Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

MrX1X and IGetRicOrDieTryingI

This is a discussion on MrX1X and IGetRicOrDieTryingI within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ive been wondering what was going on with this :/ i dont understand why these two would do it even ...
Page: 2

ive been wondering what was going on with this :/ i dont understand why these two would do it even if they have something against wasabi. but i havent seen them on vent, msn, or even on this forum sence this whole drama filled "scamming" took place. i do hope something gets worked out, or at least for somebody to fill me and whoever else needs it in on whats going on o.o. i too have known aba and wasabi from darkcrusade and respectandhonor i dont really understand why this all is happening the way it is -.-[/b]
    Aba never goes onto our vent, and I think I've seen Rice about twice in the last week.

Aba is a known scammer IMO, My friend TheKingofSwing told me that Aba scammed him really bad and had a ko4life moderator on his side scamming along with him.[/b]
    OH NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Whoever this is, he has names like DarkPhoenix, Wasabi, Goutsis, fortis_13, Tarifas, etc
    It's probably a cafe, so we can't be for sure.

Aba is a known scammer IMO, My friend TheKingofSwing told me that Aba scammed him really bad and had a ko4life moderator on his side scamming along with him.[/b]
    u mean thekingoftheswing that hates turks and helped someone scam someone else by giving info if i am right and he is banned also for here for that

u mean thekingoftheswing that hates turks and helped someone scam someone else by giving info if i am right and he is banned also for here for that[/b]
    he didnt hate all turks... he loved me

Beast&Harlot

he didnt hate all turks... he loved me[/b]
    acctualy sadly he did hate you too he bitched about you a lot so well damn everyones dreams getting crushed.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Whoever this is, he has names like DarkPhoenix, Wasabi, Goutsis, fortis_13, Tarifas, etc
    It's probably a cafe, so we can't be for sure.[/b]
    It's a cafe in Veria , Northen Greece which I myself have been to.

whassup

playing at a cafe has nothing to do with it ... wasabi is a nice guy and aba and rice have fucked him over

denzil

aba and his gang scammed a 400dollar item from me and no one believed me and i was turned into the suspect.... its funny how it takes multiple scams before people will believe any of the truth.

Dark_sith

so wats new aba[X1X ,MrX1X,] scammed boomsheeka , and _Chronic_Buds_ 50gb's dont see me crying.[/b]
    i was told you got paid a while back it took long but you got paid back :blink:

aba and his gang scammed a 400dollar item from me and no one believed me and i was turned into the suspect.... its funny how it takes multiple scams before people will believe any of the truth.[/b]
    I'm assuming this is king? yes the Avedon+8 was given to aba, but was actually Jay's and Jay let him trade it to gear himself i believe this was when Jay got scammed and everyone believed you and Basil partnered up to scam all of his shit

I'm only defending Aba on these two cases I don't know about THIS situation sorry for goign a little off-topic in your thread

sexy Owa

king deserves what he got, should have taken more. on a side note i wont believe aba did anything unless i see some proof, which i doubt ill see. i too have my suspicions that this dude is actually wasabi

JimXrOx

well.. i can vouch for palaviarhs.. i know him irl and he is kinda good guy.. he bought Wasabi's warrior back then.. and had a quite legit gaming till now.

sexy Owa

so hes wasabi's new owner, not the original

JimXrOx

so hes wasabi's new owner, not the original [/b]

by new.. its up to 2-3 years since he bought the char >< WaSaBi quitted like 1 month after Blood™ disbanded.

sexy Owa

by new.. its up to 2-3 years since he bought the char >< WaSaBi quitted like 1 month after Blood™ disbanded.[/b]
    ah never knew that my bad.

oO Jc Oo

in my opinion is what i saw in too many topics about gg well known ppl scammed ppl who they know have no credit to proof or they know that they will not gonna change the image of an "gg player on forums", they just take a step in right, and they just wait a while till all the shit over and WOW, they just coming back like nothing happen, lol, if im wrong, its ok, just my point of view about all the drama inside the forums about scammed by GG.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast