MSN KOXP

This is a discussion on MSN KOXP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok ive seen alot of people talkign about msn koxp i have no clue what it is but they say ...
Page: 1

deathpwner

ok ive seen alot of people talkign about msn koxp i have no clue what it is but they say it is complicated??

what is msn koxp?

aloooooo this isnt a hack forum !!!

deathpwner

i know... just seen lots of people saying msn koxp im like wtf wondering what is it?

Its not koxp, as its not a program used to manipulate the skills. It is just a way for Z R to be spammed, its not really that much of harm as theres no autoloot and r damage is low.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i heard that is some cheat program which requires open msn, and it isnt so useful. Also i heard it cant be fixed by k2 coz it isnt up to them but not 100% sure, btw this is old.

i heard sumthing like howeve many msn convo;'s u have open depends on how fast each arrow. never see any1 5arrow shower tho mayb k2 blocked that bit

No, its nothing special, it basically just spams Z R for you.

Zaczaco11

you know when you alt+tab you see the tab being spammed in party(changing party members really fast) its just like that but you time it so it z+r's for you, can be done with anything. KO just spams the last recieved command.

oh so how do u know they not just Z and R ing then? is it faster or sumthing. cos i know they say party for 8 archer must be macro but believe me i done a legit party or 8 in pk/ xp and its bloody fast

Banned

turks thinks koxp= cheat but its not cheat, koxp= knigt online xtreme path or something,its the name of that old program.

msn bug is kinda usless unless youre really lazy and noob.

thats what i was thinking whihc is probably the reason k2 haven't banned it they probably have no grounds to prove it either way

If there was a way to "Koxp" through using msn, why the hell would we allow it to be posted on our forums? Use your head >_>