Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mus duped?

This is a discussion on Mus duped? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; might not be duped, i've gotten a shitload while lvling DT soldiers @ moradon.... something like a couple hundred.... and ...
Page: 2

might not be duped, i've gotten a shitload while lvling DT soldiers @ moradon.... something like a couple hundred.... and it didnt take that long, cuz their drop rates are really really high for fp +5 and MUS. Maybe more mobs drop them now too O.o

Banned

why would they dupe mus? c'mon now where is your common sense.
    p.s this kinda thread should stop or its gonna cause panics in the english comunity!![/b]
    Because only scrolls such as MUS could be dupe-able, they don't generate unique codes like other items.

Banned

Could it be that chinese farmers are koxping werewolves and silans everyday which drop mus every 10 kills?

Also, could it be that usually people who can dupe wouldn't dupe mus, they would dupe bus?

Lastly, could it be that you are wrong?

lez

Why merch if they can npc? Faulty logic, sry. They are farmed/macrod and they do drop a lot if you have 8 char on for 15 hrs straight. Go look in morodon and use some logic...[/b]
    well if ur going afk, why not merch for 6 or 7x the npc price? And tbh no, i dont see 8 chars farming for 15hrs. But as i said, it is more probable that its cause of koxp. So lets stop with the whole dupe thing. I was just curious where all the mus came from.

if it was dupe they would dupe BUS and npc them, notwaste time merching.

its koxp, or some no life person farming mus.[/b]

dont really gotta be no life early servers u can do dts and they drop crazy fp mus and used to drop crystals n shit my friend pkd like 8 hours a day on sin and used crazy pots paid for it all from exping on dts till like 65 lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12