Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

MrX1X and IGetRicOrDieTryingI

This is a discussion on MrX1X and IGetRicOrDieTryingI within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Aba sent me sms and he told me that he will have fixed his internet optons until 7th of December.. ...
Page: 7

swishersticks

Aba sent me sms and he told me that he will have fixed his internet optons until 7th of December..
    Lets see then h34r:[/b]
    or how about we say rice scammed aba and bann rice then aba gives you back your cleaver

omg case closed

Jay

or how about we say rice scammed aba and bann rice then aba gives you back your cleaver

omg case closed[/b]

"omg" ure brain seems to be closed aswell

sexy Owa

i dont know rice in person but he gives me absolutely no reason to think he would scam. hes a very nice guy, and i say this judging by his actions not him talking. he plays fair -.- i just dont see how or why he could do it. im really hoping he posts soon though :S him not posting doesnt help a tiny bit in people thinking it was him

Banned

LoL, Jay have my babies plox

Banned Senior Member

Would like to see the outcome of this, Rice hasn't logged on the forums in 12 days, and today is the 7th

bazzeeka

lol ya we bought a house right on the beach in aptos...it's like a fucking mansion man B)

anyways I've scanned this post (visually) and I really can't believe some of this stuff I'm hearing.

and aq my teacher just told me we can't "chat" in this class so I guess I can't talk much.

Few comments:

Kapz your posts have hurt me the most, we discussed the whole md+8 thing and honestly I would have been more flexible with you but the market changed so much and you seemed so content after we made the transaction, you even posted in a trustability topic saying I was a good guy and that I did you right in the end. So why you of all people, the aussie I still talk to the most of any of you guys would be so two faced in this topic for me I don't understand...I would have never thought you to say those kind of things about me or even consider deeming me a scammer.

baz thanks for your support dude...

And thanks to everyone else who supported me too...and yeah I'm sure this looks very suspicious...this whole circumstance I've gotten myself into but once I get a chance to as wasabi says "fix" this I'm sure I'll have no problem just becoming another spammer "GG" here :lol:

I don't feel like explaining this situation again so if you're new on the subject please refer to the previous topics that I think are referenced at the beginning of this post, and my replies later in those topics.

gotta go now, talk when I can.[/b]
    lol yeah but ur still a peace of shit , lol no cunt can lend u a item without being paid ... for 29millon fucking yr's later [princple was you held 50gb] you pay back 50gb . doesnt depend on wat happens to the market ... ur a stuk up peace of shit now pay this guy for his god dam cleaver you hairy nosed goanna nut faced squirrel.

dub

lol yeah but ur still a peace of shit , lol no cunt can lend u a item without being paid ... for 29millon fucking yr's later [princple was you held 50gb] you pay back 50gb . doesnt depend on wat happens to the market ... ur a stuk up peace of shit now pay this guy for his god dam cleaver you hairy nosed goanna nut faced squirrel.[/b]

still love me ??? <--- eclypse/aellio

swishersticks

lol yeah but ur still a peace of shit , lol no cunt can lend u a item without being paid ... for 29millon fucking yr&#39;s later [princple was you held 50gb] you pay back 50gb . doesnt depend on wat happens to the market ... ur a stuk up peace of shit now pay this guy for his god dam cleaver you hairy nosed goanna nut faced squirrel.[/b]
    aba said he paid rice the money

i still stand on my hypothesis

aba sent rice money. rice say i send that guy money for cleaver. days later no money in the guys bank. guy makes post. rice dont say nothing. aba say he sent money. all blames are on rice.

now ok. aba can you get proof that you sent rice the money? if you sent him the money through paypal can you chargeback on rice? if you can chargeback then chargeback then pay felix the money felix pay his friend then case solved

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

this topic is almost as long as schrotti&#39;s std list

sexy Owa

this topic is almost as long as schrotti&#39;s std list [/b]
    lmao, also im looking forward to how this ends up also :/ come on rice post something o.o

Aba

Yep well I finally have internet at my home and I&#39;m working on getting in touch with rice...haven&#39;t been able to yet ...don&#39;t even have my own comp hooked up but I&#39;ll do that tonight and talk to him on msn or call him about it ...can&#39;t believe he hasn&#39;t been online in that long...really worries me but I have faith in him...

sexy Owa

Yep well I finally have internet at my home and I&#39;m working on getting in touch with rice...haven&#39;t been able to yet ...don&#39;t even have my own comp hooked up but I&#39;ll do that tonight and talk to him on msn or call him about it ...can&#39;t believe he hasn&#39;t been online in that long...really worries me but I have faith in him...[/b]
    likewise :/ i hope i dont end up wrong

aba said he paid rice the money

i still stand on my hypothesis

aba sent rice money. rice say i send that guy money for cleaver. days later no money in the guys bank. guy makes post. rice dont say nothing. aba say he sent money. all blames are on rice.

now ok. aba can you get proof that you sent rice the money? if you sent him the money through paypal can you chargeback on rice? if you can chargeback then chargeback then pay felix the money felix pay his friend then case solved[/b]

+1 +1 good idea

Aba

Well I won&#39;t chargeback rice unless I absolutely have to ...I still don&#39;t think I&#39;ll need to...of course I don&#39;t want to resort to that :P

bazzeeka

stop playing games and charge the gook back ffs , i no how much of a lair you both are. wers these records wer u sent money post em?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast