Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Multiple hacks with new path

This is a discussion on Multiple hacks with new path within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow man panchovilla and linkcort were half of vicarious? -.- no seas pendejo ps :P[/b] i heard about 8-10 of ...
Page: 2

wow man panchovilla and linkcort were half of vicarious? -.-
    no seas pendejo ps :P[/b]
    i heard about 8-10 of them got hacked, not just those 2..

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

well i didnt necessarily get hacked but i lost my spear of murky+7 and hanguk+8 on edana after the 2nd day but i still have my armor, money, and uniques left. noting is sealed btw.

xtrap has nothing to do with security of accounts. xtrap is only to prevent cheating. if it was one clan that got hacked then someone in that clan or someone close to them did it or passed out a virus among them.

HastaLaVista

Maybe it was a dupe wipe... and they just wiped all their Items. :blink:

Maybe it was a dupe wipe... and they just wiped all their Items. :blink:[/b]
    yea except the fact most ppl make their gear now instead of buying

Italus

Maybe it was a dupe wipe... and they just wiped all their Items. :blink:[/b]
    nah dun think so cuz ppl got naked, lose all money, burned the personal weapons or shield, nps burned for change for items and delvled <_<

J

It has nothing to do with x-crap. K2 messed up. My friend lost his haunguk +3 rebirth, but just that. He thought he would get it back after server restart, but he didn&#39;t.

TehFonz

It has nothing to do with x-crap. K2 messed up. My friend lost his haunguk +3 rebirth, but just that. He thought he would get it back after server restart, but he didn&#39;t.[/b]
    It&#39;s not lost, the client tbl isnt matching up with the db tbl. All rebirth hanguks are bugged. Just invisible... Someone make tbl so the item can be seen pls & Pretty sure mage complete boots+1 rebirth same thing...

Banned

what happend is when ppl relogged something got fucked in k2 side, ur items r still there but u cant c them or use them talk 2 a gm or send support ticket and they will see what heppend and you will get ur shit back happend 2 a friend of mine on ronark and hes getting his stuff back..... so its not u getting hacked its just a k2 fuck up as usual =P

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

It&#39;s not lost, the client tbl isnt matching up with the db tbl. All rebirth hanguks are bugged. Just invisible... Someone make tbl so the item can be seen pls & Pretty sure mage complete boots+1 rebirth same thing...[/b]
    o thats where my hanguk went

Diavolik

omg ! My friends got hacked ... 10 ppl`s :S

Fuking New patch !!!

BoneKeeper

omg ! My friends got hacked ... 10 ppl`s :S
    Fuking New patch !!![/b]

all theese post are so unessesary. they already answered that the items is there only u can&#39;t see them. Give ko a little time to sort this out. i mean we all know when new patch comeing lots of bugs comes with it. And this bugg was noiticed both on there forum and ingame. sso i bet it won&#39;t take too much time before this get fixed.

offtopic: what a title OMG. what the hell has hacks to do with the new patch. i mean seriously dude, if u got hacked it&#39;s because u somehow decided to use programs u wasn&#39;t supposed to do and got a keylogger. Blameing ko for that u can&#39;t take care of ur own computer......................

Diavolik

PPL FROM PERU - GOT HACKED ( C-WEST)

EVERYONE HAVE NO IDEA

THIS SUCKS ....

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

probably they were renting their items and forgot that lol..

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Just because you got hacked doesn&#39;t mean you used 3rd tool options or used stuff you weren&#39;t suppose to..you ever think that maybe someone can just get hacked...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast