Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

To much people getting scammed at ko4life

This is a discussion on To much people getting scammed at ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shit ill start the list 2morrow gives me something to do while i wait for ew's to open...
Page: 4

wideload620

shit ill start the list 2morrow gives me something to do while i wait for ew's to open

Sounds like a good idea and i agree something needs to happen

phillyfreak

anyway this is a call i make for all innocent players who got scammed, plz do something about it, it's something the mods can do for us and many people will appreciate this.

Dennis[/b]
    How are they innocent? They are violating KO terms of service by buying things with real money $. If they are dumb enough to do that and undermine the spirit of the game, they kind of deserve to be scammed in my opinion. Im not trying to flame, i just dont like babashoppers h34r:

SillyHo

How are they innocent? They are violating KO terms of service by buying things with real money $. If they are dumb enough to do that and undermine the spirit of the game, they kind of deserve to be scammed in my opinion. Im not trying to flame, i just dont like babashoppers h34r:[/b]
    So phillyfreak its OK though because K2 promotes it by allowing PUS items to be traded in game for me to drop USD into their system, then selling the PUS items for gold, then buying the ROC? Its still fundamentally me using USD to purchase the ROC. Dont bash people who have been scammed they are down on the ground about it already, no need to be a coward and start kicking them too.

Thyss

That system doesnt work, I could have 20 reports that your a scammer, and I would then have to ban you without any thoughts[/b]
    Good point.

Centurian

So phillyfreak its OK though because K2 promotes it by allowing PUS items to be traded in game for me to drop USD into their system, then selling the PUS items for gold, then buying the ROC? Its still fundamentally me using USD to purchase the ROC. Dont bash people who have been scammed they are down on the ground about it already, no need to be a coward and start kicking them too.[/b]
    Good point. KO only outlaws it because the transaction of the trading is done outside of the game and therefore KO dont get their money grubbing hands on any of the cash.

Similar concept to selling weed, it's the fact the sale of it cant be taxed like tobacco and alcohol, therefore it's illegal.

BAN them all, and ADD a scammer rating on them if they get 'accused'

make me admin, ill run shit.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Wow. Just a big fricking wow!

B4 going to the main topic i wanna say a big tnx to schrotty for stoping this mad bandwagon at start.

Now, soultaker. This is got to be the the #1 mega topic of the month. Thank god we have some nondumbkiddo ppl left in this forums. This lame attempt would have been worked in some nofactor forum but not here. Wow, how can someone expect that this cheesy text with totally bs arguments would be strong enuff for becoming a mod.

Vox populi has strong limitations.

I dont care about felix beeing an admin, u 2 have the same backround but he aint an idiot.

Seriously u made a fool out of urself, even better than nominating URSELF in legends topic and showing ur pro1337 skills in da mega movie of doooom to proove it.

they dont need to do anything

If you would grow a brain you wouldnt get scammed.

stop blaming admins and blame yourself[/b]
    we aren't blaming admins we are just asking if there is not any possibility to reduce the amount of scammers that's all ^^

and also i'm asking for people for example Javier so many people was scammed by him why he was still on this forum while so many victims he made asked 1000 times to get rid of him. Meanwhile he scammed about 2000 dollars until he finaly got banned.

Wow. Just a big fricking wow!
    B4 going to the main topic i wanna say a big tnx to schrotty for stoping this mad bandwagon at start.
    Now, soultaker. This is got to be the the #1 mega topic of the month. Thank god we have some nondumbkiddo ppl left in this forums. This lame attempt would have been worked in some nofactor forum but not here. Wow, how can someone expect that this cheesy text with totally bs arguments would be strong enuff for becoming a mod.

Vox populi has strong limitations.
    I dont care about felix beeing an admin, u 2 have the same backround but he aint an idiot.
    Seriously u made a fool out of urself, even better than nominating URSELF in legends topic and showing ur pro1337 skills in da mega movie of doooom to proove it.[/b]
    I'm still trying to find out who you are but, i think you are the guy that i found cheating at the forgetten temple ^^. So sad and scared that you don't want to tell me who you are ^^. Always flaming on me after i took a scrnshot of you in that temple xD

plz magyk quit being retarded everyone knows the only thing you can do is flame and bug abuse the forgotten temple.

Btw i'm planning not to reply on bug abusers anymore, or are you still mad for that one day you wanted to take the castle and daydreamers stopped you ? plz man you are very emo stop whining leave me alone you sick tard.

Banned

So phillyfreak its OK though because K2 promotes it by allowing PUS items to be traded in game for me to drop USD into their system, then selling the PUS items for gold, then buying the ROC? Its still fundamentally me using USD to purchase the ROC. Dont bash people who have been scammed they are down on the ground about it already, no need to be a coward and start kicking them too.[/b]
    Im a macro'er, but I do have a reason to. That is instead of sitting at my comp 24/7 I can get a higher Lvl than those who pay Gold Premium to Lvl up sitting at their comp 24/7. Therefore instead of paying K2 for Gold Premium every month, I rather create or buy a macro program that is one time payment only. Does this justify my cheating ways?

Haven't you realize the flaws in your argument. By avoiding dealing with K2, you have expose yourself to being scam or hack. They warned you about it and I believe there is a paragraph about being cautious in a USD trade somewhere around this site.

BTW, want safe and secure accounts? then BUY FROM KENNIE!

Inactive Member

I'm still trying to find out who you are but, i think you are the guy that i found cheating at the forgetten temple ^^. So sad and scared that you don't want to tell me who you are ^^. Always flaming on me after i took a scrnshot of you in that temple xD

plz magyk quit being retarded everyone knows the only thing you can do is flame and bug abuse the forgotten temple.

Btw i'm planning not to reply on bug abusers anymore, or are you still mad for that one day you wanted to take the castle and daydreamers stopped you ? plz man you are very emo stop whining leave me alone you sick tard.[/b]
    Furry bug abuser? ROFL!
    As far as I know he abused at least one bug less than you, you know, the dead noob tanking orc base towers one...

peintre

That system doesnt work, I could have 20 reports that your a scammer, and I would then have to ban you without any thoughts[/b]
    yes,
    if you removed the human skill of logic sence kk?

3thos

yes,
    if you removed the human skill of logic sence kk?[/b]
    its commonsense moron.

that made me laugh.

Good point. KO only outlaws it because the transaction of the trading is done outside of the game and therefore KO dont get their money grubbing hands on any of the cash.

Similar concept to selling weed, it's the fact the sale of it cant be taxed like tobacco and alcohol, therefore it's illegal.[/b]
    Or maybe they didn't allow it because people would just get scammed cuz they're dumb then cry about it to k2.

Thanks to their system, they don't have to deal with it because what you did is against the ToS and they can focus on serious issues.

Please think about it,if k2 really wanted to earn more cash, they would have made characters and items avaible in the PUS already...

ps : about weed, ever thought that weed is more dangerous than alchohol and tobacco ?Although those 2 are dangerous, its still far less dangerous than weed...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast