Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

multiple account banning..?

This is a discussion on multiple account banning..? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We also have increased our identification methods to include by IP address, so violators using stolen or multiple accounts will ...
Page: 1

Default multiple account banning..?

We also have increased our identification methods to include by IP address, so violators using stolen or multiple accounts will also be prosecuted.

that mens they will bann all accounts witch are loged in with the same IP adress?
    = they will bann ppl witch are loged in, in the same time with 2pc´s?

JV

No, I think they mean, you got a lvl 60+ char, and you make a new char to macro Gavolts for example, then borth Acc. will be banned.

Baffer

No it meen: K2 register ip adress to the accounts who gets banned/terminated for koxp/macro and then they will terminate all the accounts which login on that computer.

Kailean

Originally posted by Baffer
    No it meen: K2 register ip adress to the accounts who gets banned/terminated for koxp/macro and then they will terminate all the accounts which login on that computer.
    pwned turkysh baba cafe's

10mins ago u didnt know what it mean baffer --.--

No, I talked to Perastis about it. It means, if your caught cheating on one account, say a lvl 15 rogue in moradon macroing kecoons, your lvl 60+ account (your main) and any other character with your IP address will be banned as well.

tolgahan

if they know turkish ips are dinamic (sure they know) they cant ban same ip acc in a long time period.

Thesource

Originally posted by tolgahan
    if they know turkish ips are dinamic (sure they know) they cant ban same ip acc in a long time period.
    But they can ban the cafes

1 comp. with koxp can be a reason to ban all acounts in that cafe. :wub:

__countess__

You still don't get it.. they're not gonna ban the IP's .. they're gonna ban the accounts that were at that point playin from those specific IP's ... it's not an IP ban..

Originally posted by tolgahan

Originally posted by Shurt
    No, I talked to Perastis about it. It means, if your caught cheating on one account, say a lvl 15 rogue in moradon macroing kecoons, your lvl 60+ account (your main) and any other character with your IP address will be banned as well.
    Ain't he a Turk?
    Once a guy named Mert told me not to believe any Turk."9 out of 10 words Turks tells you are lies", he said.
    (Though he is a Turk himself.)

I hope they start doing that, and maybe log all connection attempts, trades, using of skills( so if someone runs and arrowshower an alarms sounds at k2, and they all go to battle stations, and nuke that madafaka)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by dboom
    Ain't he a Turk?
    Once a guy named Mert told me not to believe any Turk. "9 out of 10 words Turks tells you are lies", he said.
    If he said that exact phrase, only one word of it was true

v0k

Originally posted by Chuck Norris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuck Norris)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dboom
    Ain't he a Turk?
    Once a guy named Mert told me not to believe any Turk. "9 out of 10 words Turks tells you are lies", he said.
    If he said that exact phrase, only one word of it was true [/b]
    I'm guessing lies is the only true word there xD

it means, dont macro

OLD1953

It means, they've lost so many players they've finally decided to get tough on cheaters.

IOW, you get to keep your KOXPed up char, IF you stop cheating and don't do it any more. Otherwise, you are sunk.

Which explains the huge GM push to ban KOXPERS recently, they were giving them a final chance to clean up their act, because from today on, they get the shaft in a big way.

Or, another way to put it, K2 is going to start treating cheats the same way every other online game treats them, instead of going down the way Diablo did.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Until we see mass bans, I think this is just a bluff by K2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast