Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Multiple hacks with new path

This is a discussion on Multiple hacks with new path within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i think "lots" for you mean 2 ppl -.- So far i've only heard from 2 they loged in ...
Page: 3

ArminVanBuuren

well i think "lots" for you mean 2 ppl -.-
    So far i've only heard from 2 they loged in and were totally naked .[/b]
    Actually, half my clan was hacked yesterday, including me...most lost everything, the ones that had sealed their items lost just the coins and some were just stolen some valuable items...my DCZ rogue lost almost everything, so we are still wondering if it's a keylogger or some game error with the new patch, because we don't even play our chars outside our homes.

wtf hakced how?
    lost items,sealed

i heard about this shit happening too. everyone i know is getting hacked

Just because you got hacked doesn't mean you used 3rd tool options or used stuff you weren't suppose to..you ever think that maybe someone can just get hacked...[/b]
    can just get hacked?

what is this, a natural phenomenon?

fuck off, either someone who doesnt like you had your info(nefarious means or not), or you did something stupid, and gave them your info

i know in it new expansion tbl still in ko (tbl is heal ,cure,etc so fast) it never fixed? im bored of this shit ,legal player owneds for fucking cheaters

its possible that its because of xtrap being taken off most anti hacks disable keyloggers once the client is launched and its how its been with ko for the longest time so the change would cause an increase however it depends on the current anti hack being used

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123