Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

To much people getting scammed at ko4life

This is a discussion on To much people getting scammed at ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol dennis.. dont take magyk's crap serious he think hes god or smth lol "all i tell is truth" bla ...
Page: 5

Infra

lol dennis.. dont take magyk's crap serious he think hes god or smth lol "all i tell is truth" bla bla xD LOlllllllll

:wub:

Cadence96

we aren't blaming admins we are just asking if there is not any possibility to reduce the amount of scammers that's all ^^

and also i'm asking for people for example Javier so many people was scammed by him why he was still on this forum while so many victims he made asked 1000 times to get rid of him. Meanwhile he scammed about 2000 dollars until he finaly got banned.[/b]
    Before the scamming stories, too many people thought he was very trustable, maybe because he seemed nice to em all and because he always stayed within legit groups of people.
    The first scamming story was a: "oh noes... impossible" but nobody wanted to hear because there weren't enough proofs. Sadly it was the same way on the next stories. As he had 5 or 6 flaming cats saying he scammed them, then he had people that trolled those ones.

What I try to say is that if he wasn't banned earlier was the fault of the people that vouched positively for him.

there been nother guy floating around scamming loads of money like in the 1000's of dollars and like everyone is getting involved into it and hes a turk..... soultaker how you been br0 :P

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Scammers @ Beramus section are creating new accounts each five minutes ... that sucks and one Admi created a topic LONG time ago, about nominating moderators for trade help @ Beramus, but he didn't take a look of that topic since february 2007 -_- I wish some Admi could do something about it ... and there's a lot of big signatures and racist comments in Beramus section ... pce out.

there been nother guy floating around scamming loads of money like in the 1000's of dollars and like everyone is getting involved into it and hes a turk..... soultaker how you been br0 :P[/b]
    lol chicken i'm a belgian zzz

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Phantomlink i'm talking about you ... come on man, lets kick scammer's ass in beramus section

Banned Senior Member

When I made those threads, they were looked at around the time we needed them. When we did all those threads, nobody replied to it for a moderator, or it was only like 1 person nominating themself ( cant really make a decision when almost nobody is on the list to chose from )

I'll take another look at the Beramus section and see if anything is new there

Also, when I made the topic, it took almost 20 days before anyone in Beramus posted, by that time we had made the decisions on our first set of market moderators

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I'm still trying to find out who you are but, i think you are the guy that i found cheating at the forgetten temple ^^. So sad and scared that you don't want to tell me who you are ^^. Always flaming on me after i took a scrnshot of you in that temple xD
    plz magyk quit being retarded everyone knows the only thing you can do is flame and bug abuse the forgotten temple.
    Btw i'm planning not to reply on bug abusers anymore, or are you still mad for that one day you wanted to take the castle and daydreamers stopped you ? plz man you are very emo stop whining leave me alone you sick tard.[/b]

U clearly have no idea who i am :lol: Anyone who actually does know me will prolly just laugh at ur stupidity. Also id say anyone who knows about ur KOM past will laugh at ur "oh look his a bug abuser" joke. Butthurted kiddo.

If anyone wishes he can call this a flame but if i see soultaker anywhere close for being a mod or anything like that here i would call that a mockery of every last bit of legytness and spiting on virtues that ko4life was supposed to carry.

lastdance

I posted to buy some shit and got PMs from 3 reported scammers, it's very sad to see they are still able to do their rounds here.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

wow dude,why would u care so much >.<

Limbolock

hmmm =/

peintre

U clearly have no idea who i am :lol: Anyone who actually does know me will prolly just laugh at ur stupidity. Also id say anyone who knows about ur KOM past will laugh at ur "oh look his a bug abuser" joke. Butthurted kiddo.

If anyone wishes he can call this a flame but if i see soultaker anywhere close for being a mod or anything like that here i would call that a mockery of every last bit of legytness and spiting on virtues that ko4life was supposed to carry.[/b]
    here wee go again with your bullshit
    I, remember you and your lies, tsk tsk tsk
    soo you are a skilled dirt trower aye?
    soo you are a skilled no proff but hey theres never a smoke if theres not a fire near by aye...
    you were one of the 3 from new order who talked crap about daydreamers with the asist of tez back almost 2 years ago and why? too stick the glue stuck 2 u on someone ells <_<

phillyfreak

So phillyfreak its OK though because K2 promotes it by allowing PUS items to be traded in game for me to drop USD into their system, then selling the PUS items for gold, then buying the ROC? Its still fundamentally me using USD to purchase the ROC. Dont bash people who have been scammed they are down on the ground about it already, no need to be a coward and start kicking them too.[/b]
    K2 puts limits on it so you cant spend 1000$+ every month on pus items to make money in game. why dont you just play the game the ways its meant to be played instead of supplementing your lack of skill by spending lots of $$$ on items and then getting scammed like an idiot?

acctualy whats really funny is someone made special0ps a fake email and scammed claiming to be trusted trade mod but if they just log on ko4life they wouldnt have gotten scammed cause it says spec&#39;s email right on his profile zzz its noobs getteing scammed and idk why ppl arent looking into shit before they trust someone that is beyond me

Banned

idk if somone said this..but im not reading 4 pages to find out since im at school lol ...

1: If you dont want to be scammed..use a trade mod..make him pm you on ko4lief and check if he is..cause i can say all trade mods are pretty trustable...
    2:if its usd / character trade . trade mods cant help and thats where 99% where peoeple get scammed..the only way you can invoild getting scammed and making other losers happy ..dont trade ..

.. ko4life mods can only do so much and in my point of view there doing the best they can.

if i was totally offtopic my bad but lol im kinda slow so ^^

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast