Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

MrX1X and IGetRicOrDieTryingI

This is a discussion on MrX1X and IGetRicOrDieTryingI within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; jealous? im sorry that you had to find out this way...
Page: 4

sexy Owa

jealous? im sorry that you had to find out this way

its always hard to hear it this way

Banned

man i hate scammers[/b]
    THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS !

Man I hate poinless posts

WaSaBaBasdf

in my opinion is what i saw in too many topics about gg well known ppl scammed ppl who they know have no credit to proof or they know that they will not gonna change the image of an "gg player on forums", they just take a step in right, and they just wait a while till all the shit over and WOW, they just coming back like nothing happen, lol, if im wrong, its ok, just my point of view about all the drama inside the forums about scammed by GG.[/b]

Well at the beginning from my post i gave the link of my previous post.
    IF you dont believe me and you can go at link and see aba's answer.

Banned

and i get at least 2 msn per day asking me to come back to this shitty game with all its scammers, liars, dupers, hackers, ect.......

i would rather play connect four with my mother-in-law then fucking ko

oO Jc Oo

Well at the beginning from my post i gave the link of my previous post.
    IF you dont believe me and you can go at link and see aba's answer. [/b]

im just saying that very well known guys in here make some plays for get free things and they know that his reputation not gonna change if u just have a truth that it can say, " wow yeah, no doubt, he is scammer, what a shame..." and bla bla bla.
    im not trying to make flame, just my point of view ^^

Banned

and i get at least 2 msn per day asking me to come back to this shitty game with all its scammers, liars, dupers, hackers, ect.......

i would rather play connect four with my mother-in-law then fucking ko [/b]
    why did you pop up here saying this like anyone gives a damn what u think?

swishersticks

I do agree that there shouldnt be a topic until rice comes back from where ever he is. aba said he sent rice the money. so its all on rice

why did you pop up here saying this like anyone gives a damn what u think?[/b]
    why you got to qoute him when he dosent give a dam?

the_man_slayer

i doubt it spammer [/b]
    just because u spam =[

i would rather play connect four with my mother-in-law then fucking ko [/b]
    i miss john on vent tho

all i ever heard was him talking or laughing over EVERYONE ELSE

.. and once he left him mic on while he was on the phone to someone.. sooo funny :wub:

bazzeeka

i was told you got paid a while back it took long but you got paid back :blink:

I'm assuming this is king? yes the Avedon+8 was given to aba, but was actually Jay's and Jay let him trade it to gear himself i believe this was when Jay got scammed and everyone believed you and Basil partnered up to scam all of his shit

I'm only defending Aba on these two cases I don't know about THIS situation sorry for goign a little off-topic in your thread[/b]

lol he gave me 600mil back after almost 8 months hes like ohh since the price's have dropped 600mil is enuff rather then the 50gb he ran off with and sold on ko4life to gear his char up this happen back when he first started owing phantom money i just left it cause he's a peace of scum and i know u wont get the money for the clever.. ANYONE WHO BEEN FUCKED SPEAK UP NOW~~~!

in my opinion is what i saw in too many topics about gg well known ppl scammed ppl who they know have no credit to proof or they know that they will not gonna change the image of an "gg player on forums", they just take a step in right, and they just wait a while till all the shit over and WOW, they just coming back like nothing happen, lol, if im wrong, its ok, just my point of view about all the drama inside the forums about scammed by GG.[/b]
    i will be back then .... WOW too :lol:
    :wub:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

tez is pro
    c/d?

anyway 2moons and ko are both c+space and scream "lololollolllolo" games
    find a real game pls and l2p rpgs kthxbai

note to self: stop hanging around on QQ forums

Faking scammers, karma is waiting just around the corner and it's never the way you think...

Banned

why did you pop up here saying this like anyone gives a damn what u think?[/b]
    are you somebody? and last time i check this was a forum where peoples opinions and statements are posted dumbass....i posted what i thiought...thats what ko4life is you tard lol

btw that was the stupidest reply i have yet seen in months on these forums....u get this months lowest I.Q. winner in my sig

just because u spam =[
    i miss john on vent tho

all i ever heard was him talking or laughing over EVERYONE ELSE

.. and once he left him mic on while he was on the phone to someone.. sooo funny :wub:[/b]
    lol come on our vent .... john and all of the old guys are still there....even obsene been logging on to get some laughs.....2moons is just as funny as ko

tez is pro
    c/d?

note to self: stop hanging around on QQ forums[/b]
    lol lutz...what u playing now ...i am surprised you didnt play 2moons since chinese own that game for most part... i thought you would fit in with your countrymen perfectly xD....come on now ....you could be the best gold farmer there if you spoke to all of them...you could get a inside track be the richest lutz there xD

PS. i barely play 2moons anymore...i dont play much of anything other then work and checking forums from time to time....waiting for Aion and every so often i log onto Shaiya to see how closed beta is going there

Banned

tez is pro
    c/d?

note to self: stop hanging around on QQ forums[/b]
    Does Avernum count?

Pretty sure it took me a year to beat that.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast