Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MSN Hacked

This is a discussion on MSN Hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like some one said your password are proably quite easy and ppl can get to know alot by you . ...
Page: 2

KalaBunga Senior Member

like some one said your password are proably quite easy and ppl can get to know alot by you .
    Maby facebook , or myspace something simlair , i got rejected on a job becuase my hyves ( kinda like face book said cause i left it open to see 4 every) i like to get drunk in weekends.

i get some symbools in your password , @ , % , capitals é diffent type of tings. ofcourse it might be hard to remeber then but just think of 2 things yo like and combine them wiht something.
    Most ppl know you , case you were on of the activist moderators / trade mods of all time quick. ppl go after you because thet still think there is something to get from you.
    Compared to phantom who does not play ko anymore. there hoping to find some digital info off , acounts you saved in your mail

sry my grammer sucks and cba to spelling check.

5 times? Then its most certainly a keylogger, a very stealthy one I suppose? Getting hacked so many times sounds way too suspected to be anything else than that, considering brute force would take too much trouble to do so, since according to urself u have nothing valuable data. Another thing is my own experience, Ive been using MSN for years now without getting a single hacking attack (I know MSN is insecured), so 5 times kinda speaks for itself doesnt it?
    Yes, I know u wrote that u rarely use ur computer, but if u really got a keylogger, then it wont matter how often u use ur computer, the pw is already lost the moment u created a MSN account. And using a safer email account doesnt make ur MSN account safer, the MSN account itself just use the email as a reference, not the email itself.

Lon3WolF

Omg Bad !.............................!

wow, danny u aint the only 1 . i also lost my msn as well. nothing related with ko4life .

but with my msn were about 7x hacked so far i no longer touch msn at all, not even go msn messenger screw that. if someone wants to contact me go thru here or ingame pm. but u know here 5 usd is nothing but for them 5 usd, you can buy a whole meal for 2 weeks. so i guess they are really hungry and want to make some cash on your msn danny.

GL man hope u can try to use other company than msn . i was thinking only the ares server were hacking peoples msn i guess im wrong u move out to another server specially non turkish they still coming up to you. hope you dont try to fully restore your Pc . that will be a problem to loose important files in ur pc. and get it back again.

gl man, wish u the best. peace

gascan

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Hacked once again, just wanna let everyone know.. Tell your friends and please block "[email protected]"

I know I haven't been online much, I've been extremely busy. If my ko4life account gets hacked as well, I will let you know asap Will. Don't know if I should make a new msn again or just stop using it..

Sorry guys and thanks in advance if you tell others to block that account.

Wow weird Man! 5 times, that sucks!

hey lets stop bumping old topics kk thenks

darylg

yea you got a keylogger it happened to me also along time ago

That sucks bro. I know i got hacked once and had to abbandon that MSN address. Good luck and maybe use AIM so foreigners cant hack you.

swordslaser9

Make a Gmail account and use that. Hotmail is just unreliable.

Banned

damn man 5 times???????

Ill close this topic so its not constantly bumped until the end of time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12