Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MSN Virus

This is a discussion on MSN Virus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So the last couple of days, I've received a few messages from friends on MSN with a link to some ...
Page: 1

So the last couple of days, I've received a few messages from friends on MSN with a link to some video on this site: I AM A FOOL FOR POSTING THE LINK. at the end of the link, it has my MSN name.

It always says "Haha " and then the link.

I'm not sure if this is the right section to warn you about this, but I figured since it's been people that I know from the game that are sending me the link I thought it might become a big problem in the community.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

if u think the link has virues then dont post it up dude ---___---

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

haha i always get those shits where someone msn's you saying "this looks like you? + link attached" and you click on it and BOOM you start sending a virus to everyone for like 3 weeks haha

People jsut need common sense, anyone who has that problem I just reply back to get their shit cleaned up

what i posted wasnt the full link, i was just showing the name of the website hosting it. yeah, i know that you shouldnt click a link if u dont know what it is... but obviously people have been clicking it since ive been getting it send from a bunch of people, im just warning people.

dred1491

this heppens to me all the time lol, but i dont download shit from web

So the last couple of days, I've received a few messages from friends on MSN with a link to some video on this site: I AM A FOOL FOR POSTING THE LINK. at the end of the link, it has my MSN name.

It always says "Haha " and then the link.

I'm not sure if this is the right section to warn you about this, but I figured since it's been people that I know from the game that are sending me the link I thought it might become a big problem in the community.[/b]
    yeah, it must be going around because i also have had it 999x past 3 days

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

i haven't had it yet :P but if i do, something tells me that my sister would purposely click it just to piss me off...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

i haven't had it yet :P but if i do, something tells me that my sister would purposely click it just to piss me off...[/b]
    msn is known for being nonsecure...use yahoo ';x

Lizi

i fell for these twice alredy ;/
    and i ended up formating my pc everytime! i hate this sh*t <_<

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

never accept anything on msn if the person doesnt tell you to

edit: 666 posts

i have also some ppl sending this to me..

one of them i deleted from my msn and contactslist and yet he still sends me those.

so many idiots on msn sending me this and funny thing is its a buncha retards from ko4life one once asked if he needed stone of rogue for spike

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

i have also some ppl sending this to me..

one of them i deleted from my msn and contactslist and yet he still sends me those.[/b]
    they do not have to be on msn to send to you , some ingame ask if you have msn and send a site to people that has a php script to aotuo upload... not that i know who is doing it.. &#39;;-x

tommyleonghk

i&#39;ve received them a couple of times...but i just ignored them...

once ive even received it from a RL fren...so i called him up and he said he&#39;s fukin sleeping... :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast