Did anyone notice this :S

This is a discussion on Did anyone notice this :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NVM it's a visual bug...
Page: 1

Taeho

NVM it's a visual bug

if its true its a stupid attempt to combat macro'rs even tho they repair automatically k2 makes me laugh

wow... this must be the most stupid and fucked up idea of K2's. This will totally ruin PKing.. since i dont want to spend half my scroll typing /town and rpr-ing, and walking all the way back to orc base or something...................

And also this will screw up so many VS'es..... someone might challenge you to a VS and u might not notice that ur weapon's durability is low/screwed up, so ur loose quite some AP, which will definately have an big effect in a VS........

2k Durability = 50 AP?.... WOW......... what can i say? does k2 expect us to rpr every other minute of our scrolls? How about exping? after everyone rpr's it takes 4 seconds to kill a DS, and after maybe 10 15 mins, it'll go from 4-6 seconds?..... wow..

its a nice attempt at combating koxping however k2 fails to realize auto repair is the same as pressing start on koxp

Taeho

Well it's something like 2k Durability for ~50 ap but yea i thought it was me just having a str piece on or something but nope =/.
    Annoying as hell having to repair every time now...

Well you see, this gives you more of incentive to buy PUS items and sell them to get hammers. Isn't that great? Except you'll probably be buying them from farmers and maybe gold bars to boot. Besides the point that it wont stop koxpers much.
    Gold farmers
    We have a number of new systems being rolled out that should make Knight Online a lot lighter on the gold farming. We can't discuss specifics, but this is something we know about and are constantly looking at ways to eliminate it.[/b]
    AH! Another stunning victory in shortsighted K2's battle versus the gold farmers! Woot!
    <_<

Lioncet

WTF that sucks so bad! why they always have to screw up fair players cause they can&#39;t control freaking bugs/koxp/cheating.

Banned

Lol, K2 just gets more stupid as it was some kind of contest :lol:
    Thank god i quit this game today and dont have to deal with K2&#39;s retardness anymore xD

Banned

what that mean? every -2k durability your attack power will be decrease of 50ap?

and btw any other player can confirm that?

Taeho

Hammers don&#39;t repair weapons from what i know, and no it&#39;s more like a example. I&#39;m not sure of the exact -AP from every 1,000 durability.

Banned

hope u are wrong... i yesterday pked and i was with daggers in "allarm" (less then 3,5k durability left) and my AP was still the same.

check out and post SS... i cant believe that

I&#39;m exping right now and my ap is still same...nothing changed.
    so this is bullshit.

bb

manveerj

K2 is retarded most gold farmers are friggen mages >.O

Taeho

Might be a bug, i&#39;m not sure but we will see, i&#39;m 110% sure that my ap went back up when i repaired my daggers though.

*EDIT* Visual bug most likely, Just had my AP switching from 1294 when i used LF then back to 1343 when it went off lol...

Banned

Got us all worried there for a second. :S