Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

To much people getting scammed at ko4life

This is a discussion on To much people getting scammed at ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; to be completely honest, in 99,9999999999% of the times people are getting scammed, it&#39;s their own fault/stupidity[/b] <- rdy to ...
Page: 6

Banned

to be completely honest, in 99,9999999999% of the times people are getting scammed, it&#39;s their own fault/stupidity[/b]
    <- rdy to get flamed

SillyHo

Who said I got scammed philly? I was only making a point that those poor people who have been scammed dont need your kneejerk response "you violated the TOS...blah blah blah" shit. Go play with kennie so he can tell you the evils of USD for items/chars as he sells his own shit and bathory&#39;s for USD. One of the biggest hypocrites I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He still cries to this day about how I got my ironbow +8.....

Alot scammers.... Ftw

Centurian

Or maybe they didn&#39;t allow it because people would just get scammed cuz they&#39;re dumb then cry about it to k2.

Thanks to their system, they don&#39;t have to deal with it because what you did is against the ToS and they can focus on serious issues.
    Please think about it,if k2 really wanted to earn more cash, they would have made characters and items avaible in the PUS already...

ps : about weed, ever thought that weed is more dangerous than alchohol and tobacco ?Although those 2 are dangerous, its still far less dangerous than weed...[/b]
    Thats debateable dude. There is a long list of proven health risks affiliated with alcohol and tobacco, but not that many with weed. Anyways back on topic of scamming fuckos.

sexy Owa

well its been proven that if people were a tad bit smarter and maybe a little more paranoid on this forum they wouldnt be in scams. imo most people who get scammed set themselves up for it >.<, anyways this topics going to turn into a flame war i think

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

We wont be hirering any mods to do another other roll than Market/Global

The areas we need mods are on the yuonger servers and I beliave Bera.

We try not to add any more people from Ares or Diez as we have such a large showing of people from there.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456