Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Multi Client

This is a discussion on Multi Client within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo is there any way to legally use two clients on one pc for two accts with genie!?...
Page: 1

Default Multi Client

Yo is there any way to legally use two clients on one pc for two accts with genie!?

Virtual windows? I don't know do you need different ip too to be able to log in.
    If you need different ip, then you can download vpn called "hotspotshield" or get socket proxy.
    Also there might be better free vpn's, haven't really investigated about those.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikey1544 View Post
    Yo is there any way to legally use two clients on one pc for two accts with genie!?
    No there isn't any way to legally use two clients on same pc.

Umm, I'm actually planning to make merchant character.
    So how would that work nowadays without another computer, does anyone have experience?

I can use virtual windows, but do I need to keep the "proxy/vpn" on while I'm logging in and then I can take it off?
    Or do I have to play with the proxy's/vpn connection all the time I'm online?

As far as I understood about those vpn's, you was able to put vpn on and login on your character and then take the vpn connect off back in the time.
    I'm just asking, because the free vpn's are super laggy.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

virtual pc indeed.

You don't actually need proxy aslong as 1 of the 2 chars has premium:

login the char without premium
    login the char with premium

they're both online

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    virtual pc indeed.

You don't actually need proxy aslong as 1 of the 2 chars has premium:

login the char without premium
    login the char with premium

they're both online
    Ooh yeah, I would try that out later today.
    I'm not just sure does the xigncode detect the emulated pc and shut down the game.

Also there should be way to change the ip address on the VMware atleast for the emulated pc.
    So in theory it should be exactly same as multiple computers.

Hopefully my advices helped the topic starter.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Ooh yeah, I would try that out later today.
    I'm not just sure does the xigncode detect the emulated pc and shut down the game.

Also there should be way to change the ip address on the VMware atleast for the emulated pc.
    So in theory it should be exactly same as multiple computers.

Hopefully my advices helped the topic starter.
    There is no reason to change the ip, though. Technically you could be two people playing on the same connection. No idea what that xingcode shit does.. Knowing ntt, probably nothing fancy. You used to be able to multiclient with sandboxie. Idk if that stuff still works though.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    There is no reason to change the ip, though. Technically you could be two people playing on the same connection. No idea what that xingcode shit does.. Knowing ntt, probably nothing fancy. You used to be able to multiclient with sandboxie. Idk if that stuff still works though.
    you cant log more than 2 accounts without one of them having premium

Seems like you can't multiclient enymore with Virtual machines, xigncode checks if you are running on virtual machine or not and closes the client.
    Also there's no way to make the virtual machine undetectable (physical pc), there's some ways but those doesn't work against xigncode.
    I guess the only way to multiclient now is the illegal ways, but you might get viruses and keyloggers from those so I wouldn't use it myself atleast.

If people find out some ways to multiclient somewhat legally, without downloading an illegal software.
    I would be glad to know the ways.

any sort of multi client from same PC can get ya banned

I started a character and purchased bronze premium, shortly after playing I decided to make a new character and put exp premium on him, I would love to use my bronze premium account as a merchant character, did anyone figure out a way to run two knight onlines without having a second PC legally? I know the old windows 2 accounts method worked but no longer does.

Anyone have an update, didnt want to make a new topic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom94 View Post
    I started a character and purchased bronze premium, shortly after playing I decided to make a new character and put exp premium on him, I would love to use my bronze premium account as a merchant character, did anyone figure out a way to run two knight onlines without having a second PC legally? I know the old windows 2 accounts method worked but no longer does.

Anyone have an update, didnt want to make a new topic.
    That's where you messed up, if the 2nd character did NOT have premium, than you can log them both in at the same time from separate pc's. But because they both have premium it will not let you.

Don't ask me why it's set up this way, because I have no idea. lol

dunno about the legal issue, but u can use SANDBOX

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Seems like you can't multiclient enymore with Virtual machines, xigncode checks if you are running on virtual machine or not and closes the client.
    Also there's no way to make the virtual machine undetectable (physical pc), there's some ways but those doesn't work against xigncode.
    I guess the only way to multiclient now is the illegal ways, but you might get viruses and keyloggers from those so I wouldn't use it myself atleast.

If people find out some ways to multiclient somewhat legally, without downloading an illegal software.
    I would be glad to know the ways.

VM + VPN or Proxy and you can log into steamko from your virtual machine.
    and yes steam detects that you´re using a virtual machine but you still can avoid that.
    all you have to do is to change few things from regedit and your VMX notepad

Quote Originally Posted by ioOi View Post
    dunno about the legal issue, but u can use SANDBOX
    No, sandbox doesn't work for a long time already.

Quote Originally Posted by MyVtecGoesBWAAAH View Post
    That's where you messed up, if the 2nd character did NOT have premium, than you can log them both in at the same time from separate pc's. But because they both have premium it will not let you.

Don't ask me why it's set up this way, because I have no idea. lol
    Logging into 2 accounts in the same time from one IP address is disabled as I mentioned before

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast