Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

MrX1X and IGetRicOrDieTryingI

This is a discussion on MrX1X and IGetRicOrDieTryingI within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; give him a while to defend himself -.- he is in the middle of moving after all, as for rice ...
Page: 6

WaSaBaBasdf

give him a while to defend himself -.- he is in the middle of moving after all, as for rice i dont know whats going on with him.[/b]
    We all wait for their answers... :unsure:

Jay

We all wait for their answers... :unsure:[/b]

here ure cleaver is doing fine.. i take good care of it

Dark_sith

[/b]
    to bad you do a shitty job with it, I put that shit to work when i used to be on it :lol:

ILoveYouToo

I love your skillbar

Jay

to bad you do a shitty job with it, I put that shit to work when i used to be on it :lol:[/b]

i save my best work for u :P

Aguila-x-

[/b]
    hello Hiz :P

sexy Owa

hello Hiz :P[/b]
    he plays rogue a little bit better than hiz...... a little bit h34r:

Aba

Hi guys sorry I haven't been around we're still in the middle of this move...anyway internet will be set up at my new house on the 7th and now that I'm back in schol I have a computer and internet available.

sooo I guess I'll have to read this topic now...

also I haven't been able to get in touch with rice yet because t-mobile (phone service I use with my blackberry) doesn't have very good signal anywhere up here and 99% of the time I can't get any connectivity.

Butttt yeah I'm moving either to at&t or verizon soon so I'll be able to talk to him then.

btw...has he posted at all? I will check it out but just want to let you guys know I've been completely unavailable all this time since my last few posts about a week ago.

Still working on getting this figured out...

babashopping houses now?

Aba

lol ya we bought a house right on the beach in aptos...it's like a fucking mansion man B)

anyways I've scanned this post (visually) and I really can't believe some of this stuff I'm hearing.

and aq my teacher just told me we can't "chat" in this class so I guess I can't talk much.

Few comments:

Kapz your posts have hurt me the most, we discussed the whole md+8 thing and honestly I would have been more flexible with you but the market changed so much and you seemed so content after we made the transaction, you even posted in a trustability topic saying I was a good guy and that I did you right in the end. So why you of all people, the aussie I still talk to the most of any of you guys would be so two faced in this topic for me I don't understand...I would have never thought you to say those kind of things about me or even consider deeming me a scammer.

baz thanks for your support dude...

And thanks to everyone else who supported me too...and yeah I'm sure this looks very suspicious...this whole circumstance I've gotten myself into but once I get a chance to as wasabi says "fix" this I'm sure I'll have no problem just becoming another spammer "GG" here :lol:

I don't feel like explaining this situation again so if you're new on the subject please refer to the previous topics that I think are referenced at the beginning of this post, and my replies later in those topics.

gotta go now, talk when I can.

King0fKingZ

Im confused but i dont think he scammed him when he had done that you lost my respect bro
    Send him the money and give this fuck a REST so musnt read all the day spamming topics and mails
    pay off old scores and enjoy the silence thats your only way ...

TaDaaa

BUT... BUT..... HOW WILL I GET ITEMS THEN?[/b]

Not sure, I never figured that out as a mage.

sexy Owa

im just wondering why rice hasnt posted :/ surely he could have

im just wondering why rice hasnt posted :/ surely he could have [/b]

im sure he's read the topic... maybe he stole the money... i mean.. many ppl would be after $1000....

WaSaBaBasdf

Aba sent me sms and he told me that he will have fixed his internet optons until 7th of December..
    Lets see then h34r:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast