt cleaver +9 to +10 for sure.
    Stop talking bs here.

3 of u Rice, Aba and Gio r GG .... try to solve problem in peace, i hope!...

K4an

Aba wont scam any1 thats the first...
    rice wont scam any1 for sure 2.
    and 3. rofl wtf a cleaver+10?
    Giorgo aka wasabi i know about ur avedon +8 too >< which u lost in bf wipe pls tell me ur anvil tricks aq

Aba

Well I have to say, it is true that this guy Giorgio has come up with some very very questionable items ever since I&#39;ve known him. (and I guess he&#39;s notorious for that being wasabi) but in all honesty this cleaver is legit to my knowledge because it is the same that CallMeNoob on this forum made and even posted a screenshot of it on the right side of the anvil so I am not accusing gio of duping or anything like that.

Regardless of who he is or what he has done in the past under no circumstances would I attempt to scam him or anyone else for that matter...

and btw thanks for the positive comments to everyone who has spoken out for me, I appreciate everyone who is trying to back me up on my legitimacy and trustability

I have done high value trades with many people including PADDY and Will, and even though as some know I took almost a year to pay Will I did pay him...and by no means am I trying to claim that because I&#39;ve done a lot of trades with trustable well known people that I am automatically home free, I&#39;m just trying to keep the story straight and people&#39;s faith absolute as much as I can.

Also can say the same for Rice (GetRichOrDieTryin) on forum as he&#39;s done probably more trades than me with people like Mickey (mee) and RyanZ and others...

K4an

Aba dont worry he s not a duper for shure i remember he sold his old II+8 to my old baba Gedkalesin then he used that avedon untill it got wiped then he was away....
    he s just a greek which likes to buy from turks who dosnt want turkish items?probably he bought the cleaver from savi?or a inetcafe owner which pays like 10 cent for 1 hour play to turkish kids they farm cleavers+7 thats like in india >< these kids being used so badly
    i would like to have 4 i even would pay 11 cents for 1 hour
    srry for bad english but coz SOM1 banned me (still no idea who it was) i forgot to speak english
    anyway <3

Banned Senior Member

Rice is trustable babaaaaaaaa

Aba is a stupid fagot who scam u

j/k Aba will never scam anyone

sexy Owa

ive spoken with aba and rice multiple times on ventrillo and have seen and heard how much trust they have in each other with all of the items both rice and aba has acess to. im absolutely positive rice and aba have nothing to do with a scam or anything even remotely related to it. if they say the money was sent, its sent. WaSaBi by the way was a clannie of mine for a good while and i dont know too much about him with the duped items really because i perfer to steer clear of drama like this :P but id bet my left nut that aba and rice have no intention what so ever in scamming anyone, ever.

key1210

Most people on this forum will probably know him for his huge number of posts.
    He has sold and he has bought a lot of things in this forum specially on diez section..
    I would like just to make something public about him and his best in game friend Rice aka GetRichOrDieTrying...
    As it common MrX1X is using a cleaver +10 which was mine...
    And here the story start:
    Aba learnt that i had this cleaver and he asked me hundread times for it so as i thought that he is good guy i gave it to him..
    Aba told me that he really wants it and that he will pay me soon until he sells some items he already had like Shard+10reb,cs+0,eme+1 or smt ( there is a post )
    Some days passed and i pmed aba For what he was gonna do..
    He told me that he already sent 1000Usd to Rice ( GetRichOrDieTrying ) and that Rice is gonna send me them via WU ( i still haven&#39;t paypal account and rice was supposed to sent me more than 1000usd )
    After some days i pmed again and he told me that rice told him that he sent me the money and that he gave me all the information so i can get the money
    The truth is that i never talked with him and he never gave me the information cause i hadn&#39;t his msn until that day that Aba gave it to me..
    After this i pmed Rice and told him my name but he blocked me at msn..
    I sent him private message on ko4life from friend account for the information but no answer... ( ko4life admin and moder can verify it )
    I tried pm him at game but he blocked one his pms..
    So as final solution i told aba to talk with Rice and finally give me these information so i can get the money..
    Aba told me that Rice didn&#39;t try get them in 7 or more days and he was senting me sms at my phone number like &#39;I will go home soon and i will solve it today.Dont worry&#39;...
    This situation continued for some days until these last days that both Aba and Rice are almost lost.I haven&#39;t seen them for more than 7 days..
    I dont say that aba scammed me but all this situation is really strange and suspicious..
    Felix knew all of them and he was informed for everything that happened and he can ensure you about these that i just wrote..
    So i asked Felix what i should do and he told me that i should make it public because its the only way towards..[/b]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast