How stupid are they?

This is a discussion on How stupid are they? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok... I recharge my g1 o change gender of my warrior, amazingly, i got k2'd and they took my g1 ...
Page: 1

Ok... I recharge my g1 o change gender of my warrior, amazingly, i got k2'd and they took my g1 credits and didnt give me gender change.. ok ok, ill send a ticket and it will all be resolved swiftly and easily.. WRONG

They reply to my ticket saying that it was performed.. now, it is quite obvious I was still the same gender.. so I reply to them with this

IT WAS NOT PERFORMED...... Character has always been male.. still male.. You took G1 credits from me, and I pressed the button on the website and it told me success.. but still male. I name changed ________ to _______ before the gender change

3 days later i get this

Hail, XXXXX

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. In order to resolve your Nation Transfer issue, please login to the Knight Online website. On the “MyKOL” webpage click the “Accept” button under the Nation Change section. After doing so, your change will be complete. I apologize for inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience and for playing Knight Online.

Miah
    -Knight Online Customer Service
    www.knightonlineworld.com / www.gamersfirst.com

WTF???

btw there is no button available in myKOL

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Go to MyKol and press the damn button?!

Go to MyKol and press the damn button?![/b]

Ok maybe you dont understand.. just like them.. there is a difference in gender change and nation transfer

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Ok maybe you dont understand.. just like them.. there is a difference in gender change and nation transfer[/b]
    ow lol.. xD
    yea maybe you should send a new ticket :P

my worked fine 2 days ago

Everyone gets fucked in the ass but keeps playing and keeps spending money... I don't think they are the stupid ones, I think you are.

danifilth

Everyone gets fucked in the ass but keeps playing and keeps spending money... I don't think they are the stupid ones, I think you are.[/b]
    You said all... h34r:

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Everyone gets fucked in the ass but keeps playing and keeps spending money... I don't think they are the stupid ones, I think you are.[/b]
    lol that just made my day

there really should be a k2ed section, it'd be good to keep all these kinds of threads together

Lu_Tze

we r all big big kids and chasing after sweets

there really should be a k2ed section, it'd be good to keep all these kinds of threads together[/b]
    haha true

deathpwner

there really should be a k2ed section, it'd be good to keep all these kinds of threads together[/b]

no more k2ed its not g1ed lol

gogo spam cs, its the only way,u dont want to go to oposite nation? xD

TouchMyBlade

Ok maybe you dont understand.. just like them.. there is a difference in gender change and nation transfer[/b]
    Bro,

Both Gender change and Nation Transfer require u to log out of game log into MyKOL and click the button then log back into game Nation Transfer AND Gender Change require this to be done so do it.

Bro,

Both Gender change and Nation Transfer require u to log out of game log into MyKOL and click the button then log back into game Nation Transfer AND Gender Change require this to be done so do it.[/b]
    yes..of course they do.. I pressed the gender change button on the website. I wouldn't raise this If i didn't fully understand the process