Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

MrX1X and IGetRicOrDieTryingI

This is a discussion on MrX1X and IGetRicOrDieTryingI within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep well I finally have internet at my home and I'm working on getting in touch with rice...haven't been able ...
Page: 8

WaSaBaBasdf

Yep well I finally have internet at my home and I'm working on getting in touch with rice...haven't been able to yet ...don't even have my own comp hooked up but I'll do that tonight and talk to him on msn or call him about it ...can't believe he hasn't been online in that long...really worries me but I have faith in him...[/b]
    I am online at msn and i will be for some hours.Pm me plz

swishersticks

Well I won't chargeback rice unless I absolutely have to ...I still don't think I'll need to...of course I don't want to resort to that :P[/b]
    ok then LOG KO and give the guy back his fucking dagger

or you can be a man and do what you got to do and chargeback rice and get this over with

Aba

Rice tells me that he has sent this guy the money, so of course I don't want to do that either...are you even reading the post? Listen man, if I am going to scam this guy, I am just going to do it aren't I? Nothing anyone would be able to say could change my mind, so exactly what are you getting at?

I'm not going to scam anyone, I'm going to talk to rice. That's what I need to do...do you understand?

Rice tells me that he has sent this guy the money, so of course I don't want to do that either...are you even reading the post? Listen man, if I am going to scam this guy, I am just going to do it aren't I? Nothing anyone would be able to say could change my mind, so exactly what are you getting at?

I'm not going to scam anyone, I'm going to talk to rice. That's what I need to do...do you understand?[/b]

if he sent, he should have receipt? show it? take pic /scan it?

Aba

yes he went to a WU office in honolulu and he had a physical receipt but a week after he sent the money this guy returns and says he never received the money...so of course rice has lost track or thrown away the original. Last thing I heard was that he had to go back down to the WU office to get another copy just to scan it and show it here

and he's going through finals right now so I guess he hasn't had time yet ...like Will said he hasn't logged in a long time...I highly doubt he's avoiding the situation ...when I talked to him the first time about it he sounded genuinely amazed that wasabi is now claiming that he never got his money. But he cares about his reputation here and he will take care of business...he's in college and I guess that has come first for him thus far

and I'm so sick of commenting on these topics because people just keep saying the same things over and over ...so I'm going to stop replying and only speak to those who need to be spoken to - Wasabi and Rice...and I guess felix if it comes down to it...

And on that note, this topic is done. Don't need any more community comments about an issue that is being resolved. If need be, Rice or Aba or Wasabi can create a new one, any others will be closed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678